The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Exclusive

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 Taco5

Taco5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

Now I would pay money to see Jacob in 3D. ;-)

:puke:
What's the matter kid, don't you like clowns? Aren't we fuckin' funny?

#92 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

What a fiasco. So I pre-ordered the Breaking Dawn blu exclusive at Target for $28.99. It was originally scheduled to arrive between February 15th through the 17th. I e-mailed Target that week asking when it was shipping. They sent me an e-mail saying it would be shipped Friday. I received an e-mail that Friday saying that my order was delayed until February 25th through the 27th. I e-mailed Target again asking if I was going to receive my product, since I could still take advantage of some sale prices and/or other retailer exclusives. They sent me an e-mail saying that my order is getting ready to ship and I'll receive it between the 25th and the 27th. I received an e-mail today which stated my order was cancelled.

I called customer service and the first rep I spoke to said he was sorry and there was nothing he could do. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he transferred me to a senior member. She was helpful. She couldn't understand how a pre-order could get cancelled and she was going to research it. She gave me a reference number. I called back and they said that they were having all kinds of problems with the blu exclusives and the system was broke regarding that product. A different person told me that the blu was showing in stock, but anytime they tried to order it on their end, they received an error message. She told me that they were willing to give me 10% off online only coupon. I told her that the only reason that I placed an order online was that it was exclusive to target.com and that the 10% off wouldn't even cover shipping. She gave me two more phone numbers. One just rang. With the other, I had to go through hoops just to get to someone to talk to. Once I did get through, I had to fight the language barrier. The rep said that he would place the order, once the computer issues were worked out. What a cluster. I'm not expecting to receive it.

#93 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

so much hassle for such a terrible movie :(

#94 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

What a fiasco. So I pre-ordered the Breaking Dawn blu exclusive at Target for $28.99. It was originally scheduled to arrive between February 15th through the 17th. I e-mailed Target that week asking when it was shipping. They sent me an e-mail saying it would be shipped Friday. I received an e-mail that Friday saying that my order was delayed until February 25th through the 27th. I e-mailed Target again asking if I was going to receive my product, since I could still take advantage of some sale prices and/or other retailer exclusives. They sent me an e-mail saying that my order is getting ready to ship and I'll receive it between the 25th and the 27th. I received an e-mail today which stated my order was cancelled.

I called customer service and the first rep I spoke to said he was sorry and there was nothing he could do. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he transferred me to a senior member. She was helpful. She couldn't understand how a pre-order could get cancelled and she was going to research it. She gave me a reference number. I called back and they said that they were having all kinds of problems with the blu exclusives and the system was broke regarding that product. A different person told me that the blu was showing in stock, but anytime they tried to order it on their end, they received an error message. She told me that they were willing to give me 10% off online only coupon. I told her that the only reason that I placed an order online was that it was exclusive to target.com and that the 10% off wouldn't even cover shipping. She gave me two more phone numbers. One just rang. With the other, I had to go through hoops just to get to someone to talk to. Once I did get through, I had to fight the language barrier. The rep said that he would place the order, once the computer issues were worked out. What a cluster. I'm not expecting to receive it.

That's karma for supporting a shitty movie...lol jk. But that really does suck.

#95 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

I just scores a brand new Blu-ray Gift Set with Flower Prop (Target Exclusive) from Amazon marketplace under DVD listing for $55 + shipping. I'm a happy camper! Its already been sold for $170+ on eBay.

#96 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

Awww.... :drool:

#97 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

Now all you need is this one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#98 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:40 AM

Where can I find those at?

#99 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

If you know some one in the military they might be able to get one at the BX/PX. Or they can be found on ebay.

#100 opterasis

opterasis

Bullhonkery!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

I don't get it... what does the military have to do with Twilight? Is it because they know real men won't buy this crap so they're trying to come up with ways to get them to?
My Bluray owned list

http://www.points2sh...p?ref=opterasis

What I've gotten free from points2shop *updated* 1/16/12!
Spoiler

#101 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

I don't get it... what does the military have to do with Twilight? Is it because they know real men won't buy this crap so they're trying to come up with ways to get them to?

I think it's Summits way of saying thank you for your service which is nice.

Also I'm sure a lot of guys will buy this for there wives/gf's. Plus they get a challenge coin which I have used as a joke. My 1st SGT asked everyone to pull out their CC's and I pulled out the Twilight one and everyone thought it was a riot. Needless to say I got a the day off.

And as you said it's another way for Summit to get some sales.