Free Lode Runner, Snoopy Flying Ace, or The Maw for JP Xbox Accounts [CODES ARRIVING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPiggles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
UPDATE 2: CHECK YOUR INBOX, CODES ARRIVING NOW!!!

Update: Promotion's over now

This was originally posted by BillyDavid in the List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content thread (I figured I should post it here for the people that don't read that thread)

People with Japanese Gamertags can apply for a free XBLA title on the Japanese xbox.com as part of a 10th anniversary promo.

•Lode Runner
•Snoopy Flying Ace
•The Maw
You will get one of the above, it appears to be random.

First 300k applicants will get a code.
http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/campaign/xbox10th/10thanniversarycampaign02

Codes will be emailed out late March/early April.

You can make a Japanese Xbox Account Here (If you can't read the Japanese, you can use the translate feature in Google Chrome)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip. they will send the code by email, I made a account using the link above, but I can't validate my email at hotmail.com, how do I do it ? the stupid hotmail sends the authentication email to the email itself (which I dont have acess :drool:)

Thanks. I hope I get Snoopy Flying Ace as that's the only XBLA game of the 3 that I don't currently own.

I used an old Windows Live ID that's not yet been attached to a gamertag. It took me a long time to figure out how to keep the Xbox Live sign-up page in the Japanese version of the site, pick Japan as my Country of residence, and then successfully submit an application. I even went so far as to change my Windows Live ID Country to Japan as well. I hope all these precautions will qualify that account.

For those of you yet to do this, the application apparently closes tomorrow, 2/29, probably in Tokyo time.

Thanks BillyDavid for the find, and thank you MrPiggles for the repost.:applause::applause: I don't own any of them so it's win win win for me. Guess this will make up for that jizzing box of confetti that they blessed us with.:drool: But hey, it could have been worse. It could have been another pair of glasses.

Same as arren. Only own lode runner from when it was free from that microsoft phone promotion. Does someone want to setup a trade just in case I get another.lode runner code? Btw thanks op

I got this when i click on it with google chrome and firefox.

The promotional offer is currently unavailable, please come back later

I would trade if i get another one besides lode runner hell i only want lode runner if i get something else i give it away i bought the other ones on my kids account so i can always play it when i want on mine.

If i can get this to work that is...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I got this when i click on it with google chrome and firefox.

The promotional offer is currently unavailable, please come back later

I would trade if i get another one besides lode runner hell i only want lode runner if i get something else i give it away i bought the other ones on my kids account so i can always play it when i want on mine.

If i can get this to work that is...
[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. Wonder if all the codes are gone. 300 would go by pretty quick.

[quote name='sassylaurie']Yep, same here. Wonder if all the codes are gone. 300 would go by pretty quick.[/QUOTE]
Very true but i seen this before it was posted while surfing my japan account but could not get it working. I came on here found no thread about it and had to use the rest room and when i searched again it popped up. Maybe another site posted it but the op got it so not sure. This lode runner sure evades me over and over. :)

ok since nobody else is trying to help i figured the problem out. I was on my asian account it still shows you can do this on the main page but later time they add it for asian? The japan account worked like a charm. I hoped i helped someone cause nobody else had advice besides one. Thanks for the comment it got me to think more and try my other account.

[quote name='sassylaurie']Yep, same here. Wonder if all the codes are gone. 300 would go by pretty quick.[/QUOTE]

LOL, so my problem was that I was using my Taiwan account. Link worked fine when I switched over to my Japan account. Thanks OP.

"Codes will be emailed out late March/early April."
I read this just after I finish signing up with a throwaway address.

If you can sign up could someone sign up for me...My PC is broken and I have to do work at the library.
Email: [email protected]
Pass: MasterChief

Thjis is a complete throwaway so if I lose it no big deal.
If you can Thanks!

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']If you can sign up could someone sign up for me...My PC is broken and I have to do work at the library.
Email: [email protected]
Pass: MasterChief

Thjis is a complete throwaway so if I lose it no big deal.
If you can Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ummm...why didn't you just sign up instead of post this?

Last edited by a moderator:

300,000 not 300

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']The library I was at blocked proxies and I figured that a Japanese proxy might help. (I am on my Ipod now So hard to type)[/QUOTE]

Proxies don't matter when making Xbox accounts, and they were never required for any past region specific Xbox freebie

i did this in goog chrome with translate

1. i clicked on the bottom link to the promo
2. then it changes to a page where it shows my email and at bottom says save
3. then page changes to 30 and 300 something, i click little check box and save
4. then page changes to a large image which says on bottom thanks for application

are these the pages that appeared for everyone here? did i do it correct? thanks

hopefully i get loaderunner, i already have maw and snoopy. if by chance i get a dupe code. can we form a swap thread. to get people what they want.

2 月 22 日 (水) 〜 2 月 29 日 (水) 23 時 59 分まで(※応募者が30万人に達し次第、応募締切となります。

Just to say guys, that the deadline of this offer has now closed (Feb 29th 23.59) as it's just gone Midnight in Japan.

Always a day late and a dollar short. :cry:

Since a lot of you only are in it for the Lode Runner XBLA, I would take any of the other XBLA Games if you are awarded Snoopy or The Maw.

[quote name='tokyostomp']hopefully i get loaderunner, i already have maw and snoopy. if by chance i get a dupe code. can we form a swap thread. to get people what they want.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for a swap if I don't get Snoopy. Look me up when the codes drop.

I'm also in for a trade if somehow they gift me a Snoopy or The Maw code... Lode Runner winners, I'll make you an offer you can't possibly refuse... *sounds of mouth harp in the background*

I have to ask, did anyone enter the email on the lastpage for me? Sorry to bother but I would like to know. P.S. I call all the extras you guys don't want.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I have to ask, did anyone enter the email on the lastpage for me? Sorry to bother but I would like to know. P.S. I call all the extras you guys don't want.[/QUOTE]

^This guy:lol:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']^This guy:lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, :lol:thanks for pointing this out I would have missed it:applause: I'll have whatever he's smoking .:whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back