Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) & Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) 19.99 @TRU

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Really? You can't give us anything? No link or image? Nothing? Is it so much to ask?[/QUOTE]

If it's in-store only, what would a link do?

Anyways, K-Mart will have New Vegas for $15 next week, and it looks like $19.99 is the new MSRP for New Vegas.

Well, it is an in-store price drop, so that won't reflect on their website. I just happen to work there, so I wasn't able to take a picture or anything.

Price drops are national, so it should be at all locations. As far as for the 360, we were out of stock on both of those so I'm unsure about them.

This is interesting because NFS HP is still trading in for 18 +40% at bestbuy. I might just go trade in my 2 copies for 50 and buy back cheaper later on, especially since I already have the online codes with new copies I could hope to pick up 12.99 gamefly by end of the year again?

but really this game is super great, im gonna play the hell out of it today before I trade it in. Definately gonna buy this game back.

Buying new at that price is great. I would advise against buying this game used as EA charges an extra $9.99 for "online entitlement" if the original code was already redeemed or just isn't there...

will check later! would love to get hot pursuit at 19.99! though The Run is coming out soon and i think it will be somewhat an improvement over hot pursuit

I have it for the 360 but just bought a PS3 this week. I just might trade in the 360 version and get this...

[quote name='Mattitudev96']Well, it is an in-store price drop, so that won't reflect on their website. I just happen to work there, so I wasn't able to take a picture or anything.

Price drops are national, so it should be at all locations. As far as for the 360, we were out of stock on both of those so I'm unsure about them.[/QUOTE]

ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO ME!!!!!! Thanks TC, seriously though can somebody give me a confirmation that the 360 has dropped as well? please
:drool::drool::drool:

Looks like TRU finally got a clue when they saw 500,000 copies of NV in the warehouse... Too bad there have been so many better sales for NV that I doubt that they will get that many to bite on this. I say they just give the game away with any $100 purchase.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']for 360 too?[/QUOTE]

Google shopping is showing $19.99 for the xbox 360 version at Best Buy. Might want to make a call if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
really hope Hot Pursuit shows up for 360...$20 is a solid price point for me to buy. I got NV in that BB sale a few weeks ago but $20 is worth it for that game too if you're on the fence

[quote name='GamerDude316']really hope Hot Pursuit shows up for 360...$20 is a solid price point for me to buy. I got NV in that BB sale a few weeks ago but $20 is worth it for that game too if you're on the fence[/QUOTE]

I just went to my TRU, and I only saw the regular price listed. However I couldn't get a damn price check because they only had what seemed like one person working.

Any updates on the price? Since some have said it was still $39.99 Haven't been able to call or run out to TRU to check.

[quote name='leeyum']Any updates on the price? Since some have said it was still $39.99 Haven't been able to call or run out to TRU to check.[/QUOTE]

The only people who posted it was $39.99 said it was for the X360 version, thread title says PS3 version is $19.99

This is the most interested I've been in NFS... since Hot Pursuit on the PS1. lol.

Hope It's a universal drop incoming before The Run.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']This is the most interested I've been in NFS... since Hot Pursuit on the PS1. lol.

Hope It's a universal drop incoming before The Run.[/QUOTE]

That's what I want too. I loved the original Hot Pursuit and have been dying to add this to my collection but $40 is just too much. I missed out on that EA deal a while back and have been kicking myself since, so a $20 price point is a good time to snag this title for me.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Has anyone (excluding OP) been able to verify this deal?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FracturedZero']In TRU now, PS3 version of Hot Pursuit is $20, unfortunately no 360 copies so can't confirm.[/QUOTE]

Some 3DS games also dropped to $19.99 There might be like 1 or 2 more. But I think this is it.

Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy
Cubic Ninja
Ridge Racer
Petz
Rabbids 3D

I heard that the PS3 version of NV was very buggy - is there an update that fixes release issues? Is it worth getting for the PC instead for the graphics? (It's easier for me to play on a PS3).

after I platted and 100%'d Brink, I have been spending all day playing this game. It is such a blast!
Hit me up if you wanna play some tonite on ps3!

[quote name='Wario64']The only people who posted it was $39.99 said it was for the X360 version, thread title says PS3 version is $19.99[/QUOTE]

Ahhh thank you very much will pick one up tomorrow! :)

[quote name='Velo214']after I platted and 100%'d Brink, I have been spending all day playing this game. It is such a blast!
Hit me up if you wanna play some tonite on ps3![/QUOTE]

Which one is the psn ID you most commonly use, or you can just add me.

[quote name='debuster01']i got it in CA for 19.99 ps3 ver[/QUOTE]

Same here on the way home from Chuck E Cheese. I'm so glad that I was able to get it at that price. I was bummed when I missed out on the EA deal.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']I just called my local TRU. They have the PS3 version but it's $40....[/QUOTE]

Did you have them ring it up?

Rang up for $20 in Richmond, VA. I called yesterday and they claimed they didn't have it in stock. Today they had 3 in-stock.
Just be aware that you're better off checking yourself as opposed to calling for verification.

I was hoping to find a lingering Limited Edition but to no avail.

[quote name='Wario64']Did you have them ring it up?[/QUOTE]

Nope, guess I should have done that. Does anyone know if all copies come with the online pass?

[quote name='Vader582']Rang up for $20 in Richmond, VA. I called yesterday and they claimed they didn't have it in stock. Today they had 3 in-stock.
Just be aware that you're better off checking yourself as opposed to calling for verification.

I was hoping to find a lingering Limited Edition but to no avail.[/QUOTE]

Is the limited edition version also $20? I think the Best Buy near me has a limited edition. Would love to price match it to TRU.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Is the limited edition version also $20? I think the Best Buy near me has a limited edition. Would love to price match it to TRU.[/QUOTE]
I believe any version of this game is $20. The tag on the separator specifically listed NFS:HP Limited Edition even though there were only regular versions on the shelf. I'd get TRU to check the backroom just to be safe too.

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']Can anyone confirm this is for xbox 360 too? I would love to get it at that price![/QUOTE]

Wasn't yesterday - I went by the one here and scanned it - still came up at $39.99

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Google shopping is showing $19.99 for the xbox 360 version at Best Buy. Might want to make a call if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Still showing 39.99 on their website, so unless it's just an in-store unadvertised sale...

bread's done
Back