green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11321 replies to this topic

#1771 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

Was Metro supposed to be a Steam redeem code? I didn't get one, even though my email gave redeeming the code as an activation instruction.

Metro 2033 is steamworks. Maybe they ran out of keys? Try contacting their support.

#1772 supafly435

supafly435

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

My key was in the email they sent me, just below the total price.

#1773 dracula

dracula

i'll buy that for a dolla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

Metro 2033 is steamworks. Maybe they ran out of keys? Try contacting their support.

yeah i didnt get a key either, maybe they ran out of keys. hopefully it goes on sale at steam for 4.99
"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#1774 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

Thanks for the heads up, traded in my Commandos. Was looking for something to buy but didn't see anything. Will probably use the credit + coupon at some point this month though.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1775 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:07 AM

I didn't even know you could trade in games for direct credit. I thought they had to be traded when buying something new. So thanks for the heads up... got my $2 off Commandos.

I haven't seen anything yet to get from GMG though. The couple really good deals I see, I already own.

#1776 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

Got a reply to my Metro 2033 support ticket. Looks like we won't be getting keys until at least Monday. Oh well, I got the game for free anyways from trading in Commandos 3 and DEFCON. Still have another $10 credit from free games gotten over the past couple of years.

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your key for Metro 2033. This game has proved so popular that we have temporarily run out of keys.

Unfortunately, because it is the weekend, we will not be able to send you your key early next week. Rest assured that you will receive your key.

We understand your urgency to play your new game and we are sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Green Man Gaming
Customer Service

#1777 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

Its really hurting their rep and sales, now a lot of people are staying away from them + it gave a lot of users a bad first experience. GMG should have done better.

#1778 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

still waiting for Guild Wars 2 to go back

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#1779 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

Its really hurting their rep and sales, now a lot of people are staying away from them + it gave a lot of users a bad first experience. GMG should have done better.

Completely untrue. Amazon, Gamefly, and numerous other retailers and indie bundles have had problems with supply and demand in the past three months alone. Way to exaggerate, bro. :roll:

#1780 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

Completely untrue. Amazon, Gamefly, and numerous other retailers and indie bundles have had problems with supply and demand in the past three months alone. Way to exaggerate, bro. :roll:

So, how long have you been working for GMG?

#1781 Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Your what hurts now?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

So, how long have you been working for GMG?

Steam has also run out of keys at one time.
Posted Image

#1782 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:29 PM

GMG does it on a regular basis.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#1783 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

I want to see GMG do well, but its really true and yes it does happen a lot. They should work on getting more keys before hand when they have good deals

#1784 Slywolf15

Slywolf15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

Would anyone happen to know if the there will be additional games going on sale? I wasn't sure if what's on sale now is everything or they planned on adding additional games. Reason I ask is because I was kind of hoping to see Borderlands GOTY go on sale so I could use my credit.

#1785 SpiritualRemains

SpiritualRemains

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

still waiting for Guild Wars 2 to go back

It's back.

#1786 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

Picked up Fear 2 for $6.16 after the 20% off. Not bad!

#1787 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

I just got here, so I don't know if all ya'll got your codes already. If you need one though, I'm not going to use mine. First to PM gets it.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: nothing
:pc: Payday 2
:psp: Ys: Memories of Celceta / Rayman Legends

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World / Xenoblade Chronicles

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#1788 crawlingpeter

crawlingpeter

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

It's back.

I'm only seeing the more expensive of the two Guild Wars 2... is the $60 one back up yet and I'm just missin' it?

#1789 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

Today's deal is Quantum Conundrum (Steamworks) at 33% off for either regular or season pass.

Can be stacked with 20% off coupon and Commandos credit for even greater savings.

Very good deal today.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1790 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

So on the whole 20% off code thing, you needed to get that free game that one day to do it, right? Damn, I didn't read the fine print and I saw that it didn't have a trade in value so I passed on it. Now it looks like that giveaway is over and with it the chance to get the 20% off code.

Oh well, I'll just wait until the Steam winter sale or something for Quantum Conundrum I guess. It's my own dumb fault for half assedly reading their email but it does seem like GMG is making their discounts complicated.

steam_sig.png

#1791 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

The Sniper: Ghost Warrior free game that GMG offered some time ago is now worth 3 dollars as a trade-in.

#1792 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

I have the following trade-in offers at GMG - good time to cash out or hang onto the games? I'm probably never going to play them.

Commandos 3: Destination Berlin - $2.00
Disciples II: Gold Edition - $3.00
Men of War: Red Tide - $3.00
NecroVisioN: Lost Company - $2.00
Tower Bloxx Deluxe - $2.00

#1793 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

So on the whole 20% off code thing, you needed to get that free game that one day to do it, right? Damn, I didn't read the fine print and I saw that it didn't have a trade in value so I passed on it. Now it looks like that giveaway is over and with it the chance to get the 20% off code.

Oh well, I'll just wait until the Steam winter sale or something for Quantum Conundrum I guess. It's my own dumb fault for half assedly reading their email but it does seem like GMG is making their discounts complicated.

Damn I guess I missed that too for the 20% off code was hoping to nab one for Quantum Conundrum too with the season pass. Oh well.

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#1794 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

I have the following trade-in offers at GMG - good time to cash out or hang onto the games? I'm probably never going to play them.

Commandos 3: Destination Berlin - $2.00
Disciples II: Gold Edition - $3.00
Men of War: Red Tide - $3.00
NecroVisioN: Lost Company - $2.00
Tower Bloxx Deluxe - $2.00

If you are not going to play them those all seem like pretty good values for free games. I've seen Necrovision and Commandos trade in for as little as 10 cents I think.

#1795 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

Took advantage of my trade in credit from the free games and the 20% vouchers. Got Darksiders for a friend and Quantum Conundrum Season Pass for $2.71. Pretty nice deal.

#1796 dustdust

dustdust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

I tried to give someone mine and it seems the codes are tied to your account, so you might want to confirm that first before you try and sell it to anyone.

Thanks for the heads up!

Untitled.jpg

dustdust_ps.png

#1797 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

So I was debating Company of Heroes, and now it's no longer offered. Anyone have any idea if it'll reappear, or did I miss out?

#1798 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

Nevermind.

Edited by headpiece747, 17 July 2012 - 04:10 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1799 SpiritualRemains

SpiritualRemains

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

I'm only seeing the more expensive of the two Guild Wars 2... is the $60 one back up yet and I'm just missin' it?

Ah, now the $60 version is back in stock.

#1800 pablo9000

pablo9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:14 AM

snagged quantum conundrum with my commandos credit, but forgot to use my coupon :P
sent a support ticket and hopefully they'll apply it/refund the difference