Infamous 2 Hero edition - 59.99$ + free shipping code-- Gamestop Online + BM

Ugh I am interested in this, but I already have a bag I got from RLS. Is anyone here interested in just the bag for like $20 total including shipping?

Are you friggin kidding me? I just bought this for $99.99 at Best Buy about 4 hours before I saw this post. Will Best Buy price match this? I already opened and tried out the game. It's fun, but I could've sad $40 bucks. :/

[quote name='OHSD']Are you friggin kidding me? I just bought this for $99.99 at Best Buy about 4 hours before I saw this post. Will Best Buy price match this? I already opened and tried out the game. It's fun, but I could've sad $40 bucks. :/[/QUOTE]

Buy GS ---> Return to Best Buy

in store may have similar sale later as they got stocked up in past few days as per the local store manager....but as of now in store is 99.99 so just order it online before it goes OOS if you really want it.

But I already opened the game seal and cut the tape. I'm pretty sure they won't take a return for that. sigh.

[quote name='OHSD']But I already opened the game seal and cut the tape. I'm pretty sure they won't take a return for that. sigh.[/QUOTE]

Buy the one from GS return it to Best Buy

[quote name='mrman1980']in store may have similar sale later as they got stocked up in past few days as per the local store manager....but as of now in store is 99.99 so just order it online before it goes OOS if you really want it.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. In for one.

[quote name='OHSD']But I already opened the game seal and cut the tape. I'm pretty sure they won't take a return for that. sigh.[/QUOTE]

I think you misunderstood...

Buy it from GS...then when the copy from GS arrives...return that copy to BB with your receipt. You keep the opened one.

Ohh alright, I gotcha. lol, couldn't get that through me. Anyways, thanks a bunch, will do that tomorrow; hopefully no one buys out the whole lot online by the evening. thanks again!

I have ten dollars in credit and i already reserved the Catherine Deluxe Edition. I wasnt going to buy another game until that one.

But I really want that backpack.
Anyone know if the backpack is actually of good quality and size?

I can't recall, but is there a way to use my trade-in credit for orders online? Can't seem to find the option to do so on checkout or through the account settings.

EDIT: Nevermind, found out how. Been too long since I've purchased something on Gamestop's site.

[quote name='nflsonic']I can't recall, but is there a way to use my trade-in credit for orders online? Can't seem to find the option to do so on checkout or through the account settings.[/QUOTE]

The option to enter a giftcard or PUR card number will show up at checkout.

Just a heads up for those out there. Honestly I was surprised at how nice the quality of the bag is, it isn't the most roomy bag in the world, but it can hold an iPad and some other devices like a cell phone, PSP/PSV, DS/3DS, etc etc. I wouldn't use it for a laptop though.

Also, as it currently stands on ebay the bag is selling for $50, the voucher for $20, and the figuring/comic for $20. So you can sell all the parts for $90 *currently* and basically make a few bucks and keep the game.

I plan on trading in my copy to GS tomorrow for $42 and I sold the bag and voucher code to a CAG for $35 total so I'll end up making a little bit on it and still get the HE stuff.

[quote name='onyzukae']WHY most LE and CE games marked NOT FOR SALE ? anywayz 59.99 game+1bag ?
pass...[/QUOTE]

is that you Tank?

Damn that's a good price, I hope it drops to $40 at some point and I'll definitely re-buy. Already got a Platinum for it so $60 would be a little much.

^Order it online and go to the store and trade in your copy for $42 with the 50% total bonus with PUR and the coupon in the GS thread. So it's like $21 total for the upgrade.

All i want is that sling pack. I'll give a $20 Gamestop Promotional Code to anyone who orders the hero edition and ships me the sling pack

thanks OP in for one
waiting a month for a lower price seems to be a recurring theme with the Sony exclusives,i hope the same happens to the Uncharted 3 CE

Used up the last I had of my Gamestop trade credit to get this. What a relief. Now I don't have to feel obligated to shop with them.

Got one. Even though I ordered one for the same Price from PC Richards 6 days ago and it still hasn't shipped (although they wasted no time charging my card) and they don't know when it will for sure. I wonder if I should just cancel that order.

If anybody is planning on flipping the game....they just lowered Infamous 2 standard version to 49.99 so very possible the the TIV will tank.

I am so in for this. Been waiting for some sort of $39.99 drop on Amazon for Infamous 2, but, here we go - $59 for the collector's? Free shipping? Stoked.

Damn it I have one of those 10 promo codes from last year that came with certain games but it won't work. Expiration says 4/28/13 so I don't know why, anyone else run into a similar issue?

[quote name='rodieremix']Damn it I have one of those 10 promo codes from last year that came with certain games but it won't work. Expiration says 4/28/13 so I don't know why, anyone else run into a similar issue?[/QUOTE]

I used a $20 promo code with a April 2013 exp date. It worked fine except no free shipping since it would invalidate the code. $44 total for me.

IT doesnt say ONLINE ONLY price. Which is always does on gamestop's site if that's not a price also in stores. My bet is that at 10 am when these stores open that it'll be $59.99. If not I will trade my infamous 2 ON THE SPOT there in the store and order it right at the store on my phone. I wanted this so bad when it came out. PRetty stoked that it dropped. Or I could go to best buy and price match as mine has about 5 hero editions

bread's done
Back