Walmart 2 For $30 (360) Games:

Jabrim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-2-for-30-Video-Game-Value-Bundle/10150432

Wal-Mart has these deals all the time, but I found this one interesting, they have Sniper: Ghost Warrior in the 73 game list so I picked it up. While a lot of these will be at retail, if you get a good deal on another game it will make up for it. I went ahead and got Sniper: Ghost Warrior and Fallout: New Vegas

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish these deals were in-store. Not liking the new flash window that takes forever to load/scroll through just to see what games are available for this deal. Miss the old way where it takes you to another page that lists all the games.

Wouldn't mind picking up Wolfenstein. After playing Singularity I've been wanting to play through it.

Can't find anything else though. I was going to give Sega All Star Racing a chance but I suck at racing games and I'm afraid of the difficulty spikes I've heard about. And there is no Toy Story 3 for PS3. :(

You can find Wolfenstein for that price just about anywhere. It's worth it; I could have done without the obvious Bioshock influence but I had a good time with it. And disintegrating Nazis with the particle cannon? Awesome.

Sounds good. Singularity seemed heavily influenced by Bioshock too, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Awesome game.

[quote name='illennium']De Blob 2 + Toy Story 3 for $30 is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, De Blob 2 is fairly new, too - great kids game as well.

[quote name='ookesseloo']Sounds good. Singularity seemed heavily influenced by Bioshock too, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

That game is comming up in my backlog que soon. Looked like a really cool game so I got it last month

There are a couple of games in there that pretty much never drop below $20, like Jurassic the hunted. Not a great deal certainly, but if you are in the market for those types of games it's not bad.

There is a 2 for $30 deal for PS3 too, which has De Blob 2 in it as well. I think I'm gonna snap that and Singularity up.

I dont get this.. can you mix and match what you want or is it just a couple of pre-determined bundles? I cant seem to pick what 2 i want. I was trying to browse some DS games and junk

the bundles they have chosen are pretty poor. how can i choose what i want?

[quote name='ookesseloo']I was going to give Sega All Star Racing a chance but I suck at racing games and I'm afraid of the difficulty spikes I've heard about. And there is no Toy Story 3 for PS3. :([/QUOTE]

The game is as difficult as you want it to be. You can play through all 24 tracks of the Grand Prix on any of three difficulty levels, the lowest of which is very easy. Also, in Challenge Mode, you only have to get a certain score to pass, but you can replay them to try to get to AAA status. Since you get money for everything you do, you can unlock everything in the game no matter what difficulty you choose.

[quote name='Camwi']I'll pick up You Don't Know Jack and something else.

Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Glad a few people got some use out of the deal.

Thanks OP, there are some really good titles to choose from! Bioshock 2, Singularity, Force Unleashed, YDKJ, Fallout NV, Wolverine... I already have them all, but maybe some fellow CAG's will get a chance to play these titles now.

Not a bad deal, picked up De Blob 2 and Toy Story 3 for 360. The only horrible thing about this is that I'll have to set foot in a (shudder) Wal-mart to pick up the shipment.
Thanks for the notice!

Wanted wolverine for awhile now, I'll have to check out the list. Normally it's the same games every time they offer this[quote name='Christian Harper']Thanks OP, there are some really good titles to choose from! Bioshock 2, Singularity, Force Unleashed, YDKJ, Fallout NV, Wolverine... I already have them all, but maybe some fellow CAG's will get a chance to play these titles now.[/QUOTE]

I've been aware of this deal for forever and occasionally check on it, but a lot of the titles I liked vanished (MUA 2 for 360 or Halo Wars PH, for example) but it seems they've put some better titles back on the list. Thanks OP. Just tried the YDKJ demo, debating between De Blob 2 or Toy Story 3.

However, I would check to see whether or not Walmart.com sells the game by itself for > $15. That's the reason I bought SCIV outside of the bundle.

Darksiders + Fallout New Vegas for $30 is a hell of a deal. There's a few gems in the list, but I own those all already.

I second that. Best purchase ever for me.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Pinball Hall of Fame is phenomenal. Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']I second that. Best purchase ever for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had preordered it on Amazon. Paid maybe $40 or $50 for it. Worth every penny.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Pinball Hall of Fame is phenomenal. Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wish it was in the PS3 deal, I would definitely get it with De Blob 2 instead. I only wish Wal-Mart would price match their web site, but I would do site-to-store. I did before for the Metro 2033 deal and it all went smoothly.

[quote name='LennyTheKenny']Too bad I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart[/QUOTE]

Still better than GameStop.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']tempted on a few[/QUOTE]
Likewise. Jurassic and Sniper. I know they are both mediocre games but I enjoy mindless shooters now and then and I'm guessing they are worth $15 each?

Does anyone know what version of Sniper it is? I read that there is a newer version that came out about a month ago with added levels and such. I'm guessing it's the regular edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an oddity. They have X-men Origins Wolverine listed twice for 360. An "uncaged" edition and one without the "uncaged" tag. The non "uncaged" one is in stock, but "uncaged" isn't. Now I don't recall there ever being a non "uncaged" version. Was there?

I recommend everyone who doesn't have them pick up You Don't Know Jack and Pinball Hall of Fame. Jack is a lot of fun, and Pinball Hall of Fame is amazing. I know you don't care for video game pinball. I didn't either. This will convert you.

[quote name='Y2Bogus']Here's an oddity. They have X-men Origins Wolverine listed twice for 360. An "uncaged" edition and one without the "uncaged" tag. The non "uncaged" one is in stock, but "uncaged" isn't. Now I don't recall there ever being a non "uncaged" version. Was there?[/QUOTE]

Not for Xbox 360 or PS3. Unless it's one of those random Wal-Mart exclusives (like edited CDs or something) but I highly doubt it.

[quote name='Darrith']For a second I thought this was a game called Walmart 2 for 360 and it cost $30.[/QUOTE]
this :lol:!

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Not for Xbox 360 or PS3. Unless it's one of those random Wal-Mart exclusives (like edited CDs or something) but I highly doubt it.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested to see what I'll get then. I ordered one along with Lego Batman. The UPC on the site for the non "uncaged" one matches the UPC on google for the "uncaged" one

Man... I'd totally buy Walmart 2 for 30 bucks... but the first one really catered the low brow folks. This is probably more of the same. Though I think that since they introduced regenerating health and +2 greeters, the new features probably will win me over.

bread's done
Back