Photo
- - - - -

RightStuf.com Holiday Sales (Black Friday leading up to 12+ Days of Anime)

• Please log in to reply
618 replies to this topic

#1 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

12+ Days of Savings - Main Sales Page

Posted Image

Right Stuf is ready to make your holidays even merrier -- with 12+ days of savings on Blu-ray discs, DVDs, box sets, books, bundles and more!

Each day, we'll update Rightstuf.com with the latest additions to our list of holiday deals, and everything on this list will be on sale until 11:59 p.m. CT on December 12, 2011. (Just add the items to your cart and check out to save! Please note: Quantities for some items -- specifically, those that include counters on their item pages -- may be limited.)

Make your list, check it twice (or more!), and have a safe and happy holiday season!*
*Be sure to drop into the workshop for more holiday fun!

DAY 01:
Spoiler

DAY 02:
Spoiler

DAY 03:
Spoiler

DAY 04:
Spoiler

DAY 05:
Spoiler

DAY 06:
Spoiler

DAY 07:
Spoiler

DAY 08:
Spoiler

DAY 09:
Spoiler

DAY 10:
Spoiler

DAY 11:
Spoiler

DAY 12:
Spoiler

DAY 13:
Spoiler

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Bargains on Blu-ray, DVDs & More! @ RightStuf.com

Posted Image

Kick off the holiday season with special deals on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more for a limited time – from today through 11:59 p.m. CST on Cyber Monday (November 28, 2011)!

How? Just add the item to your shopping cart and check out to save!
(No coupon codes and the sale prices are in red!)

But hurry! Some quantities are limited, AND the sale ends on November 28, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST!

EDIT: Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is still ongoing!
Spoiler

FUNimation Bargain Bundles Promotion @ RightStuf.com

While supplies last, customers ordering this bundle will also receive a black Funimation tote bag.
Spoiler

Some highlights of the current Weekly Specials (not mentioned above)
Spoiler

Edited by WTK, 13 December 2011 - 08:19 PM.

#2 idd0tt

idd0tt

i am a girl/woman/chick!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:23 AM

i don't know whether to love you or hate you. haha thanks

#3 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

Hoping the Ranma 1/2 series and High School of the Dead prices stay the same when they do the 12 Days of Christmas like last year. My funds are exhausted already!

#4 Killerfocus

Killerfocus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

I am seriously considering Solid State Society. I haven't seen a better price on in it yet.

Too bad I have to pay for shipping.......

#5 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

Some one go tell Amazon to PM Evangelion, Neon Genesis: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone Blu-ray (Hyb) for 9.99!

#6 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:13 AM

Some one go tell Amazon to PM Evangelion, Neon Genesis: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone Blu-ray (Hyb) for 9.99!

I saw in the black friday bluray/dvd stickied thread that amazon is having a lightning deal for the blu on Monday at 4:30 PST

#7 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:25 AM

Yeah but if its $9.99, it will make the lightning deal even more lower?

#8 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Day 1 has begun for the 12+ Days of Savings.

#9 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

That R.O.D. set is mighty tempting at that price.
Posted Image

#10 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

Well... I learned my lesson from last year:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=279855
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=280015

^ 2010

Amazon may likely match a lot of these items a week before Christmas.

Crossing fingers.

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#11 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

$6.99 per Spice & Wolf novel? Why, RightStuf? Why? I WANT TO KEEP MY MONEY!

#12 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Well... I learned my lesson from last year:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=279855
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=280015

^ 2010

Amazon may likely match a lot of these items a week before Christmas.

Crossing fingers.

It depends on what you're looking for. FUNimation releases can be cheaper @ Amazon.com. Aniplex of America and NIS America releases won't be cheaper @ Amazon. ADV/Section23/Sentai stuff rarely get heavily discounted @ Amazon. Same thing can be said for Bandai Ent. and Media Blasters. Viz Media is under their own category...sales discounts are often times seen from multiple online retailers.

#13 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

It depends on what you're looking for. FUNimation releases can be cheaper @ Amazon.com. Aniplex of America and NIS America releases won't be cheaper @ Amazon. ADV/Section23/Sentai stuff rarely get heavily discounted @ Amazon. Same thing can be said for Bandai Ent. and Media Blasters. Viz Media is under their own category...sales discounts are often times seen from multiple online retailers.

Not just at Amazon, but all around. Sentai, Bandai and ESPECIALLY Aniplex have a nasty habit of charging out the wazoo for most of their stuff. Especially bad when some of their latest stuff has generally been sub-only, 12 episode releases for $60 to $70.

#14 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:46 PM

TRSI - Added to the Weekly Specials (including ones from the Bargain Bin)

Edited by WTK, 01 December 2011 - 05:39 PM.

#15 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:40 PM

I hope the Kenshin Blu-Rays go on sale.

#16 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

More discounted titles added to the Weekly Specials (see post #14).

#17 wormraper

wormraper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:01 AM

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, some nice prices considering Madlax to complete the "girls with guns" trio. and Skull man for $5.99 seems sweet. anyone know how Skull man was?? looked interesting

#18 Gden

Gden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:15 AM

I'd love to own Read or die, but I couldn't stomach spending $100 on a tv series back in early 2000, much less now.
I'm not changing my signature until Busou Renkin, and Trizenon get licensed.
FC: Pokemon Pearl - 1160-6253-4611
Posted Image

#19 XxFuRy2Xx

XxFuRy2Xx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Ended up getting Angel Beats and High School of the Dead on Blu-Ray. Also, it seems like the black friday/cyber monday deals are still alive.

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#20 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:36 PM

Day 2:

Edited by WTK, 02 December 2011 - 02:58 PM.

#21 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

Hooray, now I don't have to wait and wonder if I'll ever receive Clannad, Hell Girl, and Ghost Hound from DeepDiscount!
Posted Image

#22 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

http://www.rightstuf...eturnTo=Archive

WTK's link wasn't working for me.
Posted Image

#23 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hoo boy, now I have to ask this again: Is the dub for Clannad (and subsequently After Story) worth watching? I could get the entire series for just under $24, but it would be sub only--would it be worth spending more than double that for a dub track?

Also, I'm a bit miffed that getting the Clannad sub-only sets and Angel Beats! would leave me about $2 short of free shipping. :bomb:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/22]: :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (4/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#24 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hoo boy, now I have to ask this again: Is the dub for Clannad (and subsequently After Story) worth watching? I could get the entire series for just under $24, but it would be sub only--would it be worth spending more than double that for a dub track?

Also, I'm a bit miffed that getting the Clannad sub-only sets and Angel Beats! would leave me about $2 short of free shipping. :bomb:

For a Sentai release, the English Dub performances are decent---I can't recall any of the performances sounding obnoxious or annoying. If you like watching your anime with dubs, "Clannad" and "After Story" are fine

#25 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

For a Sentai release, the English Dub performances are decent---I can't recall any of the performances sounding obnoxious or annoying. If you like watching your anime with dubs, "Clannad" and "After Story" are fine

Honestly, I don't mind watching anime subbed (unless it's inferior to the dub)--I'm just wondering if I'd be missing out on anything if I skipped Clannad's dub, especially since I'd be paying twice as much to have the collections with the dub.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/22]: :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (4/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#26 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

Honestly, I don't mind watching anime subbed (unless it's inferior to the dub)--I'm just wondering if I'd be missing out on anything if I skipped Clannad's dub, especially since I'd be paying twice as much to have the collections with the dub.

The dub isn't worth all the extra cash. It's passable, not terrible, but many of the roles just feel phoned-in.
Posted Image

#27 wormraper

wormraper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

damn, I'm broke as can be due to black friday and I never saw the anime deals here or at Deepdiscount till too late :(. I hope all the deals stay actives till the end of the 12 days like it has in the past. need to rustle up some cash first

#28 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

Anyone recommend "Samurai Girls (Blu-ray)" for $27.99...???

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#29 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

Any thoughts on Nanaka 6/17? The premise sounds promising.
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#30 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

via TRSI

Evangelion TV Going OOP (Get it while you can!)
Posted on: Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breaking news! We just got word that the Neon Genesis Evangelion TV series is going out of print. Get your copy of the Platinum Edition DVD box set for just $29.99 -- via our Black Friday specials -- while they last!