Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11662 replies to this topic

#2881 Ithian

Ithian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

haha yeah i dont really think it will, personally i think its going to win game of the year in a down year for games.

I think the only real negatives ive heard is about Ash's from HAWP psycho child character is forced and annoying. Which i total buy.

Other than that i can tell from vids the games legit and its not like it wasn't a winning formula that just needed a few tweaks to begin with :)

Think I agree with everything in that post, so I'll just say ditto.

That had to mean if he got that far in the industry he and his company had to be 100% great at what they did. Also in that interview you could also see that he was passionate and was super excited for his own game. He kind of sounded like us now expecting borderlands 2.

Couldn't agree more. Today he was almost in tears and choking up talking about Ben and Tora (they were there) and Michael John Mamaril during the panel. Plus there was this really strong vibe off the whole team. You could tell they all kinda wanted to take off so they could go play the game.

#2882 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

You got the game and the premiere club DLC containing the golden key, mechromancer gold guns. The season pass is something else.

Ok, thanks, thought it was weird if we got that.

#2883 Ameliestrange

Ameliestrange

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

hey guys do you think its too late to get the pre-order stuff if I buy from green man gaming?

#2884 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:33 AM

hey guys do you think its too late to get the pre-order stuff if I buy from green man gaming?

Seeing as its one code and the game hasn't come out yet, you can still get the pre order stuff. As long as it says Pre-Purchase your good to go. I would hurry though, that code does expire today to get the game and season pass for a huge discount.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#2885 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

Buddy, i played Duke Nukem Forever. Was it fantastic, nope. Did it have its nostalgic stupid moments, yeah. That thing had way to many hands in its pot, all gearbox did was finish it. In a few years they are probably gonna finish Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I respect them for seeing a project through to completion.

Yeah, all Gearbox did wtih DNF was put the pieces together and finish up what 3DR had begun. Considering the amount of time that was put into the game, the anticipation, and just the legend the game had come through its oft delayed development, I really appreciate them seeing it through when 3DR was unable. It wasn't a great game but it deserved some closure.

76561197971332172.png

#2886 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

Company of Heroes = $1.99.
--> NOTE: This version requires Steam

#2887 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

$1.49 with the current voucher.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#2888 ccm0628

ccm0628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

$1.50 for Company of Heroes? I'm in. It's just the original game though, not the expansion pack.

#2889 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

Seeing as its one code and the game hasn't come out yet, you can still get the pre order stuff. As long as it says Pre-Purchase your good to go. I would hurry though, that code does expire today to get the game and season pass for a huge discount.

It doesn't say prepurchase now it just says buy now. Hopefully if u buy today you still get the preorder stuff.

#2890 dobedobedo

dobedobedo

Australopithecus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Just got the THQ 5-Pack and checked out with Paypal without any issue. Thanks!

I have never bought from GMG before and was worried with all the issues everyone has been having.
Posted Image

#2891 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

I've never bought from GMG, but I couldn't pass up $36 Borderlands. Can't wait to play with a few CAGs.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2892 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

Buddy, i played Duke Nukem Forever. Was it fantastic, nope. Did it have its nostalgic stupid moments, yeah. That thing had way to many hands in its pot, all gearbox did was finish it. In a few years they are probably gonna finish Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I respect them for seeing a project through to completion.

But in the preview interviews with Randy, he was going on and on about how great their finished version was and how funny it was, just like he did with Borderlands 1 and is doing with Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines (the latter looking completely awful as he does so, of course).

Randy gushing over a game means nothing. Don't be suckered in by anything he says. ;)

#2893 deletion

deletion

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

damn, picked up the borderlands 2 season pass as well. i guess it's like getting the GOTY edition, all under 60 bucks. makes sense.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#2894 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

Putting it off for so long. Finally bought Borderlands 2. For $36 bucks, it was too good of a price.

#2895 Hellacious

Hellacious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

I just ordered Borderlands 2 Season Pass as I got the game for free by purchasing a new Nvidia Video card. Picked up a GTX 670. Very happy with it so far and its a huge upgrade over my 4870. Can't wait until Tuesday.

#2896 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

damn, picked up the borderlands 2 season pass as well. i guess it's like getting the GOTY edition, all under 60 bucks. makes sense.

suckers

#2897 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

suckers

sucker

#2898 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

suckers

its actually a really good deal unless you want to wait at least a year to get it for the same or less.
Posted Image

#2899 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

$1.50 for Company of Heroes? I'm in. It's just the original game though, not the expansion pack.

Op Fronts and Tales of Valor are both stand-alone expansion packs, anyways...

You don't need COH (base game) to run either of those.

#2900 deletion

deletion

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

suckers

??? you must know of another deal that we don't?
-----

Posted Image

#2901 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Yeah, not sure how anyone getting BL2 plus the DLC pass for a combined total of $58.50 BEFORE the game even launches is a sucker.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#2902 slugboss

slugboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

its actually a really good deal unless you want to wait at least a year to get it for the same or less.

Considering all the DLC won't be out for roughly a year and there is no telling if it ends at 4 campaigns, I'm inclined to wait. See if the game runs, build up a few characters, maybe plop down for a physx capable gpu... Alot of other games the next few months aswell, it's a bit overwhelming to want to support planned DLC.

#2903 Ameliestrange

Ameliestrange

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

it just says Buy Now is it too late to pre-purchase? I just now got the cash

#2904 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

it just says Buy Now is it too late to pre-purchase? I just now got the cash

It still reads on the description:

Pre-purchase now for access to the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club:

Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!

#2905 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

I just tried to log in. GMG says I don't have an account. Guess that means I can kiss Arma II goodbye.

Don't think I want to risk any money with a company that loses my account.

I still have my game key though., I saved it on my PC, but I guess its useless now.

I registered again and sent a help request to support. hope they can fix it soon. I'm not spending a penny there until I know they can fix it.

Edited by 6er, 17 September 2012 - 12:02 AM.

PS3, 360, Wii, DS,3DS, Vita
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2906 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:58 PM

Considering all the DLC won't be out for roughly a year and there is no telling if it ends at 4 campaigns, I'm inclined to wait. See if the game runs, build up a few characters, maybe plop down for a physx capable gpu... Alot of other games the next few months aswell, it's a bit overwhelming to want to support planned DLC.

that might be true for you but i already know id be buying the dlc anyway.
Posted Image

#2907 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

Has there been any news about the Season Pass 'going away' in the future?

#2908 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

Randy gushing over a game means nothing. Don't be suckered in by anything he says. ;)

Yeah that's kind of what i ment.

I see that pre loaded icon, just sitting on my desktop. You dirty whore, I have played your kind before. You want me inside you. With all your promises of a good time and all the loot i can have.

....ahem..

So everyone has characters and skill trees picked out? Need more friends on Steam?

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#2909 deletion

deletion

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

i loved the first borderlands and enjoyed all the dlc, i would have saved some money if they had season pass the first time around. i'm not wasting time in picking up season pass, knowing that I'll be picking all DLC anyways. plus all under 60 bucks, that's a steal!
-----

Posted Image

#2910 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:10 AM

So everyone has characters and skill trees picked out? Need more friends on Steam?

Yeah, I've been messing around with the skill tree a bit.

http://www.borderlan.../us/#characters

I enjoyed all the BL classes except for Berzerker so I'll probably do like everyone else and start with the Siren. I do like that they've changed the focus of the zerker from useless fists to shooting copious amounts of bullets.

Edited by hal, 17 September 2012 - 01:22 AM.

76561197971332172.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming