Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 20% off select games: South Park, Thief, Titanfall and more

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
10853 replies to this topic

#3091 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

Updated OP with Skyrim deals.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3092 whats_the_word

whats_the_word

That Broad!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:22 AM

Picked up Borderlands 2 w/the code..couldn't wait much longer for a deal.

I'll hold out on Dawnguard though..Thanks CAG!

#3093 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:47 AM

Any word on Dishonored keys going out? Still haven't decided whether to buy it from GMG or get it on 360 from Best Buy with the $20 RZ cert bonus.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3094 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:47 AM

Thanks for pointing out the deal on Skyrim. I have been waiting what seems like an eternity to get it on PC for less than $30. On a mildly related side note, I have no wishlist remaining on steam! Looks like I'll be saving some money.
Posted Image

#3095 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Any word on Dishonored keys going out? Still haven't decided whether to buy it from GMG or get it on 360 from Best Buy with the $20 RZ cert bonus.

I was going to cancel from BB since I have a backlog, but it shipped today. So fyi if you want it release day

#3096 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:34 AM

I was going to cancel from BB since I have a backlog, but it shipped today. So fyi if you want it release day

I'd just do in-store pickup but thanks for the info.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3097 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

I just build a new PC. Dishonored looks awesome. Hopefully it runs well.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#3098 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Going to have to remember to grab Hitman before Monday night..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3099 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

I'll consider Dawnguard at $5, I'm kind of over Skyrim by now and the DLC is not all that appealing. Dishonored looks like it has a lot of potential but I wouldn't feel comfortable preordering it. Will definitely keep my eye on it. I feel the same way about Hitman.

#3100 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

I'll consider Dawnguard at $5, I'm kind of over Skyrim by now and the DLC is not all that appealing. Dishonored looks like it has a lot of potential but I wouldn't feel comfortable preordering it. Will definitely keep my eye on it. I feel the same way about Hitman.

I am a MASSIVE Skyrim fan and I would definitely say wait on Dawnguard. It was pretty disappointing, especially the Vampire Lord abilities.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3101 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

you got my hopes up thinking it was at $5 somewhere.

#3102 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Only word from GMG on their forum regarding Dishonored keys is they will be sent out on the "day of release". Keep forgetting to check there when I'm looking for info. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3103 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

Only word from GMG on their forum regarding Dishonored keys is they will be sent out on the "day of release". Keep forgetting to check there when I'm looking for info. :D

That is pretty much the line they specify for all games, some (many) just happen to release earlier. It is smart on their part as it helps manage expectations a bit. There are already a ton of people on their forums who constantly "threaten" to cancel their orders if they don't get a key several days before release. People are so weird and bitchy sometimes.

#3104 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

you got my hopes up thinking it was at $5 somewhere.

Sorry, it was a hypothetical price. Undoubtedly it will be $5 at some point in the future, that's what I was talking about.

#3105 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Looks like XCOM pre-orders (NA only) will now also be getting a $10 GMG credit, including people who pre-ordered earlier. Turning into a pretty sweet deal if you took advantage of the free game trade-in for the discounted price.

#3106 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

GMG keeps on getting better. Would love to get Dishonored for $35 with that $10 credit.

Currently playing:
:pc: League of Legends/Titanfall
:3ds: Pokemon Y
:ps3: Okami HD

:ps4: NBA 2K14

#3107 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

GMG has some $.49 games on sale with other games priced higher. The 49 cent games are nothing special but might be good for future trade-ins?

NecroVisioN: Lost Company
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Men of War: Red Tide
Defcon: Everybody Dies
Hacker Evolution
Tower Bloxx Deluxe
UFO: Aftermath

#3108 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Looks like XCOM pre-orders (NA only) will now also be getting a $10 GMG credit, including people who pre-ordered earlier. Turning into a pretty sweet deal if you took advantage of the free game trade-in for the discounted price.

Any idea when the $10 credit will be showing up in accounts? Cause if its soon I'll hold off and wait to pre-order Dishonored til I get it.

Edit: just read within 24 hours of the games launch. :/ oh well saving 25% by itself on dishonored is still a good deal.

#3109 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm so torn on preordering Dishonored. I want it, I really do, but it comes out the same day as XCom which I have preordered already. My buy it now price for Dishonored is $40. Yet I still can't stop thinking of just ordering it at $45 heh.

#3110 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Is this to match the free civ 5 elsewhere?

Edit Nm looks like you get civ 5 too. Wow and they will be issuing keys soon for preload.

Edited by pROvIs, 05 October 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#3111 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Is this to match the free civ 5 elsewhere?

Edit Nm looks like you get civ 5 too. Wow and they will be issuing keys soon for preload.

It is indeed both offers. Combine this with the earlier trade-in deal to get it for $38 and this has been a fantastic deal. They also seem to be learning from past mistakes and are communicating early about keys which is nice.

#3112 theMixxer

theMixxer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Just bought XCOM when I saw that $10 credit deal. I was surprised that they gave me a Steam key immediately and I activated with no problems. Pre-loading the game as we speak!

#3113 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

Just bought XCOM when I saw that $10 credit deal. I was surprised that they gave me a Steam key immediately and I activated with no problems. Pre-loading the game as we speak!

It's annoying how they always do that and screw preorder buyers.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#3114 theMixxer

theMixxer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

It's annoying how they always do that and screw preorder buyers.

Yeah, the lack of consistency was what had me hesitant to preorder at first. I'm glad it worked out for me but it's unfortunate that there doesn't seem to be consistency in terms of handing out keys. I imagine, though, that it's only a matter of time until they send out keys to other folks.

#3115 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

Pre-ordered Dishonored. My wallet is crying but the good news is there isn't any other big games coming out this year on my radar.

#3116 ParkCarsHere

ParkCarsHere

Lincolnish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

Regarding XCOM pre-loading from GMG:

"We can now announce that pre-loading will be available from Green Man Gaming. Keys for all those who have pre-purchased will start going out in approximately 7 hours time from now, at 0200 UTC October 6th. Please remain calm if you do not receive your key immediately."

Source

#3117 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

Man, after playing the XCOM demo, it left me wanting more. I'll wait a month, got a feeling it'll be $30 by then.
Posted Image

#3118 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

Past GreenManGaming customers:
Your best guess - how soon until GMG sells Dishonored for $36? (Currently $45 after promo code.)

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#3119 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

Got my Xcom key and preloading now.

To answer your question Bizzquik I would say its hard to guess and it will partly depends on how successful the game is.

#3120 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

I just got my Xcom key wondering when they will be giving out them $10 credit.

Currently playing:
:pc: League of Legends/Titanfall
:3ds: Pokemon Y
:ps3: Okami HD

:ps4: NBA 2K14

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming