Walmart - Halo reach legendary edition 49.96

Looks like plenty available...I'm going to wait.

ReachLegendary12-14-11.png

11/28/2010 Halo Reach Legendary Edition 79.99 at Gamestop..it's only dropped $30 since then. I would wait this out until after Christmas and Walmart will discount further.

[quote name='golfing7861']Wait so these come with a "flaming helmet" code that you can flip for $45 on eBay and end up getting the game for under $15?[/QUOTE]

Does 1 + 1 = 2?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thanks dude[/QUOTE]

No problem, but thing with Best Buy is that I ordered it on 11/25 and it's still showing up as backordered, might cancel that order and just get this.

[quote name='golfing7861']No problem, but thing with Best Buy is that I ordered it on 11/25 and it's still showing up as backordered, might cancel that order and just get this.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking, but I got impatient an ordered a XBL code...it's still unused though.

[quote name='Muthafodder']That's what I'm thinking, but I got impatient an ordered a XBL code...it's still unused though.[/QUOTE]

I bet it'll still for around $20.

Best Buy was $16.23 with tax, but I don't think I'm getting it anytime soon, unless those codes get devalued, I think I should end up paying the same with this plus a bunch of other crap too lol.

That is tempting but considering I have a sealed limited I'd have to pass until it gets even cheaper. The statue and code are not worth 50.

[quote name='Hoos First']Just received mine today. Sold the Flaming helmet for $45 already on Ebay. Worked out well. Tempted to buy another.[/QUOTE]

Awesome...
201 sold so far

I bet a lot of the naysayers are going to jump on it now.

Why are people still paying good money for that DLC so late after the game has been released? I understood the big money for the Black Ops Zombie DLC before it was put on PSN/XBL but $35 seems like a lot for DLC that has been out for quite some time

[quote name='GBAstar']Why are people still paying good money for that DLC so late after the game has been released? I understood the big money for the Black Ops Zombie DLC before it was put on PSN/XBL but $35 seems like a lot for DLC that has been out for quite some time[/QUOTE]

Because gamers come from all backgrounds and are not all CAGs.

[quote name='Hoos First']Just received mine today. Sold the Flaming helmet for $45 already on Ebay. Worked out well. Tempted to buy another.[/QUOTE]

Are you selling statue too?
You should post back if you do.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Because gamers come from all backgrounds and are not all CAGs.[/QUOTE]

No I understand; $35 is tame for a DLC that fetched well over $100 months ago but Reach has been out for awhile and although I'm not a Halo fan at all, most that are (That I've talked to) didn't particularly like Reach that much.

Plus from my understanding (I Could be wrong) this is completely a cosmetic DLC correct?

[quote name='GBAstar']No I understand; $35 is tame for a DLC that fetched well over $100 months ago but Reach has been out for awhile and although I'm not a Halo fan at all, most that are (That I've talked to) didn't particularly like Reach that much.

Plus from my understanding (I Could be wrong) this is completely a cosmetic DLC correct?[/QUOTE]

Probably has more to do with this being the last Halo to-date.

I do believe it's just cosmetic...but don't most people pay for vanity anyway.

[quote name='GBAstar']No I understand; $35 is tame for a DLC that fetched well over $100 months ago but Reach has been out for awhile and although I'm not a Halo fan at all, most that are (That I've talked to) didn't particularly like Reach that much.

Plus from my understanding (I Could be wrong) this is completely a cosmetic DLC correct?[/QUOTE]

It's cosmetic. There are thousands have Halo fanboys that still play the game, it probably will be going strong for quite a while. It's Bungie's last Halo game after all

This is a good flip, way beyond the comfort zone for a lot of folks.

Statue can net another $40 and then your left with Halo Reach LE and $25+

[quote name='Muthafodder']This is a good flip, way beyond the comfort zone for a lot of folks.[/QUOTE]

Yep you are right. It just takes up so much damn space...

I have a question; does the legendary edition contain the actual legit limited edition? If so Is it sealed (i.e. could you sell the game inside "as is" as a new limited edition)?

[quote name='GBAstar']Yep you are right. It just takes up so much damn space...

I have a question; does the legendary edition contain the actual legit limited edition? If so Is it sealed (i.e. could you sell the game inside "as is" as a new limited edition)?[/QUOTE]

Yes

I'm always tempted to buy this when it shows up at this price so I can get the extras for little or no cost, but knowing my luck I wouldn't be able get nearly that much for the codes.

[quote name='sayu']I'm always tempted to buy this when it shows up at this price so I can get the extras for little or no cost, but knowing my luck I wouldn't be able get nearly that much for the codes.[/QUOTE]

Best bet is to go ahead and list it for buy it now, but state it will be physically shipped.

Walmart's shipping has been extremely fast for me lately.

Happy with the purchase. Sold the game and downloadable content to someone on craigslist for 45 dollars. Means I got everything else for a measly 8 bucks, incredibly cheap. The only problem is that I have absolutely no space for the statue at the moment, so its being kept in the box till I clear some space.

I sold the dlc codes for $45 on ebay. I was surprised to see it sell in less than a day. I figure that after selling my extra copy of Reach, I'll have payed about $8 for the extras. I should have done this sooner! That statue looks really nice in person.

I just got 2. I just got the xbox 360 holiday bundle with halo reach included. Might sale one and keep the other one. Sounds like a plan to me! Thanks op and cag!

bread's done
Back