Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Shamelessly ripped from SD

Green Man Gaming has select Bethesda PC Digital Download Games on sale. Save an extra 22% off with voucher code 22SLIC-KDEALS-EXCLUS. Thanks Discombobulated

Prices after 22% Off

[*]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $3.90 (pictured)
[*]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition $10.61
  • Includes
    Skyrim
  • DLC: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, 
    Live Another Life, In Another World

[*]Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition $7.95
  • Includes
    Dishonored
  • DLC: The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches, Dunwall City Trials, Void Walker's Arsenal

[*]Doom 3 $1.95
[*]Doom: Classic Complete Edition $2.92
  • Includes
    Doom II
  • Final Doom
  • Master Levels for Doom II
  • Ultimate Doom

[*]Doom 3 BFG Edition $3.90
  • Includes
    Doom 3
  • Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
  • Doom 1 & 2

[*]Quake IV $3.90
[*]Quake III Pack $3.90
  • Includes
    Quake III: Arena
  • Quake III: Team Arena

[*]Rage $3.90
[*]Return to Castle Wolfenstein $1.95
[*]Fallout: New Vegas $1.95
[*]Fallout 3: Game of the Year $3.90
  • Fallout 3
  • DLC: Operation, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta

[*]Fallout: Classic Collection $3.90
  • Includes
    Fallout: A Post Nuclear
  • Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear
  • Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel

[*]Darksiders Franchise Pack $9.36
  • Includes
    Darksiders
  • Darksiders II
  • Darksiders DLCs

[*]& More

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, the only games I'm missing from this sale (that aren't part of a better pack) are Rogue Warrior, Hunted, Quake 4, RAGE and Dishonoured: Game of the Year. However, I can see pretty much all of those being in a Bethesda Humble Bundle (especially since they're all on the Humble Store), besides Dishonoured: GOTY, so I guess I'll pass. Good to see some decent Bethesda discounts again though (wonder why New Vegas Ultimate isn't included).

Also, this marks the first time since last Easter I think that Call of Cthulhu's been on sale for 75% off (+voucher), so if you missed it last time and wanna grab it, now's the time.

Shamelessly ripped from SD

Green Man Gaming has select Bethesda PC Digital Download Games on sale. Save an extra 22% off with voucher code 22SLIC-KDEALS-EXCLUS. Thanks Discombobulated
Has Mooby bought Brink yet? Could this be the sale of all sales for Moobs?

Also, I may finally bite on DOOM3 BFG because I don't know. For most normal people, I'd say this would be a good time to pick up DOOM 3 for $1.95 as that's all the DOOM3 any sane person would want. Return to Castle Wolfenstein is a great game if anyone missed it and doesn't mind playing an older game. Quake IV is also a good choice for any FPS fan that likes solid gameplay and a mess of a story (see any id game). I may have to grab Call of Cthulu too in order to fill in some gaps in my library.

What does this all mean? Humble Bethesda Bundle next week.

between fallout new vegas, and fallout 3, which one is better?
Pick your poison - they're both great.

Make sure you go w/ the Complete Editions on both:

That would be Fallout 3: GOTY Edition + Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition.

Each of them have some meaty DLC's. For FO3 - Point Lookout & The Pitt are great; Mothership Zeta is pretty good; and Broken Steel is pretty much essential (b/c to keep the game + game-world itself going after you beat FO3 base-game, you NEED to have this DLC period.

FO:NV has some pretty good DLC's...but the stand-out for me - and one of the best DLC's ever, IMHO - is Old World Blues. The other DLC's are all good and worth playing.

With FO:NV - you want to go Ultimate Edition also in case you want to install JE Sawyer's Hardcore Mod (since it requires ALL DLC's). He was lead dev. on FO: NV, who made a hardcore mode even harder than FO:NV's mode b/c he felt the game was too easy for him, even at its official hardest mode + settings.

As for the base-games - FO3 set a new fresh-ness and gold standard for how to make a FO game actually work in the modern-era, for both PC players and console gamers. FO3 when it came out looked incredible for a RPG and actually had a decent storyline for a BethSoft game. And more so than Morrowind, for a BethSoft game - there was often actual pretty good amount of decision-making and branching decisions. While they aren't the best w/ storytelling, character design, and that stuff - this was one of their best outings. The story w/ looking for your dad will tug at your heart, more so than anything. Also, the world-exploring + open-world was fantastic; and looking + exploring a basically destroyed East Coast was unforgettable.

FO:NV was developed by Obsidian. Obsidian, in the technical department for storytelling + character development - they will out-class most developers by a mile. Very few are on their level + BioWare's level for RPG's, in terms of doing this stuff extremely well. In the narrative department and the actual writing of the dialogue - it's excellent; as you'd expect w/ someone especially like Chris Avellone (Planescape Torment + Fallout 2, anyone?) + J.E. Sawyer in the group. Also, a lot of the humor from Fallout 1 + especially Fallout 2 that felt missing in BethSoft's FO3, it was in New Vegas. Also, when it comes to decision-making; decisions checking your stats + skills - Obsidian again out-classes Bethesda...by a mile. While the Inventory, gameplay, and all of that stuff might not feel as anywhere as fresh as it did in Fallout 3 - the improvements in pretty much every other regard b/c Obsidian made it also make this another great Fallout title.

So on a whim, I decided to check out the playfire rewards blog because I have not gone there in over a year.. and saw this post:

http://blog.playfire.com/2015/10/an-important-update-about-credit.html

about GMG credits expiring Nov 24.

Seems like they're regretting the playfire rewards system and is taking the opportunity to phase out all existing credits altogether :(

Panic! Someone help me find something worthwhile to buy with my ~$20 credits! All the "deals" there suck...

I kind of regret not getting Dark Souls 2 a week ago when it was $18 in the VIP section (I have about that much in credit). Now it's $24.

I own some of the VIP games already, and Far Cry 4 is UPlay. The only other thing that looks like an interesting deal to me is Rocket League, and it's only 25% off.

So on a whim, I decided to check out the playfire rewards blog because I have not gone there in over a year.. and saw this post:

http://blog.playfire.com/2015/10/an-important-update-about-credit.html

about GMG credits expiring Nov 24.

Seems like they're regretting the playfire rewards system and is taking the opportunity to phase out all existing credits altogether :(

Panic! Someone help me find something worthwhile to buy with my ~$20 credits! All the "deals" there suck...
Rocket League is great fun if you're into vehicular soccer. It's $15 on the VIP page.

South Park is great if you're into South Park. It's a tenner.

y u no bai when...

... oh, nevermind.
If it makes him feel any better, I missed it too because job and life and stuff and not being able to sit in a chat room 24/7 waiting for a glitch to happen once every 3 months.

Anyway it's not like Squuenix is adverse to sales so eh.

I don't even play my Season Pass content from games, I'd NEVER finish an episodic release game if I started at the beginning.  The only way I'd play all of Hitman is to wait until it's all in one nice package ready to play from front to back.  I would have bought the glitch if I was around but, realistically, it's just as well that I didn't.

I don't even play my Season Pass content from games, I'd NEVER finish an episodic release game if I started at the beginning. The only way I'd play all of Hitman is to wait until it's all in one nice package ready to play from front to back. I would have bought the glitch if I was around but, realistically, it's just as well that I didn't.
On that note, I started The Wolf Among Us 1/14/2014.... I finally finished it Wednesday.

Next up, The Walking Dead Season 2 (started 3/6/2014)

GMG apparently has some spring sales going on.

Not a bad price for Wolfenstein: The Old Blood ($4 after voucher).

Call of Cthulhu is also cheap ($1.80 after voucher).

There's a few Bethesda games under MSRP that are 75% off (Rage, Hunted and Brink which are all $20 n Steam), but it might not be enough to tempt you.

Rage - $3.60 after voucher

Hunted - $3 after voucher

Brink - $3 after voucher

Be warned that Rogue Warrior is overpriced on GMG compared to Steam, as is Quake 4 and Fallout 3 GOTY (among others, I didn't really look).

They're also running some WB sales this week, and they have the Lego Batman 3 Season Pass for $3.74. Arkham Knight isn't discounted at all no surprises there.

They have a voucher (SPRING20) but it says you need to spend $10 minimum?

They're also running some WB sales this week, and they have the Lego Batman 3 Season Pass for $3.74. Arkham Knight isn't discounted at all no surprises there.

They have a voucher (SPRING20) but it says you need to spend $10 minimum?
Right. I probably should have mentioned that.

If you can find $10 worth of crap, the SP would be $3. And no, the SP isn't on Nuuvem, so outside of a price drop, this is the best you're gonna do.

bread's done
Back