Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10563 replies to this topic

#3061 Kronic1218

Kronic1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

You can only use this on one game. Sucks.

one use only? too bad

I'll use it on either Dishonored or Hitman then

You can only use it on one item in your cart. If you place multiple orders with individual items you can use it as many times as you'd like.

#3062 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

You can only use it on one item in your cart. If you place multiple orders with individual items you can use it as many times as you'd like.

good to know, thanks for clarifying :)

#3063 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:56 AM

Decided to bite on the deal for XCom at 37 with that freebie game trade in. I also had a $2 credit so it helped a bit.

Really hoping on a cut on Dishonoured before I bite.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#3064 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:16 AM

We are unable to process your order

Dear Customer, your bank may be declining your card because they have identified Green Man Gaming as a gambling website. Please contact your bank directly to remove the block and continue with your order. Regards GMG

#3065 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Bought Hell Yeah! for like $11.25 after coupon. I didn't know much about the game until like 10 minutes ago. After 2 minutes of gameplay footage I bought it. :lol:
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3066 PayperMario

PayperMario

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

Now Borderlands 2 is showing up as $37.50 after voucher.

#3067 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

Now Borderlands 2 is showing up as $37.50 after voucher.

I haven't been home for a couple days and trying to update prices on my phone is a nightmare so the OP prices are inaccurate. Since the OP is a wiki, anyone can go in and edit the correct prices in if they want.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3068 pantsattack

pantsattack

this computer is a time machine, but it only goes forward

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

We are unable to process your order

Dear Customer, your bank may be declining your card because they have identified Green Man Gaming as a gambling website. Please contact your bank directly to remove the block and continue with your order. Regards GMG

Put in a help desk ticket. Used the Order not completed category and they reset my account. Worked after that.

#3069 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Bought Hell Yeah! for like $11.25 after coupon. I didn't know much about the game until like 10 minutes ago. After 2 minutes of gameplay footage I bought it. :lol:

It's pretty cool. Got it for around the same price on PSN. It's an old school platformer in the vein of Earthworm Jim and Sonic for better and for worse. The art is great but sometimes there is way too much of it and too many old tropes keep it from being as good as it coup be.

#3070 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

Hmm, looking at Hell Yeah, says I can view my key but no key to be found. Are they just in the process of adding keys now? I would love to be able to download it tonight if possible.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3071 draconos

draconos

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

Just tried this on Xcom preorder and it didnt work at all says I have nothing eligible in my cart.

#3072 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

Just tried this on Xcom preorder and it didnt work at all says I have nothing eligible in my cart.

Coupon codes do not work on XCOM in North America.

User Jakenome is selling copies for $35 however if you want to nab it from him.

#3073 Protein214

Protein214

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

Coupon codes do not work on XCOM in North America.

User Jakenome is selling copies for $35 however if you want to nab it from him.

I would like to buy from him

#3074 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:14 AM

I would like to buy from him

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=283378

#3075 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=283378

Dang those are some good ass prices. BO2 for $38 pre-order & Sleeping Dogs $22, damn

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#3076 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Dang those are some good ass prices. BO2 for $38 pre-order & Sleeping Dogs $22, damn

I've bought from him multiple times. Good guy!

#3077 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

GMG is now giving out free copies of Civ V with pre-orders of XCOM, pretty cool to match that offer.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3078 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

GMG is now giving out free copies of Civ V with pre-orders of XCOM, pretty cool to match that offer.

Awesome, already have Civ V so I can give the copy to a buddy of mine.

#3079 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Got a CS story:

Anyone remember I couldn't log in to my old account? Well, saw the email was a typo, to .con instead of .com

Whoops. My bad.

Well, GMG finally found my old account, it only had ARMA II. Yay?

Nope.

They will delete an account since I'm not supposed to have two, and they "can't" add ARMA II to my new account, or merge the two accounts. Since I can access it now I went ahead and made two backup copies(the fully unzipped installed files, I was able to run the game from my backup external drive" so I told them to delete that account. Seems kind of dumb since they can obviously see I have NO duplicate games or purchases or freebies, so I wasn't scamming them in ANY way.
PS3, 360, Wii, DS,3DS, Vita
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3080 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

Just preordered Hitman for $31.75. I had $2 of credit. From where? No idea.

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#3081 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

either they aren't adding that to existing preorders or they haven't gotten to my account yet :-#

#3082 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

either they aren't adding that to existing preorders or they haven't gotten to my account yet :-#

http://blog.greenman...on-v-bonus.html

#3083 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Just curious, for Xcom, would you guys prefer, $48 retail copy with the retail bonus or a cheaper $35 copy? I am debating myself, i would love lower price but my att dsl bandwidth is not unlimited and i wonder how big the retail copy is.

#3084 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

Just curious, for Xcom, would you guys prefer, $48 retail copy with the retail bonus or a cheaper $35 copy? I am debating myself, i would love lower price but my att dsl bandwidth is not unlimited and i wonder how big the retail copy is.

That's $13 you can put towards another game. Don't be dumb, bro.

#3085 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

I have heard the game will be around 15gb if it is similar size to the press release. As for the retail bonus, you have to ask yourself how much you care about that stuff. I have zero interest in "bonuses" that are not game content so that is pretty much worthless to me.

#3086 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

I have heard the game will be around 15gb if it is similar size to the press release. As for the retail bonus, you have to ask yourself how much you care about that stuff. I have zero interest in "bonuses" that are not game content so that is pretty much worthless to me.

It requires 20GB space to download but it will be less than 9GB.

Over at the 2k forums, a rep had this to say:

"The 20GB in the system requirements is the amount you should have free when you install. It does not mean the download will be that large.

Remember, the game fits (compressed) on a single dual layer DVD, which is 8.6GB. So you can be fairly certain the download won't be more than that!

I'm looking in to pre-load"

He later confirms pre-loading.

It all can be found here!

#3087 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

Skyrim is currently on sale for $35.99, and it can be used with the 25% off coupon to drop it to $27.00. The Dawnguard DLC is also on sale, but I'm not sure if it also works with the coupon (I'd assume it does, though).

Just bumping this topic up with this information since I'm not sure how long the sale will last for.

#3088 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Dawnguard comes down to $11.25.

#3089 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

I love skyrim but that still seems high for dlc. 5 or 7 and I'd be all over it
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#3090 Greyghost

Greyghost

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

It's $11.87 at Gamersgate right now with the IGN discount so close but not quite as cheap as here.

Potentially you could bring the price down a bit further with trade-ins or blue coins, but honestly if you can stand to wait a couple of months I am certain it will be at least 50% off on the Steam winter sale and possible even 75% for DotD/flash deal.