green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11559 replies to this topic

#4081 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

Got Chivlary for $8.12. Thanks OP and thanks to those who posted the WINTR-SRVEY-42012 code

#4082 TheGuardianWolf

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

To anyone getting the error I listed before:

I changed computers entirely, and then used directly from paypal funds, and it worked. Then tried to get Chilvalry from that same computer using my bank card and it blocked me again. So for some reason my bank is blocking it now, when it wasn't before, and *somehow* GMG stores(or assigns) the payment failure to your computer. I've cleared *all* my internet history and even tried changing browsers, and for some reason it still gives me that error on this PC, even when using paypal funds. It makes no sense to me.

#4083 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

To anyone getting the error I listed before:

I changed computers entirely, and then used directly from paypal funds, and it worked. Then tried to get Chilvalry from that same computer using my bank card and it blocked me again. So for some reason my bank is blocking it now, when it wasn't before, and *somehow* GMG stores(or assigns) the payment failure to your computer. I've cleared *all* my internet history and even tried changing browsers, and for some reason it still gives me that error on this PC, even when using paypal funds. It makes no sense to me.

Did you try Chrome Incognito? Sometimes it works to trick sites you are on a completely different computer?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4084 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

GMG is a UK based site, so the transaction gets flagged more. Also the "Gaming" bit can be confused with offshore gambling. Call the number on the back of your card to see if they are at fault. Also try contacting GMG customer service.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4085 TheGuardianWolf

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

Did you try Chrome Incognito? Sometimes it works to trick sites you are on a completely different computer?

Thanks for the info, I'll try that out next time. I've decided to wait on Chivalry anyway.

#4086 Darker

Darker

Monk of Ivgorod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Thanks OP, I got Chivalry. Been meaning to get this game for a while.

By the way, I was looking at my games and noticed I had two games (Earth 2160 & Company of Heroes) just added to my library on GMG. Did I miss something or is it a glitch?

#4087 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

25% off most games with voucher code GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6
Expires Friday, December 14, 7am EST

35% off voucher, good for future purchase, when pre-ordering select games, full list of eligible games

Daily(ish) Deal
Upcoming Daily Deals
A Game of Dwarves $4 (Steamworks)
War of the Roses $11.25 (Steamworks)
War of the Roses: Digital Deluxe Edition $13.12 (Steamworks)
ARMA II: Combined Operations $19.50 (NOT STEAM) with voucher code GMG35-O90RW-Q2CD2
Fallout: New Vegas $10 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG50-MZRFC-P9H77

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#4088 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Anybody know whats going on with Borderlands 2 Season Pass? I show no price in NA.

Also Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 should be 30% off tomorrow in EU. What price will that be. Will 35% voucher stack with that?

#4089 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

Anybody know whats going on with Borderlands 2 Season Pass? I show no price in NA.

Also Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 should be 30% off tomorrow in EU. What price will that be. Will 35% voucher stack with that?

No because their 30% off will be with a coupon, and you can't use two coupons in a single purchase.

#4090 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

How do steam preorders work with GMG, do we get a key upfront or do we have to wait for it?

#4091 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

How do steam preorders work with GMG, do we get a key upfront or do we have to wait for it?

You have to wait. They're usually sent on release day, or a couple of days before if preload is available for that title.

#4092 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

New Dailies - Batman AC : GOTY $7.49 ($5.62 after 25%) and Risen 2 $9.89 ($7.41'ish after 25%), both Steamworks.

Don't know why I'm biting on Batman, my 360 CE is sitting here staring at me...oh well, double dipping FTW...
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#4093 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

25% off most games with voucher code GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6
Expires Friday, December 14, 7am EST

35% off voucher, good for future purchase, when pre-ordering select games, full list of eligible games

Daily(ish) Deal
Upcoming Daily Deals
Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year $5.62 (Steam key)
Risen 2: Dark Waters $7.42 (Steamworks)
Farcry 3 and Assassins Creed 30% off, non-US only, voucher codes in GMG blog

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#4094 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

You have to wait. They're usually sent on release day, or a couple of days before if preload is available for that title.

Or more likely, everyone who buys the game on day of release will get the key and folks who pre-ordered will sit there without one waiting for a day or two while GMG gets their key delivery together.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

#4095 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

So BL2 Season pass is supposed to be 30% off tomorrow with a voucher, but we can use the 35% off one today and get it for ~$19.50. Is there any reason to wait? The 35% off expires on the 14th so it shouldn't hurt...the only thing I was waiting on was to see if there was a price adjustment before the voucher went live. The Season Pass has been listed at $23 in the past, but vouchers did not work on that price point.

#4096 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

So BL2 Season pass is supposed to be 30% off tomorrow with a voucher, but we can use the 35% off one today and get it for ~$19.50. Is there any reason to wait? The 35% off expires on the 14th so it shouldn't hurt...the only thing I was waiting on was to see if there was a price adjustment before the voucher went live. The Season Pass has been listed at $23 in the past, but vouchers did not work on that price point.

I'm on the fence because I'm wondering if Steam will have it for 50% off during the winter sale. Do I chance waiting to save an additional $4.50+? Hmmm, decisions....

#4097 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

AFAIK this is the cheapest Risen 2 has gotten and the price tracking sites seem to back that up. If you like RPGs at all I'd definitely recommend it this price, just know that it's a more story based RPG and isn't completely Sandbox like Skyrim, though the world does open up a lot once you get a ship.

Don't stress over the DLC, the game itself is complete and the DLC just feels tacked on IMO.

Steam is currently selling it for $30 retail so even if it goes 75% off on the Winter sale it won't go significantly lower than the price GMG is selling now when you count the voucher.

#4098 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

And Batman hit the sweet price!

#4099 Zipomatic2

Zipomatic2

Really, Really Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Grabbing Risen 2 with the 35% code (might as well use it since it now runs out quick) so $6.43 is a good price. Not as good as Amazon with the student coupon mistake a few weeks ago, but good enough for me!
Posted Image

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#4100 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

I was so close to getting in on that, too. D:

#4101 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

Grabbed Arkham City GOTY. Going to trade in my PS3 version at GS for $25.

#4102 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Grabbed Arkham City GOTY. Going to trade in my PS3 version at GS for $25.

I bit on Risen 2, couldnt resist anymore (hope I dont regret since DLC is missing).

I wonder, Batman Arkham City GOTY has a separate key for GOTY DLC or its only one key for game + dlc? Thanks

#4103 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Batman is $4.87 with code WINTR-SRVEY-42012

#4104 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Thanks for that!

And sorry to be that guy, but have they loosened any of the three separate forms of DRM that it had at launch (SecuROM, GFWL, Steamworks)?

#4105 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Thanks for that!

And sorry to be that guy, but have they loosened any of the three separate forms of DRM that it had at launch (SecuROM, GFWL, Steamworks)?

sadly, no.

#4106 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

I bit on Risen 2, couldnt resist anymore (hope I dont regret since DLC is missing).

I wonder, Batman Arkham City GOTY has a separate key for GOTY DLC or its only one key for game + dlc? Thanks

One key only

#4107 SuiCide_KiNg_213

SuiCide_KiNg_213

DeAL ThIEF!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Stupid Question. Whats does Steamworks mean?. Just recently got into PC gaming and I came across the term quite a bit. Any help is appreciated.

#4108 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Stupid Question. Whats does Steamworks mean?. Just recently got into PC gaming and I came across the term quite a bit. Any help is appreciated.

Steamworks essentially means that when you buy the game, wherever you buy it, you just get a key that you can redeem through Steam (Valve Software's megalithic distribution platform). Some games come with Steam keys but can also be activated and played in other ways, but Steamworks games can only be activated and played through Steam.

#4109 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Man, I am glad I waited on buying Arkham City! Worked out to $2.50 after I spent the last of my GMG credit. Turns out that credit was pretty good since I also got Kingdoms of Amalur for free! :-D

I doubt GMG will be giving out $5 in free trade-in credit anytime soon.

All I need is Steam or GMG (too bad Amazon doesn't carry Betheusda) to come through with a killer Skyrim sale and I'm set. Otherwise, I'll have Walking Dead (want $5) and Skyrim (want <$15) to look forward to in 2013.

#4110 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Thanks! Hitting sub-$5 made the game irresistible to me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming