Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I know Quake IV was kind of a bust because pretty much everyone just stayed with Quake 3 multiplayer, but I enjoyed the singleplayer game. It's your typical id shooter... pretty predictable, but solid. That's a great price for the game and I'm tempted to get it just to migrate my boxed copy to Steam.
I had a blast w/ Q4's SP Campaign way back in the days, as well.

Weird, the e-mail I got says that it works on Dragon Age Inquisition, but it doesn't. For anyone who got the e-mail, I guess you could try their support by pointing that out if you really want the game now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silent Hill: Homecoming (Steam) - $9.99

Not the lowest price, but doesn't see sales too often.

Edit: Cheaper as part of Nuuvem's BF Sale

Edit 2: Also...
Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize (Steam) - $0.49
Vanguard Princess Lilith (Steam) - $0.74
DO NOT BUY HILDA.

For some boneheaded reason, Hilda is included in the Lilith DLC. Those of us who bought the Hilda DLC got screwed and the publisher isn't responding to complaints about it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/262150/discussions/0/620695877496998097/

Coupons dont work on VIP correct?

Just got Wolfenstein for PS4 for $21 after tax at BBY...but for $16 or lower on PC I might just get that instead.

Which is better, Silent Hill Downpour or Silent Hill Homecoming?

I thought downpour was really good. If Homecoming is as good or better, I would definitely get it.
I thought Downpour was one of the worst in the series. Homecoming is decent and still retains some of the creepy survival horror of the older games while mixing in a bit more action. I think Homecoming gets not-so-great reviews because it continued the departure of what the franchise was really built on, but on it's own, it's still a fairly solid title. If you liked the action in Downpour (of which it was kind of a mess), you may be put off by Homecoming as there is less of it.

Which is better, Silent Hill Downpour or Silent Hill Homecoming?

I thought downpour was really good. If Homecoming is as good or better, I would definitely get it.
Honestly it's hard to say, I would say Homecoming but that is really just an opinion and not much better, in my opinion. Homecoming has a melee mechanic that you naturally find out and ruins the experience, not sure if it was ever fixed, haven't played it in quite a long time. But as far as story, i'd say its better. Again that opinion will differ. The fact that you enjoyed Downpour suggests to me that you would like Homecoming. Sorry if it doesn't help.

I thought Downpour was one of the worst in the series. Homecoming is decent and still retains some of the creepy survival horror of the older games while mixing in a bit more action. I think Homecoming gets not-so-great reviews because it continued the departure of what the franchise was really built on, but on it's own, it's still a fairly solid title. If you liked the action in Downpour (of which it was kind of a mess), you may be put off by Homecoming as there is less of it.
Downpour is the only silent hill game I've played. I am planning on playing them in reverse order, as I heard the Silent Hill games just get worse (using that word VERY loosely) with each game.

Honestly it's hard to say, I would say Homecoming but that is really just an opinion and not much better, in my opinion. Homecoming has a melee mechanic that you naturally find out and ruins the experience, not sure if it was ever fixed, haven't played it in quite a long time. But as far as story, i'd say its better. Again that opinion will differ. The fact that you enjoyed Downpour suggests to me that you would like Homecoming. Sorry if it doesn't help.
Thanks. I read a silent hill forum and everybody was torn between which was better... though everybody seemed to agree neither Downpour nor Homecoming held a candle to the originals.

OK VIP Price on Shadow of Mordor (~$25), but my CAGness can't let me pull the trigger when I missed it for $20 at Nuuvem and Amazon. Ah, well.

bread's done
Back