-==big ol want list (systems and such)=- ***offerin paypal***

Meshuggah27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Well here it is, the want list. Offering verified paypal. Been here for years and have done plenty of smooth trades/transactions. Hopefully more to come!

All stuff listed here is stuff i definitely wanted off the top of my head but im open to offers/trade lists for basically any system made before PS2. Thanks for viewing!

Systems:
Gameboy Pocket (Any color but silver)
Blue/Virtua Fighter Gamegear (ONLY, No black please)
N64 controllers
N64 System (any color but black. looking for orange/lime green)
N64 Expansion pack (Came with DK64/PD)
Atari Jaguar
Atari Lynx I & II (Good condition only please, no battery corrosion)
Sega CD (model 1 preferrably, model 2 considered)
Sega genesis a/c adapter
Sega 32X
Sega Dreamcast (Hello kitty edition/off-color edition)
Xbox (Dead or alive edition/Halo edition with controller)
Nintendo DSI XL (Any color)

Games:
Basically anything for original gameboy (First party games, classics, etc)
N64:
Dark Rift******
Mario parties (If you dont want an astronomical amount for them)
Chameleon Twist 1 & 2

SNES:
Secret of mana
Super Mario RPG
Secret of evermore

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw you're looking for a Game Boy Pocket, but would you be interested in a Game Boy Color (transparent "Atomic Purple" color) with official carrying case and link cable? I can also give you a list of games.

Also, the Expansion Pack is what came with DK64 and Perfect Dark.

I don't have a spare one, but the "jumper pack" listed in the OP may confuse some folks. What usually comes to mind when describing a jumper pack for the N64 is the Jumper Pak, a small black cartridge that goes into that same expansion slot that completes the circuit and allows the N64 to work in the first place.

The Expansion Pak supplies the extra memory recommended for Majora's Mask and required for half the content in Perfect Dark, and to play DK64 period.

I can certainly check locally though, as a specialty gaming store (relatively) nearby is having a sale on their games and accessories.

I wouldnt go out of your way, im sure someone else has one. Thank you though. and yeah lemme correct that, lol. I wasnt sure what to call the thing.

I've got two original NES consoles and an original SNES with little to no yellowing in the closet. PM me if you're interested!

[quote name='Meshuggah27']Are either the NES or the SNES the miniature versions? Otherwise im stocked up on the others :([/QUOTE]

Nope, just a buncha toasters.

I have the Halo Edition Xbox, with the Halo game it came with, the controller, and the box and the styrophome (not sure if i still have the adverts and manuals. have to go check) Hard to part with, but are you offering?

Just need the A/C adapter for a model 1.

Mainly seeking the halo edition controller moreso than the xbox itself. Im only offering paypal as of now.

[quote name='Meshuggah27']Just need the A/C adapter for a model 1.

Mainly seeking the halo edition controller moreso than the xbox itself. Im only offering paypal as of now.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I can't split with just the controller. But free bump!

bread's done
Back