Xbox Triple Pack (Limbo, Splosion Man & Trials HD) $10 @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:20 AM

But you hate everything. :) To be fair, I'm not really a fan of 'Splosion Man, but Trials HD is the bomb.

Trials was fun for a while.

And naw, I just hate the garbage YOU like. Nobody notices the stuff I post heartfelt recommendations for. :P
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#32 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:24 AM

I'm betting this will be $4.99-$9.99 in no time.

#33 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:26 AM

I'll buy it @ 19.99
Posted Image

#34 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

bump

#35 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

I got this for 3.24 at goHastings. It was in perfect condition and mspoints code still worked.

#36 ibelongtohalo

ibelongtohalo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:56 AM

Great deal. Was able to get this at this price from Best Buy a while back.

#37 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

I would think almost everyone would have Splosion Man and Trials by now.

Wow. How did you know what I played. O_O

Would get it (retail over download any day), but I already own Trials and Splosion.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Trials was fun for a while.

And naw, I just hate the garbage YOU like. Nobody notices the stuff I post heartfelt recommendations for. :P

I do. Most of them stink. :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 angelfly

angelfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Waiting for it to drop lower. Under $5 is when I bite.
Posted Image

#40 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:48 AM

unless you really really want these games, save the money and get trials evolution. Trials Evolution is soooooo much better than Trials HD. It's one of the biggest leaps in any sequel. For one thing, the learning curve is much leaner than HD. Many people give up on Trials HD before even getting halfway through it. Most people get only 1/3 through it because of how hard it gets. Plus, Evolution has much better graphics that go outside the dungy warehouse. The level editor is better and you have tons and tons of tracks you can download for free with more coming out from other gamers all the time. And it has real online multiplayer that's pretty fun.

If you're only looking to dabble in these games and are the type to have samplers, this pack is great. It is a nice value. People will say, Trials HD will only cost me roughly $3 but if you barely touch the game, then it's $3 wasted.

#41 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

Trials evolution is $15 not $10. Also Trials evolution will go on sale maybe not anytime soon but it will drop. And yes its a far superior game than its predecessor however this 'deal' per se is about trials hd and the othe games so let's focus on that shall we?
Yes this was on sale at bby last year for $10 and for those who bit good for them but or those who didn't this is their chance. Also trails hd currently even when on sale cost just as much as this triple pack so who in their right mind wouldn't pick this up if theyre in the market for trials hd? Although yes one could argue that by now those looking or wanted the game more than likely has by now
However in itself, this is still a good deal to say the least because damn limbo still hasn't been discounted (albeit it's been on sale twice now), trials is $10 and splosion well...you know

Also this comes with 160 msp although im not too certain it still redeemable

Edited by iRandom, 21 October 2012 - 04:14 AM.

#42 NedHead

NedHead

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

I'm jealous of all the people who haven't played these games and only have to pay $10 to play them now.

I paid full price for all these games when they came out and didn't regret it. For $10 this is a total steal.

#43 thenutman69321

thenutman69321

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

unless you really really want these games, save the money and get trials evolution. Trials Evolution is soooooo much better than Trials HD. It's one of the biggest leaps in any sequel. For one thing, the learning curve is much leaner than HD. Many people give up on Trials HD before even getting halfway through it. Most people get only 1/3 through it because of how hard it gets. Plus, Evolution has much better graphics that go outside the dungy warehouse. The level editor is better and you have tons and tons of tracks you can download for free with more coming out from other gamers all the time. And it has real online multiplayer that's pretty fun.

The learning curve is very debatable. Many would agree with you that HD is harder but it seems like whichever one a person plays first then they think that one is harder. I played Evolution first and HD was a walk in the park, it felt crazy easy. Finished every track first try, no 500 fault runs like I had in Evolution.

Graphics and level editor are definitely better in Evolution but other than that they are basically the exact same game and well worth $10 to get Trials HD and Splosion Man. Limbo however is a boring snoozefest imo.