Plants Vs Zombies (PS3 Only) $9.99 New Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Peggle is win! I have it for DS, Android and got it from PSN.

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#32 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Peggle is win! I have it for DS, Android and got it from PSN.

You and everyone else are doing nothing it praising this peggle game ! Since I have 300 or so gs credits I guess it wouldn't hurt to pick this up :)
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#33 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

Got it for free with PS+!

no, you didnt, you are renting it
Posted Image

#34 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

peggle and pvz are awesome. already have peggle and pvz on psn and ds... but might just pick this up idk...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#35 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

You and everyone else are doing nothing it praising this peggle game ! Since I have 300 or so gs credits I guess it wouldn't hurt to pick this up :)

You can download the demo on PSN if you want to try it out...enjoy!

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#36 mis0

mis0

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

Picked one up in store. The store I went to had one gutted copy and 10+ sealed/shrink wrapped copy. Orange County.

[mis0's tradelist]

#37 deletion

deletion

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

just saw PvZ on steam for 1.99. doesn't include peggle or the multiplayer.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#38 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Picked one up in store. The store I went to had one gutted copy and 10+ sealed/shrink wrapped copy. Orange County.

I picked one up today too, at Springfield VA Gamestop. They had a ton of sealed copies in the cabinet, and one of the girls there said they almost never sold any. I think because the game came out on all the other platforms first (including 360), most people already had it.

Don't forget Heavy Weapon is on this disc too, a great little land-based shooter.

#39 mis0

mis0

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

I picked one up today too, at Springfield VA Gamestop. They had a ton of sealed copies in the cabinet, and one of the girls there said they almost never sold any. I think because the game came out on all the other platforms first (including 360), most people already had it.

Don't forget Heavy Weapon is on this disc too, a great little land-based shooter.

Speaking of girls at GameStop. The girl who rang me up had some tig ol' bitties. I had the urge to MotorStorm them to Oblivion.

[mis0's tradelist]

#40 lRolLlLilN

lRolLlLilN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:10 AM

Picked up one yesterday after work over in Van Nuys, CA. Had a few copies left. Thanks op!

#41 Traijan77

Traijan77

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

Thanks for heads up on this one. They were still marked as 19.99 at my local GS, but they rang up just fine.

#42 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

Speaking of girls at GameStop. The girl who rang me up had some tig ol' bitties. I had the urge to MotorStorm them to Oblivion.

And people wonder why the 'immature gamer' stereotype still exists....:roll:
Posted Image

#43 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

I seem to disagree with the previous poster...
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

#44 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

And people wonder why the 'immature gamer' stereotype still exists....:roll:

+ 1

I was just about to post that same thought.

Thanks OP for the alert. Will grab one.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#45 hectorlaparka

hectorlaparka

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

I got it a week ago and I must say this is a must-have for your PS3. My only complaint is that Peggle doesn't run at 60FPS, so it feels a bit slower than the Xbox 360 version. It's still awesome though.

And Heavy Weapon is really, really fun.

#46 astr0boy

astr0boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

Any substantial differences between this and the iOS versions?

#47 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

This deal is still live?

#48 smashngrab77

smashngrab77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

This game is a lot of fun. Wroth every penny IMHO
NEW LOWBALL AUCTION LIVE 1/9/13 THROUGH 1/13/13 OVER 150 ITEMS TAKE A LOOK!!!http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316289

#49 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:16 AM

Picked up a copy earlier today
Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:57 AM

Plus, it was a free PSN game for PS+...so a lot of people got the PSN version for free.

Even at that, though, after finishing the PSN version, I ended up buying it for the DS to take on the go (and finished it again) and am still tempted by the PS3 disc version for the extra games...haha

#51 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:17 AM

Thanks OP. Picked up a copy earlier today.

Not the best way to play PvZ, but still fun and easily worth 10 for all three games

Even at that, though, after finishing the PSN version, I ended up buying it for the DS to take on the go (and finished it again) and am still tempted by the PS3 disc version for the extra games...haha

How's the DS version? Enjoy the iOS version the most. And thought the DS version would offer a similar experience

#52 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

All 3 games are excellent and highly recommended for any casual gamer. At 3.33 each, you cant go wrong. Thanks OP, I have this on xbox, but for this price, I may go and get the PS3 version and junk my xbox disc.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#53 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:35 AM

How's the DS version? Enjoy the iOS version the most. And thought the DS version would offer a similar experience

It's great, overall. Obviously slightly less graphically impressive (with maybe a bit of slowdown in the craziest levels with the screen full of action) and I think you max out at 9 item slots instead of 10 (which I suppose makes it slightly more challenging). Other than that, everything's intact, it's a blast, dragging plants with the stylus is a natural fit, and there are a few things that are exclusive to the DS. There's a new "achievements" list that gives you certain goals to aim for (I guess in lieu of trophies/achievements in some of the console versions) along with a handful DS exclusive minigames that are pretty solid (aside from one where you have to keep waking your plants up by shouting into the DS mic, but that, luckily, doesn't make too many appearances). Definitely a solid way to play PvsZ on the go.

#54 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

picked it up sealed at GS. My friend's ripping on me for having it at the price of 10+ but this game is really fun. I don't really care for the other two though.

#55 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

It's great, overall. Obviously slightly less graphically impressive (with maybe a bit of slowdown in the craziest levels with the screen full of action) and I think you max out at 9 item slots instead of 10 (which I suppose makes it slightly more challenging). Other than that, everything's intact, it's a blast, dragging plants with the stylus is a natural fit, and there are a few things that are exclusive to the DS. There's a new "achievements" list that gives you certain goals to aim for (I guess in lieu of trophies/achievements in some of the console versions) along with a handful DS exclusive minigames that are pretty solid (aside from one where you have to keep waking your plants up by shouting into the DS mic, but that, luckily, doesn't make too many appearances). Definitely a solid way to play PvsZ on the go.

Cool! I might wait for the DS version to go down in price. I have PvZ on 360 disc and missed out on the PS3 PS+ free version.

#56 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

I already have PvZ thanks to PS+, but I would like a physical copy and $9.99 is a pretty great price!
Posted Image

#57 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

I just bought 2 copies of this one for a fellow CAG. Didn't even realize this deal was posted. I paid the $3.50 shipping though for two copies. Don't reallly get why people complain over a $3 dollar shipping charge. Don't you spend more then $3 dollars worth of gas going to the store at least for most people.

needler420.png

#58 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Price matching this at BB today. I already have PvZ because of Plus but now my fiancee can play Peggle!

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#59 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Price matching this at BB today. I already have PvZ because of Plus but now my fiancee can play Peggle!

Everyone don't forget about Heavy Weapon, as mentioned by xlaxparkax. Its a great little action/shooter game with cool tanks, airplanes, missiles, etc. Heavy Weapon didn't come on the 360 PvZ disc either, so its nice to have it on disc here!