FBI investigates Scarlett Johansson nude photos leaked (Update: Hacker caught)

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/09/scarlett-johansson-taps-fbi-over-nude-photos-leak/

Scarlett Johansson Taps FBI Over Nude Photos Leak

iron-man-2-scarlett-johansson-black-widow.jpg

Scarlett Johansson appears to be the latest victim of a cell phone hacker ring thought to be responsible for stealing nude photos and videos from at least 50 female celebrities.

And according to website TMZ, Johansson has asked the FBI to investigate how nude photos, which she appears to have taken of herself, were leaked on a website today.

Johansson’s reps didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. Nor did the FBI.

TMZ reported earlier this year that the FBI was closing in on the ring believed to have broken into the accounts of stars’ cell phones and other computerized devices to obtain the compromising photos and videos.
-
Seems like it's not just the Avengers that are assembling.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think situations like this would be easy to avoid.

But in this case. I'm glad it wasn't avoided. I'm going to do some searching when I get home.

[quote name='georox']This thread is useless without pics.[/QUOTE]
They're all over the place. Sorry, but I ain't posting them here to get banned. :3ds:

[quote name='chimpian']google image search is your friend.[/QUOTE]

No, no it is not. I have seen horrible, terrible things that can not be unseen, things that can not be comprehended by the mortal mind.

People that are stupid enough to put nude photos of themselves on a phone -- a relatively unsecured device that could easily be lost or stolen -- deserve this kind of thing.

[quote name='georox']No, no it is not. I have seen horrible, terrible things that can not be unseen, things that can not be comprehended by the mortal mind.[/QUOTE]

What are you, gay?

Here's an idea... wait for it.... don't take naked pictures of yourself if you don't want them made public at some point in time. Multiply this by a trillion if you are as hot and famous as Scarlett Johansson. It's not that hard people.

^ is that serious?

I agree with most people, famous people are really stupid for taking nude pictures on their cell phones. I wouldn't even do it.

The rihanna pictures were also hotter IMO

[quote name='georox']No, no it is not. I have seen horrible, terrible things that can not be unseen, things that can not be comprehended by the mortal mind.[/QUOTE]

What are you, a girl or something?

[quote name='Dkellar']So, is it just those two pictures floating around? I was hoping for more...[/QUOTE]

yes, we need more. On the other hand, it's the real deal, no fancy lighting and no special makeup or anything. She really is that perfect and that's kind of insane.

That's why I found the Rihanna cell phone pics so hot... I was like, no wayyyy

Also, is there ANYTHING Justin Timberlake can't get? talk about a charmed life.

FBI? Such sly devils.
Nice way to get your foot in the door and "investigate" what else may be on Scarlett's phone. ;) *wink wink, nudge nudge*
I bet every hetero male FBI agent is doing whatever they can to get assigned to this ass...I mean case.

Also, this.[quote name='pitfallharry219']I've seen them. That ass.... :drool:[/QUOTE]:drool:

her ass is awesome but i was suprised her tits looked smaller than they usually seem. would have loved to have seen some leah remini nudes about 5 or 6 years ago.

[quote name='DestroVega']Also, is there ANYTHING Justin Timberlake can't get? talk about a charmed life.[/QUOTE]

Well, he's a good dancer so he's got a lot of body control and rhythm to sync up with a lady. I reckon his cock ain't all that bad either (even were it average he's got the afforementioned going for him) so there's a pretty decent understanding of getting any piece he wants.

[quote name='nasum']Well, he's a good dancer so he's got a lot of body control and rhythm to sync up with a lady. I reckon his cock ain't all that bad either (even were it average he's got the afforementioned going for him) so there's a pretty decent understanding of getting any piece he wants.[/QUOTE]

wow.

[quote name='nasum']Well, he's a good dancer so he's got a lot of body control and rhythm to sync up with a lady. I reckon his cock ain't all that bad either (even were it average he's got the afforementioned going for him) so there's a pretty decent understanding of getting any piece he wants.[/QUOTE]

alrighty, then.

The heterosexual answer is he's rich.

[quote name='silentevil']The heterosexual answer is he's rich.[/QUOTE]
And famous.

Thank you, OP, for this thread. Otherwise, I might not have known about this until later (no sarcasm)!

I was actually disappointed with the pictures. I was hoping for more. Oh well, at least I was informed on a different forum that there were photos of Kat Dennings floating around the web. That made me much happier.

The pic of her ass was online around the time Blake Livelys pics got leaked, it was just had something over her ass.. so whoever had these has been sitting on them for a while.

[quote name='georox']This thread is useless without pics.[/QUOTE]

One could probably make do spanking it to the pic in the original post.

bread's done
Back