10% off any full price game at best buy 11/04-11/19 mw3 uncharted 3 and more $54+tax

[quote name='Royal High Knight']You sir are the man. MW3 for $54 plus tax here I come.[/QUOTE]

So basically $60?

does anyone know if you can use the mobile coupons more than once? I'm picking up 1 game on the 8th, and 3 on the 15th.. can I use it both times, or will the system stop me the second visit? If so, I'll wait and use it on the second trip, obviously.

might as well order it on amazon and not spend gas to save $2-3 after taxes? Worstbuy trolling us all again.

[quote name='bludd']might as well order it on amazon and not spend gas to save $2-3 after taxes? Worstbuy trolling us all again.[/QUOTE]

If you read my first post above you'll notice I posted this for people who is already picking up pre-orders at Best Buy. People like me, who has placed pre-orders at BB in order to get extra 50% trade in credit. For us, the final price is even lower than amazon's. I always favor amazon over best buy. But when Best Buy tells me "Preorder here, and we'll throw piles of cash at you which you can use to get the game you want", I oblige and take their free money.

It's funny to see how you talk about "trolling" when you can simply don't click on a deal for a store you don't care for, yet you still click and proceed to delight us with your brain farts.

[quote name='PlayerXXX']So I take it then the coupon doesn't expire after one use then?[/QUOTE]

Correct. It's multiple uses. I'm actually picking up multiple games for friends and family on Tuesday, 5 to be precise. So I'll ring up 3 and I'll have my wife ring up the other 2 with another print of the coupon. And this is YMMV but if your purchase totals over $100, try stacking this coupon and getting extra gift cards. It might just work:

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-rz-3367409.html

[quote name='PlayerXXX']So I take it then the coupon doesn't expire after one use then?[/QUOTE]

Correct. It's multiple uses. I'm actually picking up multiple games for friends and family on Tuesday, 5 to be precise. So I'll ring up 3 and I'll have my wife ring up the other 2 with another print of the coupon. And this is YMMV but if your purchase totals over $100, try stacking this coupon and getting extra gift cards. It might just work:

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-rz-3367409.html

[quote name='ponn01']Do you have to show a phone? And it says they have to scan UPC, is that just typo, no UPC on that coupon.[/QUOTE]

"Scan the UPC" is just generic store lingo for "Enter the coupon", whether it's a bar code being actually scanned or a numeric code like this one being typed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Potentially dumb question, does this work on PSN subscription cards? Are those considered "Point of Sale Activation" cards?

[quote name='hostyl1']Potentially dumb question, does this work on PSN subscription cards? Are those considered "Point of Sale Activation" cards?[/QUOTE]

Yes :(

[quote name='TheBigmac']"Scan the UPC" is just generic store lingo for "Enter the coupon", whether it's a bar code being actually scanned of a numeric code like this one being typed.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Excludes new release DVDs, video game hardware, Microsoft Kinect, Sony Move and Point-of-Sale Activated Cards

be careful with the "new" part. you have to wait a week to pick them up.

I'll probably have em use this code when I go in for MW3. I wonder if they'll have the B2G1 next week as well. I'll save 10$, get a gift card (if they're doing a MW3 gift card deal) and get a free game. Not bad at all.

[quote name='vballboy51']Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Excludes new release DVDs, video game hardware, Microsoft Kinect, Sony Move and Point-of-Sale Activated Cards

be careful with the "new" part. you have to wait a week to pick them up.[/QUOTE]

That's just for new release DVDs. Videogame software is not included in the restriction. Just hardware.

Darn I just picked up Uncharted 3. I would have waited to save the $6. I used the last 10% off coupons on RAGE and it did not seem to effect the 5/100 deal. I will use it on MW3 though.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']No way am I risking my 100 dollar bb certificate to save 5 bucks[/QUOTE] i dont see how we would be risking it? And i'm sure we could clarify with the store to see if that was the scenario.

Confirmed: BB will be having a B2G1F sale starting this Sunday. Three employees at the Tukwila, WA location confirmed it. I wonder if this coupon will stack?

[quote name='earvcunanan']confirmed: Bb will be having a b2g1f sale starting this sunday. Three employees at the tukwila, wa location confirmed it. I wonder if this coupon will stack?[/quote]

hmmmm.

Hell yeah, I'm definitely gonna wait until Friday to pick up my Uncharted 3 CE, this will basically negate the tax for me (pretty much $10)!

Hell yeah, I'm definitely gonna wait until Friday to pick up my Uncharted 3 CE, this will basically negate the tax for me (pretty much $10)!

EDIT: Hey you should probably combine with the other thread about this deal: Link

He has some additional links for some other coupons too, and I don't wait to split hairs, I really appreciate everyone contributing these deals they find, but I do like the formatting of his title a tiny bit better:D....mods?

[quote name='rey6eric']Wold I be able to return/rebuy opened games to get this 10% off?[/QUOTE]

No need to bring the game, just bring the receipt and coupon and they will do an exchange.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Confirmed: BB will be having a B2G1F sale starting this Sunday. Three employees at the Tukwila, WA location confirmed it. I wonder if this coupon will stack?[/QUOTE]
Well if it's true I guess I need to figure out what game I want for free when I pick up MW3 and SkyRim.

[quote name='klimb22']Well if it's true I guess I need to figure out what game I want for free when I pick up MW3 and SkyRim.[/QUOTE] same

[quote name='klimb22']Well if it's true I guess I need to figure out what game I want for free when I pick up MW3 and SkyRim.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Maybe I'll just get the MGS HD Collection as my free game, or Goldeneye Reloaded.

I saw someone mention that we could "return" games we already purchased and get the discount also, anyone know if this is true?
edit: Also just thought of this, prob a long a shot but what about the possibility of returning games we already bought and "re buying" them in order to get them at a buy 2 get 1 free as well? Since they are all within the return policy? (This of course assumes the b2g1 is going to actually happen).

[quote name='marioman']I saw someone mention that we could "return" games we already purchased and get the discount also, anyone know if this is true?[/QUOTE]

If you pay full retail price and still got your receipt, all you have to do is bring your receipt and ask customer service to deduct 10% off as long you're in your 30 days (45 days for premier) returning/exchange/price match period.

[quote name='themightypencil']anyone know this can be used on games for the 5/$100 program, or will this interefere with qualifying games?[/QUOTE]

Didn't mess up my Forza

[quote name='themightypencil']anyone know this can be used on games for the 5/$100 program, or will this interefere with qualifying games?[/QUOTE]

I used it before on Forza 4 LE and my game qualified for the 5/100 promo. Will also be going back for the Uncharted 3 CE that I picked up today.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Looks like I am return/rebuying Uncharted 3 CE and Batman Arkham City CE for $10 off each.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to do this with my 2 B:AC Collector's Edition. That will save me $21.60.

It blows I can't get a $25 gc for the Squier Rock Band 3 guitar I bought. Would have sweetened the deal. I made $60 reselling that thing.

bread's done
Back