PlayStation 3D Display Bundle - $299.99 at Best Buy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#121 gamerguy73

gamerguy73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:05 AM

This is still $499.99 at FYE/Transworld stores BUT they have a $100 mail-in rebate offer with purchase of it. So if perhaps you could find a way to convince a manager there to actually drop it the $100 everybody else pretty much has already, then that'd make this $299.99 after MIR.;)

That's pushing it!

#122 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:12 AM

The input lag on this TV doesn't matter much. Thanks to the PS3's inherent lag, every game lags anyway.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#123 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:13 AM

The input lag on this TV doesn't matter much. Thanks to the PS3's inherent lag, every game lags anyway.

Yeah, combined with this TV, you're looking at about 6 frames of input lag.

#124 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:14 AM

The PS3 would actually have to have games for you to be able to tell if there was lag or not.

#125 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:55 AM

That's pushing it!

Oh I know. I figured Transworld Entertainments' chains of stores wouldn't have dropped the display like the rest of the chains/sites have already. But then again their chains are overpriced to begin with(FYE especially, $20 for a normal DVD, $16+ for a frickin' CD:roll:).

Only good time to shop those stores is when they're having a promo like now(buy 3, get 4th free on all used products). But even the used titles are overpriced.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#126 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

Now it's $299.99. No excuse not to buy it now. :D I just wish an extra pair of 3D glasses was $49.99 again, since I'd buy them now.
Posted Image