green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11564 replies to this topic

#5911 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

If you wanted any of them anyway, 75% off plus 20% is about as good as it gets. Thinking about the Tomb Raider pack myself.

Me too, on Tomb Raider Collection - since I'm missing all the older Core-developed ones (TR1-6).

I already own all the Crystal Dynamics TR games (TR: Legend + Anniversary + Underworld + Lara Croft: GOL), except the newest TR 2013.

So, I guess the question for me is...

What is the cheapest each of these been on GOG...
TR 1+2+3 Pack;
TR 4 + 5 pack (TR: The Last Revelation + Revelations);
AND TR: Angel of Darkness?

#5912 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

Awesome deal on Tomb Raider wow.

#5913 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

Just grabbed Mars: War Logs for $16 on GMG. Not very cheapass of me, seeing as how its an Indie game and will likely be in a bundle in a matter of months, but it looks really appealing to me, so seems worth it.

#5914 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

Just grabbed Mars: War Logs for $16 on GMG. Not very cheapass of me, seeing as how its an Indie game and will likely be in a bundle in a matter of months, but it looks really appealing to me, so seems worth it.

I've been looking at it too. It looks great and has some positive feedback on the GOG forums. GG has it for the same price if you have the 20% off. I've convinced myself to play Space Rangers and Star Wolves instead, but this game is definitely on my radar.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5915 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

Damn, that Mars game looks awesome.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5916 zeno

zeno

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:23 AM

Wow Mars does look really good, wasn't even on my radar either.

#5917 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Oops, I bought Star Trek.

Been playing it on Xbox from a rental, better than I had originally expected but not sure if I woulda bought it. Tried to get my girlfriend to play with me but she couldnt get the whole left stick to move and right stick for camera thing

#5918 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

Been playing it on Xbox from a rental, better than I had originally expected but not sure if I woulda bought it. Tried to get my girlfriend to play with me but she couldnt get the whole left stick to move and right stick for camera thing

After reading the quick blurb on Kotaku (yes, I know) about the buddy AI, I couldn't in good faith to my CAG oath spend any more than $10 on it.

http://kotaku.com/pl...ppoin-479430282

There are just some things you should not suffer alone

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#5919 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

Me too, on Tomb Raider Collection - since I'm missing all the older Core-developed ones (TR1-6).

I already own all the Crystal Dynamics TR games (TR: Legend + Anniversary + Underworld + Lara Croft: GOL), except the newest TR 2013.

So, I guess the question for me is...

What is the cheapest each of these been on GOG...
TR 1+2+3 Pack;
TR 4 + 5 pack (TR: The Last Revelation + Revelations);
AND TR: Angel of Darkness?

Cheapest on GOG for them was $3.99 each IIRC. That's when I bought them. Comes out to the same price as the GMG deal

#5920 groz24

groz24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

http://www.greenmang...cen-games-pack/

That seems like a good deal to me.

I was looking at that, too, I just think that Valley games will be in a bundle soon, and I probably wouldn't play them immediately. I did grab the 9 Tomb Raider games for $12, though, since I didn't own any of them yet.

#5921 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

I was looking at that, too, I just think that Valley games will be in a bundle soon, and I probably wouldn't play them immediately. I did grab the 9 Tomb Raider games for $12, though, since I didn't own any of them yet.

I'm really not sure if it'll be in an indie bundle. Arcen haven't put any games in an indie bundle yet. They also bundled AVWW 1+2 together on the Steam store, and it goes for $3.74 during a sale, so they might already be offering them for the cheapest they want to sell them for. If anyone knows and can divulge what Arcen's stance is on it--not that it's a guarantee--they'd be helping some people decide.

Shattered Haven just came out, too, if that helps people decide. I'm still on the fence, though. None of the games are that spectacular-looking, and I'd really be paying $4 for the 400+ AVWW achievements.

#5922 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm really not sure if it'll be in an indie bundle. Arcen haven't put any games in an indie bundle yet. They also bundled AVWW 1+2 together on the Steam store, and it goes for $3.74 during a sale, so they might already be offering them for the cheapest they want to sell them for. If anyone knows and can divulge what Arcen's stance is on it--not that it's a guarantee--they'd be helping some people decide.

Shattered Haven just came out, too, if that helps people decide. I'm still on the fence, though. None of the games are that spectacular-looking, and I'd really be paying $4 for the 400+ AVWW achievements.

Tidalis was in an Indie Royale, and AI War: Fleet Command was in the IndieFort Spring bundle (if you count that)

#5923 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Is the coupon Multi-use?

#5924 Annoyer13

Annoyer13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

XCOM+NBA2K13
16.24$ with code; does anybody know if it's two keys or one?

#5925 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Tidalis was in an Indie Royale, and AI War: Fleet Command was in the IndieFort Spring bundle (if you count that)

Oh, that's good news then. I didn't realize they made Tidalis. Since that was pretty recently bundled, the odds are pretty good. And no, nobody counts the IndieFort; that was quite a failure. ;)

#5926 Reck_Havoc

Reck_Havoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

XCOM+NBA2K13
16.24$ with code; does anybody know if it's two keys or one?

It's two separate keys, just bought it a couple hours ago.

#5927 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

So just checking, do the Sonic and Tomb Raider sets come with separate game keys for every game?

foxhack.jpg

#5928 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

So just checking, do the Sonic and Tomb Raider sets come with separate game keys for every game?

Tomb Raider collection is supposedly one unified key for all the games in the pack. Not sure about the Sonic pack, but I believe it was one key when they had a similar deal a few months ago.

#5929 eXTechno

eXTechno

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

I usually wait to buy pc games til they are dirt cheap but I kinda feel like spending on this now so the developer gets more money since it didn't meet their sales expectation in hopes they.make anothe.

Ive been waitin to buy it on the X360 but I couldn't pass this deal up on my new Laptop

Been playin it all night and today, and so far... extremely well worth it, 20 bucks is a steal..

So like I keep hearing from everyone... this game is GoTY material

#5930 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Do I wanna do the borderlands bundle and the xcom bundle
To use the 20% on each does it need to be separate transactions?

#5931 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Do I wanna do the borderlands bundle and the xcom bundle
To use the 20% on each does it need to be separate transactions?

Yes sir.

End, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll pass on it.

foxhack.jpg

#5932 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

Tomb Raider collection is supposedly one unified key for all the games in the pack. Not sure about the Sonic pack, but I believe it was one key when they had a similar deal a few months ago.

Confirmed: Tomb Raider is one key.

#5933 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

Yeah, the Borderlands bundle is ridiculous. EVERYTHING (including the first game GOTY) for $22.30.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5934 bubzers

bubzers

Derpy Derpy Doo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

Yeah, the Borderlands bundle is ridiculous. EVERYTHING (including the first game GOTY) for $22.30.

I don't think it includes BL2 Season Pass
76561198025510545.png

#5935 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

it doesnt
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#5936 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

dont listn 2 venum. he lies

#5937 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

fien i lie, u win dis taim spoderman

bZ2g3eF.png

#5938 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

Hmm, Tomb Raider is sold out .. anyone think it will come back in stock before the end of the sale?

#5939 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:03 AM

Confirmed: Tomb Raider is one key.

Well, that kind of bites...
...since I own most of Crystal Dynamics TR games since Anniversary (from Retail) + also LC: GOL from Steam.
Only TR by CD that I don't own is TR 2013.
I am missing ALL of the Core-developed TR's.

#5940 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hmm, Tomb Raider is sold out .. anyone think it will come back in stock before the end of the sale?

It's been sold out once already and was restocked, might happen again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming