Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11662 replies to this topic

#4831 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

I SEE YOU REACHING FOR THAT BUY BUTTON. DON'T YOU DARE.

Really, I think Sine Mora has huge pacing issues and feels like Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Loud, pretty, but with so many fundamental quirks and dumb ideas coming together that its hard to enjoy compared to better games. Usually I wish a shump would end because I'm about to die. Here I was getting bored before the halfway point and wishing it would end just so I could ditch it.

The reviews shouldn't convince you. If you are a shump geek then you have written off reviewers of the genre long ago. They are not discerning customers of the genre.

ALL THAT SAID, for $2? Why not? Even I would buy it for $2. Though I still think the genre has better freeware offerings.

#4832 krushnine

krushnine

snausages.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

Purchased. I ain't afraid of no mobile version of RS.

#4833 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Purchased. I ain't afraid of no mobile version of RS.

When I figure out how to get that skull mobile as my icon in the iphone browsing mode you will learn. You will ALL learn.

#4834 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Sine More comes back in stock finally just after the 30% off voucher expires?

convenient, oh well it was only 25 cents

#4835 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

Sine Mora will just be in some indie bundle (or two) soon enough.

Know that for a fact or speculating? ;)

#4836 Ardrid

Ardrid

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

After playing the demo, Sine Mora is definitely worth $2.00 in my opinion. That's especially so if you enjoy shmups.

sig.gif

Video Game Spending Tabs: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

#4837 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Sine Mora will just be in some indie bundle (or two) soon enough.

The publisher, Kalypso, has had very few games make it into indie packs. And Grasshopper was a co-developer, so it may complicate things as major Japanese developer games have never been in an indie pack of any kind as far as I know.

#4838 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Green Man Gaming Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Hey dudes, I'm making a New Year's resolution to be around here more ;)

Just to let you guys know we've got a 25% voucher available on prepurchase games. There's a full list on our blog, and it includes stuff like Aliens, Tomb Raider, DMC. All those things that'll be awesome.

The code: GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1

-James

#4839 xicofcp

xicofcp

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Just to let you guys know we've got a 25% voucher available on prepurchase games. There's a full list on our blog, and it includes stuff like Aliens, Tomb Raider, DMC. All those things that'll be awesome.

-James

Great discount Thanks

#4840 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hiya, be nice to have another official rep around. We can put you guys in a box and poke you with sticks until you cage fight.

#4841 JamesGMG

JamesGMG

Green Man Gaming Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

Hiya, be nice to have another official rep around. We can put you guys in a box and poke you with sticks until you cage fight.

Couldn't we just play some of this instead... Chivalry? :(

#4842 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

-James

Thanks for stopping by. Love to see you more.

I bought the Tomb Raider pre-purchase in December - really looking forward to it.

You guys are my favorite vendor. Great service, and I've been satisfied with the timeliness on the delivery of keys for all but one of my many transactions. Will gladly keep giving you my business - keep it up!

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#4843 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

any particular reason why the 25% discount code doesn't work on Bioshock Infinite for those of us in north america?

T9rTk6Q.gif

#4844 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Spoiler

I look forward to having you around. I really love how GMG stepped uo the deals this fall with the regularly stacking 20-30% codes. I really liked your Borderlands 2 (and DLC) deals, Sleeping Dogs, Civ 5: Gods & Kings, Binary Domain, Sonic Generation etc. I also enjoyed your deals on the smaller stuff like Sine More, SkyDrift, JetSet Radio, High School Dreams, etc. I find your blog useful for details on the discount codes and particularly when you announce your upcoming deals.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4845 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

any particular reason why the 25% discount code doesn't work on Bioshock Infinite for those of us in north america?

I believe B:I is one of those games where the publisher isn't allowing preorder discounts.

#4846 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

-James

Nice, great you have you around. Really like the deals that GMG offers. I think the question everyone is asking themselves right now is whether James will be the Tony of 2013 lol

#4847 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Probably get DmC with the 25% off voucher. Just hope the PC version isn't a bad port.

#4848 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Aliens Colonial Marines 25% off + $3 credit, nice...

#4849 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Nice was hoping GMG would have something for DMC. Didnt want to grab a console versiin unless it was from Best Buys 20$ cert program. Still not sold on DMC. Got too much already

#4850 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

Doh, just bought the cave for only 20% discount yesterday. No biggie.

Let's see, Bioshock Infinite isn't eligable. That was my prime 'looking for', but Devil May Cry and Sim City are tempting.

I believe B:I is one of those games where the publisher isn't allowing preorder discounts.

And it still has a $10 credit applied. All of the pre-orders they are allowing discounts on seem to have a much smaller credit you earn for pre-purchasing.

#4851 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

Really tempted to use the 25% off on Tomb Raider but lately all the Squenix games have been dropping in price super fast after release (Deus Ex, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman). Guess I still have some days to decide.

#4852 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Hmm Omerta is 15% off plus the 25% preorder voucher plus another $2 in cash back or $3 in GMG credit so you can get it for $23.50 or $25.50 plus $3 GMG credit.

Not a bad deal.

steam_sig.png

#4853 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

-James

welcome (back?)! are you the same guy as on reddit? As it appears to be so. And eh's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of deals.

and nice promotion. I support it.

#4854 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

Any man who doesn't afraid of deals has my respect.

#4855 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

I doesnt afraid of deals more

#4856 asdo

asdo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

VERY tempted by the preorder prices but the only one I'm sure will have a good PC version is Aliens.
gonna wait on the others.

#4857 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:51 AM

I was very tempted by the preorder prices and my first few went through. Now I'm getting an error that says to contact my payment provider, yet they say none of those charges ever even reached their end. They see my first 3 purchases and then none of the attempts afterwards. I even put through 2 orders while on the phone with them and they said the request never hit their end despite your website saying I was declined by my provider.
I tried games from different publishers and had the same issue.

#4858 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

Couldn't we just play some of this instead... Chivalry? :(

Would it be possible to get Steam keys for You Don't Know Jack through gamersgate. My wife would love you forever

here's the link http://store.steampo...1_7_suggest__13
Title: YOU DON’T KNOW JACK®
Genre: Casual
Developer: Jellyvision
Publisher: THQ
Release Date: Feb 8, 2011
Languages: English
thanks

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#4859 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Man, way to kill the cash back values.

#4860 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

WEird that Bioshock Infinite appears on the promo page yet can't be pre-ordered with the code :(

However, GMG rocks! Didn't know there was a GMG rep lurking around here. That's awesome IMO.

Wowza on that Tomb Raider pre-purchase price, though -- ~33 and change with voucher!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming