Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4th of July Sale at Amazon

[IMG-R=5838]23399[/IMG-R]Not a great selection, but 300 items are eligible for this buy 1, get 1 free sale.

iconamazon.gif
July 4th Buy 1, Get 1 Free at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual with amazon, once a good sale starts the prices go waaaay up.

This is a great example. On the Best Sellers part on the right side of the page they list S&P Star Successor as $15.47. With B1G1 that is a great price, click on it, oh look it's sold by NYC Electronics but fulfilled by amazon so it doesn't count. What does Amazon charge? $42.12, almost three times the price the other seller has it for. If it was $20 and B1G1 I could understand, but $42?

Not sure if this is just me, but I added the Starcraft Battle Chest and Resonance of Fate to my cart and at checkout it deducted the cost of Resonance of Fate ($30) instead of Starcraft ($20), making the total $19.99 for both. Even funnier is that Starcraft isn't on the sales page put it's included in the sale.

Anyone know what Majin (ps3) was going for before this? They didnt' jack up the price for Lego Star Wars too much so might be worthwhile with that.

[quote name='Saablic']Anyone know what Majin (ps3) was going for before this? They didnt' jack up the price for Lego Star Wars too much so might be worthwhile with that.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was the same price before the sale.

[quote name='Saablic']Anyone know what Majin (ps3) was going for before this? They didnt' jack up the price for Lego Star Wars too much so might be worthwhile with that.[/QUOTE]

Back in April it was down to $12 on PS3 and as low as $10 on 360.

This does not belong in the "Deals" section...it's more of a rip off of the un informed.

P.S. California starts charging tax on amazon orders tomorrow! (or they are supposed to I think) \\ :( WAH !!!! Was nice knowing you amazon... I think I better order my bike and preorder that Vita, batman, resistance 3, ME3 and gears now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Majin & Demon's Souls with soundtrack for ~$26 seems like a deal to me. I'm in, those are 2 games I have been wanting to pick up.

Apparently it was only $11.96 in late April.
cap.png
I recommend everyone grab the camelcamelcamel.com plug-in. ;)

[quote name='Toss']This does not belong in the "Deals" section...it's more of a rip off of the un informed.

P.S. California starts charging tax on amazon orders tomorrow! (or they are supposed to I think) \\ :( WAH !!!! Was nice knowing you amazon... I think I better order my bike and preorder that Vita, batman, resistance 3, ME3 and gears now.[/QUOTE]

They won't. They did something more drastic. They cut out anything CA related from their site. Basically, they killed every CA based small business to avoid this loophole law. They're really fighting this. So if you purchase from Amazon and you live in CA, no sales tax cuz you're still buying from out of state.

What a pile of shit!!! The football team logo'd controllers are straight up ass!! I feel like I'm at walmart. Eat my b**** amazon!!!!!! Thanks any way, TC. :)

*edit* The psp selection* is the saddest thing that ever was.

*Not for the faint of heart*

Heads up - if you can find something to pair it with, this is a good way to pick up Real Heroes: Firefighter (Wii) for cheap. A while ago there was a thread here about this game in which one of the designers posted pretty frequently. As I recall he was a cool guy and the consensus around here was that the game is surprisingly good and well-designed. I just picked up a copy.

Terrible selection ... inflated prices ... I'm honestly kind of surprised Amazon ... is this punishment for California's insolence?

[quote name='coalman987']Wow wasn't Resonance of Fate like $20 before this? Really "meh" selection this time. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
It was back in April. Honestly, just from a small random sample size I wasn't able to find any games truly jacked up even days beforehand. Most of these games have been the same price or pretty close to it for at least a month. Some will obviously break that rule, but I find the price-gouging accusations baseless. Individually, these all have been cheaper at some point but the only thing Amazon is guilty of is poor selection.

I'm calling shenanigans on Amazon's price inflation for a sale.

Amazon, more like...Gaymazon. Pfft.

I'm calling shenanigans on Amazon's bullshit price inflation for a sale.

Amazon, more like...Gaymazon. Pfft.

Decided to thumb through this sale: (Thanks OP for the cool find) However...

Eternal Sonata: (x360) 27 dollars and it's 15 on GoD what.

The Dragon Quest slime stand is cute but kinda out there @45+, and would be best paired with Naruto UNS 2 as your freebie.

Other than that, I think the eternal sonata deal gave me some sort of tumor. Gotta go to the doctor's tomorrow D:

Sin & Punishment for $42? Yikes...glad I got it for $10 at Buy.com a while back. Yeah, big price hike on the B1G1's, but I guess that's pretty typical.

bread's done
Back