Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Well.....I jumped at The Evil Within + Season Pass for $53 (after 20% off voucher).

Honestly, I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about the purchase, but I loved Resident Evil 4 and am hoping for a true sequel - something Capcom could never provide.

(The Evil Within does sound like it could be poorly optimized, though, if this article by PC Gamer is any indication.)

Well.....I jumped at The Evil Within + Season Pass for $53 (after 20% off voucher).

Honestly, I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about the purchase, but I loved Resident Evil 4 and am hoping for a true sequel - something Capcom could never provide.

(The Evil Within does sound like it could be poorly optimized, though, if this article by PC Gamer is any indication.)
Hopefully the 4GB VRAM recommendation will be smoke and mirrors like the 6GB for Ultra textures was in Shadow of Mordor. I just got a GTX 970 so I should be good for TEW at least. :D After watching vids and reading up on TEW, I have a feeling it's not going to disappoint as far as the game itself goes. People will be complaining non-stop about the 30 FPS lock though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Evil Within looks like a great game. I just bought it using the 25 percent off code and can't wait to play. The videos look really good. I almost didn't buy it because of the backlash from the community.

New Code:  U9OULG-XRTO1V-4VMUGZ

And new VIP page:  www.greenmangaming.com/vip but damn if I can get ANY codes to work.  In any browser.

Are they shutting Americans out now?

New Code: U9OULG-XRTO1V-4VMUGZ

And new VIP page: www.greenmangaming.com/vip but damn if I can get ANY codes to work. In any browser.

Are they shutting Americans out now?
I tried using the VIP section and the voucher code myself as well. No luck. And I tried using a 23% Off voucher code I was given for prepurchasing "The Evil Within" and that didn't work. (And I am also here in the good ol' USA.)

I suspect that the VIP section simply adds the existing site-wide voucher code to the game already. For instance, Dragon Age: Inquisition is $59.99 regularly, but shows up as $47.99 in the VIP section; the current site-wide voucher code is for 20% off. So....I think the VIP prices are just the applied the voucher code....and the site then won't allow purchases to go through with an additional voucher code.

But I would loooovvve to be wrong!

I tried using the VIP section and the voucher code myself as well. No luck. And I tried using a 23% Off voucher code I was given for prepurchasing "The Evil Within" and that didn't work. (And I am also here in the good ol' USA.)

I suspect that the VIP section simply adds the existing site-wide voucher code to the game already. For instance, Dragon Age: Inquisition is $59.99 regularly, but shows up as $47.99 in the VIP section; the current site-wide voucher code is for 20% off. So....I think the VIP prices are just the applied the voucher code....and the site then won't allow purchases to go through with an additional voucher code.

But I would loooovvve to be wrong!
This is probably the case.. but hey, at least the VIP prices work with credit

This is probably the case.. but hey, at least the VIP prices work with credit
I'm glad I caught this then. I've been putting off pre-ordering Dragon Age: Inquisition since I was hoping a coupon would come along that would work with GMG credit. $47.99 is probably the best I'm gonna be able to do while being able to pay entirely with GMG credit so I'm in.

I just hope the game doesn't seriously disappoint me as much as DA2 did. LOL

Got e-mailed a 30% off coupon for Civ BE from GMG. Guess I'm going to go with them over Nuuvem now. Competition is good, I wonder if Nuuvem is actually hurting GMG?

jfc, even that one doesn't work. has anyone gotten any coupon to work with beyond earth recently? i'm wondering if the product is just bugged.

I was hoping to get a bit of a discount on the new Borderlands but can't find a code to work. Any deals out there that I'm overlooking or any coupon codes that work on it at GMG?

Does anyone have a spare Enemy Within coupon they can PM me? Whenever I try to launch XCOM:EU through Steam it crashes back to desktop, so I obviously can't play through the tutorial to get mine... :bomb: Thanks in advance!

EDIT: It seems the laptop I'm temporarily using doesn't have a discrete graphics card, which would probably explain the crash. I'm planning on building a PC that will solve most of my gaming needs (including XCOM:EW) in the mid-future, but not too soon. But a helpful CAG sent me a code already, so thanks!

Does anyone have a spare Enemy Within coupon they can PM me? Whenever I try to launch XCOM:EU through Steam it crashes back to desktop, so I obviously can't play through the tutorial to get mine... :bomb: Thanks in advance!
well, if you can't launch EU, don't waste money on EW since it's the same engine and pracctically just an expansion built on the top of EU

Wouldn't recommend doing that to get rewards, it can get you banned from playfire.
Well...you don't have to trip/activate the "tutorial" achievement which may or may not get you banned from whereever. It is just a theory that it may be possible to run SAM with EU as the focus so that it appears to Steam you are "playing" the game. In theory if you do that for at least an hour, you in theory would trip the other 80% off coupon requirement (i.e. Playing EU for at least an hour). In theory.

Well...you don't have to trip/activate the "tutorial" achievement which may or may not get you banned from whereever. It is just a theory that it may be possible to run SAM with EU as the focus so that it appears to Steam you are "playing" the game. In theory if you do that for at least an hour, you in theory would trip the other 80% off coupon requirement (i.e. Playing EU for at least an hour). In theory.
This

Does anyone have a spare Enemy Within coupon they can PM me? Whenever I try to launch XCOM:EU through Steam it crashes back to desktop, so I obviously can't play through the tutorial to get mine... :bomb: Thanks in advance!
Shot in the dark here but the new X-Com games require DX10 or higher, maybe that's your issue?

It's not a theory, I got a coupon from idling for cards with idlemaster. :p

It's not a theory, I got a coupon from idling for cards with idlemaster. :p
PYRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ede0ojB.gif

bread's done
Back