Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11748 replies to this topic

#3301 Rogue15

Rogue15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

Tempted to get Risen 2. Ya'll played it?

#3302 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

I think I'll pick up Dead Island.. I reeeeeally want to get Postal 3, I don't see it going cheaper any time soon

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3303 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

I think I'll pick up Dead Island.. I reeeeeally want to get Postal 3, I don't see it going cheaper any time soon

Honestly I cant believe they are asking for as much as they are for Postal 3....I see that being in a Indie Gala down the road....or a Groupees bundle.

#3304 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Looks like the new deal is for "war" games, not a lot of standouts, Steamworks games below.

War Deals (up to 75% off and stack with above voucher):
Full list of deals

Homefront $4 (Steamworks) with voucher code
Nuclear Dawn $7.20 (Steamworks) with voucher code
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad $8 (Steamworks) with voucher code
R.U.S.E. $3.20 (Steamworks) with above code

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3305 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Nuclear Dawn sounds interesting, has anyone played it at all?

#3306 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Homefront's only overpriced by about three bucks! ;)

#3307 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Also, Skydrift activates on Steam

http://www.greenmang...acing/skydrift/

#3308 Hudson187

Hudson187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Tried to purchase RUSE, but the option to add to cart is not there...

#3309 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

I had the same issue :(

#3310 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

don't think Ruse is available in the US (most Ubisoft titles aren't available from out of region). Shame too, I been waiting for sub 5...

#3311 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Guess they aren't showing 404 on games you can't buy anymore and just hiding the buy button instead. Updated the OP (added Skydrift, fixed bad link and added RUSE note).

20% off Digital Downloads with voucher code: GMG20-FXYD1-7WHP1
Offer Ends Friday, October 26, 2012 at 7:00am Eastern

War Deals (up to 75% off and stack with above voucher):
Full list of deals

Homefront $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Nuclear Dawn $7.20 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad $8 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
R.U.S.E. $3.20 (Steamworks) with above voucher code (non-US only?)
Skydrift $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#3312 Hudson187

Hudson187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

don't think Ruse is available in the US (most Ubisoft titles aren't available from out of region). Shame too, I been waiting for sub 5...

Sucks if that is the case.

#3313 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

No RUSE for me. Thats too bad. I was really curious about that game.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#3314 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Was going to buy Ruse, but no buy button, shame :(

#3315 aa.jetta

aa.jetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Like everyone else would've been all over RUSE for that price. Guess I'll just have to wait for a steam sale.

#3316 Dev518

Dev518

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Is Homefront worth it for $4?

#3317 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

It's not a good game, though I enjoyed it for what it was, its story is meh and a little out there as far as believability. But the game play isn't bad though it is linear. It is also short, as in 3 to 6 hours depending on the person. MP I didn't try out but from what I hear there is still a few servers active.

#3318 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Blog indicates additional war titles will be on sale in the days ahead.

Hopefully GMG offers a competitive deal on FOTS (75% or more). After all, what War sale could forget having Total War titles?

#3319 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

Looks like Bioshock Infinite is available for pre-order now. Vouchers don't work but you can choose either $10 cash back or $15 GMG credit.

#3320 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

Depending on what they do with the preorder with Kings Bounty Warriors of the North, I might jump on that Bioshock Infinite preorder for the $15 credit.

#3321 GoJays2025

GoJays2025

I like cake.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

Depending on what they do with the preorder with Kings Bounty Warriors of the North, I might jump on that Bioshock Infinite preorder for the $15 credit.

Might as well wait - they might have some other promo for it in a few weeks. This cash back promo looks like it might last a while.

Too bad RUSE isn't available for NA though. Never thought much about it, but I'm willing to try it at that price.
Get $2 after you spend $2 on Green Man Gaming by registering with my link. Thanks! :D

#3322 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:10 AM

Might as well wait - they might have some other promo for it in a few weeks. This cash back promo looks like it might last a while.

Too bad RUSE isn't available for NA though. Never thought much about it, but I'm willing to try it at that price.

Well I'm going to get the new Kings Bounty regardless (been in my cart on Steam the last few days just been waiting to see what GMG's offer is lol). So as long as GMG's offer is equal to or better than Steams I'll preorder Bioshock first to get the credit to use on KB. Figure if you take the credit for the BI preorder then it is 25% off, so not bad.

#3323 TheGuardianWolf

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

Does the promo code work with Guild Wars 2? Does anyone else have a better deal for it right now?

Thanks in advance.

#3324 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

Yes it works on GW2, I don't think there is any better deal on it atm. The best I've seen for GW2 anyways is 25% off so $3 difference anyways.

Speaking of GW2, can't wait the Halloween update that goes live in an hour or two. Lots of stuff they have planned for it :D

#3325 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

Yes it works on GW2, I don't think there is any better deal on it atm. The best I've seen for GW2 anyways is 25% off so $3 difference anyways.

Speaking of GW2, can't wait the Halloween update that goes live in an hour or two. Lots of stuff they have planned for it :D

I completely forgot that was going live today!

Thanks for the reminder haha now I know what I am doing tonight!

#3326 TheGuardianWolf

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

I didn't like the first one. It never really made me feel immersed in it's world, if you know what I mean. I think the dated graphics were part of the reason for it. Gameplay wise it also felt kind of boring and the world didn't feel alive, for me, like an MMO should. But this one looks a lot better, and seems to not have several issues that I typically have with MMOs. I played Rift for a few months and really enjoyed it actually, but I really can't do pay to play... Still on the fence, but I have a few extra bucks right now, and might pick this up tomorrow through GMG and hop in.

Thanks for the info!

#3327 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

I liked the premise and setting. Sure, it was completely implausible but i liked it anyway. Unfortunately, the game was dragged down by some terrible companion AI, things like infinitely spawning enemies and weapons that all felt the same. It also had a lot of vehicle missions which is a peeve of mine but maybe you don't care so much.

I've no idea how active the MP is these days. If you're a big fan of SP shooters maybe you'll find it was good enough for four bucks. It's no Spec Ops or Bad Company 2 as far as squad based shooters go though.

#3328 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Just giving this a bump in case anyone is interested in the sale games.

#3329 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

Dishonored lowered to $52.99, which turns into $42.40 after 20% off code.

Cheapest we've seen? I think so....

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#3330 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

Dishonored lowered to $52.99, which turns into $42.40 after 20% off code.

Cheapest we've seen? I think so....

The flaw in your cunning plan...

Vouchers not valid on this product.