green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11622 replies to this topic

#181 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

How'd you get them for that price?? That makes both look really tempting.

Deus Ex was cheaper before and still worked with a 20% off code.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#182 Flunkie

Flunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

If you don't have a GreenManGaming account, you can PM me for a referral to get $5 credit on GMG, therefore essentially getting Red Orchestra 2 for only $22! :D

Edited by Flunkie, 11 August 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#183 GamerbyDesign

GamerbyDesign

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

How'd you get them for that price?? That makes both look really tempting.

As stated by rybrad Deus Ex was cheaper before and with the 5 dollar credit I got for buying Deus Ex I spent it on Tropico.

#184 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

.....should I buy deus ex now for a comp I dont have?hmm.....
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#185 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

I noticed Pirates of the Black Cove is on GMG for $16.95, with coupon it comes to $13.56. The game appears on the list of retail keys that activate on Steam, but it also has a trade in value for GMG.

So I'm a little confused how it could activate on Steam but also trade in.

Edit: After finding a post on GMG forums about Pirates pushing patches through GMG, I'm assuming you don't activate this game on Steam.

Also, if anyone is planning on picking up Red Orchestra 2, and not interested in TF2 PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

Edited by gunstar808, 11 August 2011 - 04:28 AM.

#186 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:22 AM

I'm so happy GMG is getting more attention now. Last two times they had a crazy good deal, the threads just died.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#187 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:48 AM

Got Deus Ex. Will be a great way to test out my new rig. Pissed I didn't get it when it was cheaper, but thats not bad. Can't wait!

76561197994095328.png

#188 bigloser

bigloser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

Green Man Gaming is a great site. I would recommend it to anyone.

#189 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

Today's deal is Alpha Protocol for $7.45 and it registers on Steam.

Alpha Protocol is MUCH better than reviews indicate. If you can get past the janky combat (melee + stealth character helps a lot) it is a really interesting game. It will never be the "best" game but it is certainly a fun game.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#190 Trelow

Trelow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

Alpha Protocol the best Deus Ex since Deus Ex.
It's defiantly one of my favorite games.
Tempus Fugit, Memento Mori.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#191 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

I'm playing it right now and it is not bad at all. I got it for $5 during the summer sale and I feel I'm definitely getting my money's worth. The combat's pretty rough but I like the characters a lot and the limited amount of time to pick a response during conversations keeps the dialogue flowing nicely.

From my experience, it's best to pick one or two weapons to specialize in and then maybe level up stealth and martial arts once or twice. There are some missions where there's a greater emphasis on sneaking and minimal casualties and it's much easier to do if you have some skill with stealth/martial arts.

#192 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

For the record, Bank of America did put a hold on my account after my purchase last night. I called and after being on hold for about 30 minutes (at 1am EST, no less) it took about 5 minutes to verify my purchases and take the hold off my account. I have made a few big purchases recently, so it might or might not been solely because of GMG.

76561197994095328.png

#193 Wool

Wool

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

I'm playing it right now and it is not bad at all. I got it for $5 during the summer sale and I feel I'm definitely getting my money's worth.

Same. Honestly I like everything about the core game, my only problems are with the poor performance of the game itself, and the awful controls. This game was not designed for keyboard and mouse.

I would have been annoyed at full price, but it's well worth 5 or 7 dollars both, as long as you have patience.

#194 plank

plank

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:42 PM

I went ahead and ordered Deus Ex: HR. Great deal, 10 bucks cheaper than Steam. My credit card didn't work by itself, had to go through PayPal. Kind of lame, but whatever.

#195 Mikerrrr

Mikerrrr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

Does anybody know how referrals work? I'm trying to use a friend's link and it just takes me to greenmangaming.com, with no indication that I had gotten there using a referral link.

#196 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

Does anybody know how referrals work? I'm trying to use a friend's link and it just takes me to greenmangaming.com, with no indication that I had gotten there using a referral link.

yea, that's how it's suppose to be, when I did it, I just went directly to the homepage but it still worked.

#197 Mikerrrr

Mikerrrr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:44 PM

yea, that's how it's suppose to be, when I did it, I just went directly to the homepage but it still worked.

Then you created a new account with the link on the front page (redirected from the referral link)? That sounds a bit odd.

#198 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

Then you created a new account with the link on the front page (redirected from the referral link)? That sounds a bit odd.

yes, once you create an acct, you friend will get a message in the refer a friend section.. stating that you registered and that he will get a 5 dollar credit once you buy something for 5 dollars or more

#199 ARCorr

ARCorr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:44 AM

Hmm, thinking about getting alpha protocol, anybody want to refer me? Send me a pm
Posted ImagePosted Image

#200 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:03 AM

Hmm, thinking about getting alpha protocol, anybody want to refer me? Send me a pm

I can't PM, Im on my phone. But I'd be VERY appreciative if you used my link!

http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=bugebino

THANK YOU :-)

#201 ARCorr

ARCorr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:08 AM

I can't PM, Im on my phone. But I'd be VERY appreciative if you used my link!

http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=bugebino

THANK YOU :-)

cool :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#202 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:21 AM

cool :)

Got it!

Thanks again :-)

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#203 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:35 AM

Paypal is trying to force me to add my bank routing & account number, anyone else have this problem? GMG refuses to go through with the transaction unless said numbers are verified on paypal. It won't let me pay with my credit card or use my credit card through paypal...

*Edit* Screw paypal, I called my bank and had them authorize my account for 24 hours for UK transactions (apparently that was the issue). Worked fine with just my card after that! No need for paypal in the end. Got the augmented edition for $40 with the 20% off code, thanks OP!

Edited by fishphoenix, 12 August 2011 - 06:20 AM.

#204 Flunkie

Flunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:51 AM

For the record, Bank of America did put a hold on my account after my purchase last night. I called and after being on hold for about 30 minutes (at 1am EST, no less) it took about 5 minutes to verify my purchases and take the hold off my account. I have made a few big purchases recently, so it might or might not been solely because of GMG.

Yep, US Bank did the same to me. They originally weren't going to lift the hold because they were hellbent on their opinion that Green Man Gaming being a gambling site. I had to explain like 3 times that it was a video game distribution service. Sheesh.

Edited by Flunkie, 12 August 2011 - 06:22 AM.

#205 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:55 AM

Yep, US Bank did the same to me. They originally weren't going to lift the hold because they were hellbent on Green Man Gaming being a gambling site. I had to explain like 3 times that it was a video game distribution service. Sheesh.

Lol @ that. I bank through them as well. Glad I haven't run into that problem. XD

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#206 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:56 PM

Today's deal is Condemned: Criminal Origins for $5.23.

#207 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

Gonna have to keep my eye on green man gaming if they keep offering deals like this. I picked up deus ex :D

#208 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:32 PM

Today's deal is Condemned: Criminal Origins for $5.23.

Man, I wish that game was on Steam.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#209 Flunkie

Flunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

Assassin's Creed: Revelations for $33.96 after the 20% code.
Driver San Francisco for $33.96 after the 20% code.
Driver San Francisco Deluxe Edition for $37.36 after the 20% code.

Crazy.

#210 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:30 AM

Picked up that Deus Ex for $34. Thanks OP!