green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11564 replies to this topic

#1381 chilli628

chilli628

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

Was able to grab this yesterday through paypal without a hitch...Thanks GMG! Got this for $7.49 with the $5 dollar credit I had on my account :D

#1382 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Green Man Gaming Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

Well, sorry to hear you had trouble talon, but as others have mentioned that's really out of our control :) If you do contact your bank though and allow future purchases to GMG as well you won't have any problems!

And as others have said it will definitely be worth it to make sure you don't miss out on other deals :)

-James

#1383 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

Giving this a little bump as we've not put out a 20% voucher for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning :)

RECKN-GMGLO-VESYA

Unfortunately we can't sell this on our .com domain, so if you use this, you won't be able to see Amalur or other EA titles!

-James

#1384 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

Giving this a little bump as we've not put out a 20% voucher for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning :)

RECKN-GMGLO-VESYA

Unfortunately we can't sell this on our .com domain, so if you use this, you won't be able to see Amalur or other EA titles!

-James

404 Not Found.

I'm assuming you are blocked from selling it to people in the US?

*Edit: Though the link is co.uk, my browser will immediately change it to .com. If I try to correct it and reload it does the same.

#1385 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:22 PM

404 Not Found.

I'm assuming you are blocked from selling it to people in the US?

*Edit: Though the link is co.uk, my browser will immediately change it to .com. If I try to correct it and reload it does the same.

It's probably not your browser. They see you are coming from a US IP so they are redirecting you to the US site. They have agreements to not have certain deals with the US and sometimes the keys are region locked. It's what the rest of the world puts up with when there are US only deals.

#1386 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

As above - if you're on a US IP you will be redirected.

Although as a clarification, it's not so much to not have deals in the US as it is to only have certain deals available for EMEA regions.

Also - we have Gaikai on our site and you can play game demos in your browser. In the wake of Darkness 2's release, why not try before you buy? ;)

-James

#1387 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

Big saving on Darkness 2 at Green Man Gaming :) We've initiated a very special discount while stocks last :D

Just to keep you guys updated :)

-James

#1388 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

Big saving on Darkness 2 at Green Man Gaming :) We've initiated a very special discount while stocks last :D

Just to keep you guys updated :)

-James

It says save 50% on the main page but on the product page it is only 40% 29.99 from 49.99. Do you plan on dropping it to 50% or is it just 40%?
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#1389 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

This is a fun game indeed
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#1390 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

OP updated, will update on price change or out of stock.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1391 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

Earlier today Green Man Gaming posted on their Facebook page that they'll have a 33% voucher for Alan Wake, which will be released today there and is a Steamworks title. They have now removed that post.

Will there be a discount at all?

#1392 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Earlier today Green Man Gaming posted on their Facebook page that they'll have a 33% voucher for Alan Wake, which will be released today there and is a Steamworks title. They have now removed that post.

Will there be a discount at all?

Wow would be nice if they had that voucher. Hopefully James will pop in here and clarify.

Edit: Twitter says "something" special when the Darkness deal is over so may well be the Alan Wake deal.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1393 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Hey guys :) We'll have a very good promotion up and running later this evening - You could even check back periodically to see how it's doing ;)

-James

#1394 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

Just to give this a wee bump with a helpful link :D

#1395 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

Thanks! Just picked up Alan Wake Collector's Edition for $6.98 after coupon and trade-ins.

#1396 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

OP updated:

33% off select "horror" games with voucher code HALFT-ERMHO-RRORS

Alan Wake $19.97 (Steamworks) just released
Alan Wake: Collector's Bundle $23.33 (Steamworks) just released, contains game, Alan Wake Files (PDF e-book) and soundtrack
Dead Island $19.97 (Steamworks)
Dead Island - Bloodbath Arena DLC $6.66 (Steamworks)
Dead Island - Ryder White DLC $6.66 (Steamworks)

Full list of eligible games

#1397 MrBubbles

MrBubbles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Alan Wake for $20 on day of release, that's closer to the inevitable Steam sales. Sounds good if you need to get your Alan Wake fix, hearing some rumblings about performance issues so I'm gonna sit this one out until maybe the last minute.

#1398 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

I really liked the soundtrack and developer commentary in Alan Wake. I think they're worth another $3.36 if you're interested in those kinds of things. I haven't checked out the book.

#1399 justasplanned

justasplanned

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Fuck it, for Alan Wake, I'll join

Can anyone remind me what's the most hassle free way to pay in this site?
Was it Paypal with bank account or Paypal with credit card?

#1400 valenor the bored

valenor the bored

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

Picked up Alan Wake Collector's bundle.

Thanks for the great deal!

#1401 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

Alan Wake for $20 on day of release, that's closer to the inevitable Steam sales. Sounds good if you need to get your Alan Wake fix, hearing some rumblings about performance issues so I'm gonna sit this one out until maybe the last minute.

It'll be less than 10 by the summer. Prices crashed on the 360 version fast and pc games tend to drop even faster

#1402 RichterIX

RichterIX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, but I ordered the Alan Wake Collector's Bundle and the e-mail appears to be completely devoid of any activation key?

#1403 valenor the bored

valenor the bored

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

Go to the website. At the drop down menu from your screen name, click on the keys tab. You should find your key in there.

#1404 RichterIX

RichterIX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

Go to the website. At the drop down menu from your screen name, click on the keys tab. You should find your key in there.

Wow. The "durrrrrrrr" heard 'round the world haha. I just kept looking under the plain "My Account" page and scratching my head like a goon.

Thanks!

#1405 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

In for a digital copy of Alan Wake.
Much thanks.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1406 Mr. Spinnington

Mr. Spinnington

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

so the CE of Alan Wake is complimentary through Steam until 2/23 (all copies are $30 and automatically CE), does this mean redeeming vanilla AW from GMG won't grant CE material when redeemed on Steam?

#1407 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

alan wake is showing 30 buckets for me, so is this dead or what?

#1408 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

alan wake is showing 30 buckets for me, so is this dead or what?

You gotta apply the coupon code for the extra 33% off.

#1409 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

You gotta apply the coupon code for the extra 33% off.

i did, first two times didn't work, i got it now, thanks

#1410 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

so the CE of Alan Wake is complimentary through Steam until 2/23 (all copies are $30 and automatically CE), does this mean redeeming vanilla AW from GMG won't grant CE material when redeemed on Steam?

This is speculation, but that is probably a native steam only deal. GMG keys for alan wake usually are slightly different (internally of how steam recognizes it aka 3rd party steam key) so it prob would just give you the standard alan wake game.

Again, just a guess based on how steam does thing in the past, but maybe James (GMG rep) can comment on this for us :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming