hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

This will hit 9.99, I just know it.

exactly what I'm waiting for.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#62 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

Got an AE copy... That's all my GS had but they had no slipcovers :(

#63 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

Picked this up For $9.99 used at family video.. Minty fresh w/ anarchy edition code!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#64 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:54 PM

Picked this up For $9.99 used at family video.. Minty fresh w/ anarchy edition code!

:applause:

#65 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:11 AM

Anyone have any luck finding an AE around Irvine.

#66 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

Downloading the demo now...probably will pick this up tomorrow unless I absolutely hate it, which I dont think I will. I almost bit back when it was $30 so im glad I waited.

#67 awp

awp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

Hmm...was at my local Family Video and it had a $19.99 ("buy it") sticker. Are used prices universal in FV stores?

#68 cancermatt

cancermatt

CAG @ 360Voice.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

Went over to local Best Buy and asked to price match Amazon. The video game rep. was new, brought over her manager, and agreed to the price without looking it up. HOWEVER, she then stated that for all orders UNDER $25 on Amazon, that I'd have to pay for shipping... so they price matched the shipping charge as well!

I couldn't believe it, told her so (patiently) and then told her I was gonna pass. I don't believe anywhere in BB price matching does shipping charges come into effect. Anybody else ever hear of this? Insane!
Posted Image

Please CML: Thanks! :)

#69 kanamit

kanamit

AKA george6741

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

Went over to local Best Buy and asked to price match Amazon. The video game rep. was new, brought over her manager, and agreed to the price without looking it up. HOWEVER, she then stated that for all orders UNDER $25 on Amazon, that I'd have to pay for shipping... so they price matched the shipping charge as well!

I couldn't believe it, told her so (patiently) and then told her I was gonna pass. I don't believe anywhere in BB price matching does shipping charges come into effect. Anybody else ever hear of this? Insane!

WTF matching shipping charges in store? I suppose it makes sense as Amazon doesnt charge for shipping over $25 but wow BestBuy. I gotta hand it to them for this technicality :applause:. Maybe this IS normal as most people have Amazon price match BestBuy instead.

#70 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

I didn't even think Best Buy price matched Amazon.

#71 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

You should have told her that you have a subscription to Amazon Prime, which gives you free 2 day shipping on all items regardless of the price.

#72 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:00 AM

I guess it looks like it's Xbox 360 > PC > PS3 for lack of graphics issues?

#73 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:15 AM

I guess it looks like it's Xbox 360 > PC > PS3 for lack of graphics issues?

That's what it would seem like. I haven't seen it on PS3/PC but after reading through all the RAGE threads...well you get the point lol

#74 awp

awp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

Hmm...was at my local Family Video and it had a $19.99 ("buy it") sticker. Are used prices universal in FV stores?

Checked my FV and it was indeed still $19.99, unfortunately. I'll wait this one out. Sounded like it was all looks but pretty much generic in every other way.

#75 tmw214

tmw214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

Haven't seen this posted so forgive me if this is old news...

:360: http://www.amazon.co...28533933&sr=8-1

:ps3: http://www.amazon.co...28533933&sr=8-2

#76 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

For anyone on the fence id say grab this. I bought it around 45 and while it had very little replay value in the single player it has some of the tightest and most satisfying shooting mechanics. Its a subtle difference but you should notice it. The single player campaign id give a 7.5 the coop missions a 8 ( they can be done very quick though) and I never actually tried the online vs. Racing mode. Also the wingstick is the coolest weapon, u toss it at someone, then turn to shoot someone else and then u hear your frisbee of death decapitate someone and return to you. There is also a demo fwiw

#77 jaso

jaso

Requiesce in pace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

For anyone on the fence id say grab this. I bought it around 45 and while it had very little replay value in the single player it has some of the tightest and most satisfying shooting mechanics. Its a subtle difference but you should notice it. The single player campaign id give a 7.5 the coop missions a 8 ( they can be done very quick though) and I never actually tried the online vs. Racing mode. Also the wingstick is the coolest weapon, u toss it at someone, then turn to shoot someone else and then u hear your frisbee of death decapitate someone and return to you. There is also a demo fwiw

This.

Although, I think I can wait for holiday 2012 when I should be able to get it for $10. It's going to get cheaper, but $20 is a fair price for the "right now."

#78 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:58 PM

20 right now hmm now if I can hold off till next christmas sale this should be 10 or less on gamefly :)

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#79 nomiqayum

nomiqayum

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

looks like a very good deal to me..for this price it is attractive http://devil-mafia.c...ge/images/happy

#80 twinton

twinton

Bingo Bango Bongo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

Also the same price at Gamestop.

#81 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=314297