Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Thanks for getting all technical and stuff on me.
Bleh.
I was making an example of what it looks like.
...MysterD used real yellow in his YCS.

matthew-broderick-oh-my-god.gif

Does anyone know if pre-orders that aren't region-locked such as Dead or Alive 5 are likely to be later on?

This is about the cheapest SpellForce 2 has been, eh? I'm looking at Faith in Destiny DDE and Demons of the Past in my cart for $3.20. 

And I'm trying to figure out whether I should even be looking at them, as I have the original SpellForce games on GOG that I really haven't played more than a few minutes of. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent set of deals today:

20% off: WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE

• Left 4 Dead Bundle 75% off
  • Skyrim 75% off
  • Age of Empires III Complete 75% off
  • Alien Isolation 50% off
  • Company of Heroes 75% off
  • GRID Autosport 66% off
  • Deus Ex Franchise 75% off
  • The Raven 85% off
  • Titan Quest 85% off
  • Bioshock Infinite 75% off

I can't believe they're selling a Left 4 Dead bundle. You don't even need the first game since all of its content is in the second. That's sort of a rip off move, imo.

How do you the people who bought L4D1 feel? :p

We got ripped off.
I bought L4D when it was released -- played it a ton -- and had a terrific time. I think I've played the second a little less, but still really enjoyed it. The content of the second, and the evolution of some of the core game was such that it never really felt like a cheap cash in to me. I know many were upset.

the 1st game has different mechanic and gameplay. Some hardcore fans swore by it
A bit, yeah, but not so much that most people would want to have both, given that the entire first game is mostly in the second and that the majority of player base moved over as well.

So... a bunch of $5 and under things at GMG.

There's a page full of $5 Origin stuff, including Mass Effect 3 and Crysis 3. I'm actually thinking about those to hide in my Origin client. I'm unsure about ME3 though, since I'm wary of entering DLC hell.
I take it you missed the old Newegg $10 on sale with $10 mail in rebate deal?

It took a couple of months but I actually did get the rebate.

Yeah, I think at the time I didn't want to lay out money and wait for a rebate. A little shortsighted, I know.

If it makes you feel any better, most times when Ubisoft do deals for GMG we don't get them here. People post them on Reddit and I click through and nada.

I'm pretty sure that sold out in a couple of hours. I slept through it, myself (though I was on the other side of the world at the time).

So... a bunch of $5 and under things at GMG.

There's a page full of $5 Origin stuff, including Mass Effect 3 and Crysis 3. I'm actually thinking about those to hide in my Origin client. I'm unsure about ME3 though, since I'm wary of entering DLC hell.

KISS games (the publisher, not the band) $5 and under. So wishlisting FIST OF JESUS.
If you're actually going in on any of these - look at the 22% off coupon on the main-page and see if it works on that stuff.

Crysis 3's pretty good on the SP. It feels like a mix b/t the more open-spaced type of shoot-outs found in C1 + Warhead; the jungles of C1; and the city environments loaded w/ C2 (which also gave shootouts a lot of vertical-ity). I didn't even touch the MP - and most of the DLC for that is MP. If you don't plan to do MP there - eh, I wouldn't worry about the DLC's.

I have none of the Premium DLC's for the 3 BioWare Point Games (DA2, ME2 + ME3) - and I thought the base-games all were well worth the money that I spent on them. You'll get at least 30-50 hours out of each of those base-games.

While ME3's ending does suck IMHO (and I played ME3 way before Extended Cut DLC and I ain't played it since that DLC was released, BTW) - it's just that the last 15-20 minutes doesn't completely ruin most of the rest of the fantastic journey of the 30-50 hours that I spent w/ ME3; and of course the time I spent w/ previous ME games (ME1 + ME2).

SIDE NOTE: I don't think most games, movies, and whatnot these days really satisfy me with their so-called endings, anyways...since so many set-up for "more to come" and/or leave things wide-open ambiguously purposely anyways.

While I do still want the DLC's for the three BW Point games (that would be DA2, ME2 + ME3) - with BioWare's current pricing schemes w/ BioWare Points; selling them at a Premium on their site; Amazon DVG rarely putting a "mediocre" sale on the BW Points; and no real Complete Editions released for those 3 games - yeah, EA and BioWare can keep them Premium DLC's...for now.

Ninja Blade would be nice at $1, although as discussed previously it uses the Playfire DRM and not Steam, blech.
For reference, you only need Crapsule the Playfire client to download it. There is an initial one time authentication, but it can be launched directly from the EXE. For $0.75, it'll tide me over until it drops again on Steam.

It also lists having Securom, though possibly the Steam version does as well. The Steam page doesn't list it but that wouldn't be the first time.

Also, anyone considering buying it on Greenman check your old Indie Gala bundles. It was in the Indie Gala 5 as a MysterDRM Free download, which is at least better than getting saddled with Securom. Or, you know, buying another non-Steam version of it when you already own a non-Steam version of it.

It also lists having Securom, though possibly the Steam version does as well. The Steam page doesn't list it but that wouldn't be the first time.

Also, anyone considering buying it on Greenman check your old Indie Gala bundles. It was in the Indie Gala 5 as a MysterDRM Free download, which is at least better than getting saddled with Securom. Or, you know, buying another non-Steam version of it when you already own a non-Steam version of it.
Yeah, I traded my Ninja Blade crapsule copy in when trade ins were worth a damn because MysterDRM-free is better than having to use crapsule/playfire client.

I think I'm saving the last of my Playfire bucks in hopes of a VIP Killing Floor 2 pre-order deal.

So I don't really pay much any attention to GMG anymore. Is VIP just basically a sale? I'm not seeing what's so special about it.

So basically, the same thing as their old sales before they go shitty and cockblocked the playfire credit. i.e. We're going to take something away from you and then give it back sometimes and act like that's a big deal.

So basically, the same thing as their old sales before they go shitty and cockblocked the playfire credit. i.e. We're going to take something away from you and then give it back sometimes and act like that's a big deal.
Pretty much. We all know this, of course, but we get excited for it anyway because we sum little bitches.

So basically, the same thing as their old sales before they go shitty and cockblocked the playfire all credit. i.e. We're going to take something away from you and then give it back sometimes and act like that's a big deal.
Yeah.

Friday's deals (before coupon discount)

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition $10.20
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris $10.00
The Last Federation $10.00
The Last Federation Betrayed Hope $3.50
Team Indie $6.50
Alien Isolation (1) $25.00
Vanguard Princess $1.25
Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize $0.50
Vanguard Princess Lilith $0.75
Wolfenstein The New Order $30
The Evil Within $30
Civilization Beyond Earth $29.99
Civilization Beyond Earth AU $53.91
Stronghold Crusader 2 $33.49
Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition $40.19
Borderlands The pre sequel $30.00
Borderlands 2 Game of the year $10.00

http://www.greenmangaming.com

20% off (excludes select titles): 20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX

NBA 2k15 $24 (after coupon discount)

20% off (excludes select titles): KNQFY9-4UP2WZ-VNNQ7Z

expires Friday, 2/13'

http://www.greenmangaming.com
NBA2K15 is having a Free Weekend Trial this weekend on Steam.

People might want to give this trial here a go & check it out before they even think of buying it - if they feel like downloading this 54 GB monster, actually have the time to download, & a fast Net connection.

bread's done
Back