green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11564 replies to this topic

#5281 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Green Man Gaming Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

James, my co-op partner and I both pre-ordered Dead Space 3, but when he went to use his code, he got a notification that someone had already used it. When he called tech support, they said you ran out of codes?

dafuq. If your co-op bud has a ticket number or account name they are happy to provide me with just whip me a PM with it. I'll try to get someone to have a second look.

#5282 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

hmm, pretty cool that they are giving away free games. Although I'm gonna have to check daily to see which game is actually for sale on which day in the eastern US. Last time they had daily sales it seemed like everything was a day ahead of schedule

#5283 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

Those are four of the shittiest screenshots imaginable for Ninja Blade.

Is that a game or a cataracts simulator?

#5284 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

hah, it's a good game with great music IMO despite those off putting shots.

#5285 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

get more dragonborn keys so I can buy it.

Thanks in advance.
Posted Image

#5286 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

exactly what that code GMG25-T6JV8-1NPBA can be used for... just those listed on the frontpage?

#5287 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

exactly what that code GMG25-T6JV8-1NPBA can be used for... just those listed on the frontpage?

Seems like they changed up the page which had the info. I'll try to whip up a list for you guys today (possibly also on the GMG blog)

#5288 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

Seems like they changed up the page which had the info. I'll try to whip up a list for you guys today (possibly also on the GMG blog)

:applause: thanks.. actually i am not aware we have an official rep here like in Amazon pc dd thread.. keep up the good work :)
leftover cheap steam keys from bundles? i'm buying --> https://docs.google....sted=true&pli=1

#5289 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

James, any idea when more keys for Dragonborn will be available? And will the code work on that as well?

Thanks

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#5290 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

So I think I won't quite get the time to make that list today - but I plan to do it tomorrow! :p Busy day preparing for those freebies!

Caine: The code doesn't work on Dragonborn, and I don't know when we'll be getting more keys. We're trying to though. It's been incredibly popular at 20% off.

#5291 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

damn, what happened to BF3 premium for $30? I was waiting for the tax return to show up today and now it's $60 :( thought it was part of that advertised EA sale.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#5292 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

Seriously considering grabbing Aliens:CM. I'm a really big fan of the Alien/s IP and really like Gearbox so it would seem like a no brainer at $38, but still having trouble pulling the trigger. Have there been any reports on how long the campaign is?

edit. I am so weak. pre-loading Aliens now, let me know if you wanna coop it

Edited by MrshllJcb, 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM.

#5293 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

I'm interested in trading Amazon GC for KoA:R. PM me.

#5294 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

The South Park game is no longer on GMG. Whats up with that? I had it pre-ordered (GMG charged me of course too).

#5295 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

The South Park game is no longer on GMG. Whats up with that? I had it pre-ordered (GMG charged me of course too).

Ubisoft owns the rights to it now, and GMG is not allowed to sell Ubisoft games in NA.

#5296 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

Is it just me, or does that Zombies game thats going to be free tomorrow look like a workplace massacre simulator (in 8 bit graphics). A zombie game that isnt about shooting zombies, but actually shooting your bosses and coworkers? Maybe theres more to it, and I'm oversimplifying it and missing something but this seems in poor taste

#5297 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

Is it just me, or does that Zombies game thats going to be free tomorrow look like a workplace massacre simulator (in 8 bit graphics). A zombie game that isnt about shooting zombies, but actually shooting your bosses and coworkers? Maybe theres more to it, and I'm oversimplifying it and missing something but this seems in poor taste

I do believe that's pretty much it. I already have it on IGS, but I haven't played it yet. I think it's a play on how people are turned into "zombies" working all day in a cubicle. You aren't a zombie, while your co-workers have turned into zombies who want to eat your brains.

I don't think you're just randomly killing your co-workers. They've become zombies, lol.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5298 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

I do believe that's pretty much it. I already have it on IGS, but I haven't played it yet. I think it's a play on how people are turned into "zombies" working all day in a cubicle. You aren't a zombie, while your co-workers have turned into zombies who want to eat your brains.

I don't think you're just randomly killing your co-workers. They've become zombies, lol.

haha okay, that makes me feel a little less grimy about getting it for free tomorrow

#5299 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Just a reminder you might want to create/link your playfire account before the ZOMG-FREE-GAMEZ crush hits.

It looks like GMG & Playfire are teaming up for four giveaways this weeked. Details here.

It looks like it's all Capsule DRM (as expected), but free is free. :bouncy:

Definitely sign up early. GMG get hammered during free giveaways.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5300 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

Have there been deals for SimCity pre orders recently?

#5301 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

go be moral somewhere else.
Posted Image

#5302 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:24 AM

Just a reminder you might want to create/link your playfire account before the ZOMG-FREE-GAMEZ crush hits.

Thanks, didn't know about the linking.

#5303 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

Wow, can definitely tell I never use my Playfire account. Some random contest was on my home page that ended on July 2nd of last year.

#5304 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

bought dragonborn, thanks for getting more keys would have felt like a sucker paying $4 more somewhere else.

Not gonna play it yet though gonna wait for them to fix some of my mods/bugs for it first.
Posted Image

#5305 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Aaaaaand it's free :)

#5306 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Tells me I've already bought it, doesn't show up in my library.

I swear if I screwed up as much as the average web designer I would be living in a cardboard box.

#5307 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Aaaaaaaand it's got. Thanks. That Playfire thing just timed out when trying to connect with my Steam account and get the game data from it so it seems it is pretty useless at this point :(

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5308 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Aaaaaaaand it's got. Thanks. That Playfire thing just timed out when trying to connect with my Steam account and get the game data from it so it seems it is pretty useless at this point :(

Yeah, it choked on my account as well. I even set it up yesterday to avoid the rush.

Have I mentioned that I love free?

76561197971332172.png

#5309 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Here's a question.

Can I link my GMG account to a bogus Playfire account using a different email address? I don't want them to spam my normal account.

foxhack.jpg

#5310 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Finally got around to making that list :) These are games you can use the 25% voucher on.

Bear in mind some games (particularly EA) have regional restrictions on some, and vouchers can't always be used.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming