Halo 4 out November 6th!!

• Please log in to reply
1385 replies to this topic

#1111 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

did they bump up the difficulty for spartan ops today? I was playing last night (1AM PST) and it was noticeably harder.

and my XP points were higher for the match than before.

#1112 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Yes its normally heroic but this week it'll be all on legendary which you can go for the achievement now if you don't wanna solo or have co op partners for the legendary achievement.

14k exp a game if you have double xp codes ( which I don't :( )

#1113 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Yes its normally heroic but this week it'll be all on legendary which you can go for the achievement now if you don't wanna solo or have co op partners for the legendary achievement.

14k exp a game if you have double xp codes ( which I don't :( )

I already got the achievement a couple weeks ago...damn!

#1114 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

I have 7 kills with the Plasma Pistol. That's more than I have with the Storm Rifle and Suppressor, combined. That just seems backwards.

#1115 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

alright, it seems that 2 Liter bottles of Mountain Dew is a better value for double XP than a 12 pack of Mountain Dew. with the 2L, you get 3 matches of double XP. with the 12 pack, you get 6 matches.

#1116 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

I don't know anyone who would choose the suppressor over any other starting rifle

#1117 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

I don't know anyone who would choose the suppressor over any other starting rifle

12 year old morons?

#1118 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Anyone want to hammer out the Bros to the Close achievement (keep marines alive during the jungle mission)? Probably need two other people, preferably three. Those AI marines are pretty dumb so the more human targets out there, the easier it'll be. I'm free most of the time until after the holidays, so whenever.

How can you tell if you are receiving 2XP? I entered a code, redeemed it, then got some errors and messages saying that I already had the maximum number of matched redeemed. Played a few matched and it didn't seem like I was getting 2xp. Might be caused by the fact that I still have about 6 hours of 2xp left from last year's promo for MW3...

Not sure what's up with the error, but you'll get a quick double xp notification when your xp results are shown at the end of a match, also showing how many double xp matches you have left.

#1119 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

Anyone want to hammer out the Bros to the Close achievement (keep marines alive during the jungle mission)?

I asked about this over a week ago and Gunnm asked about it a day ago, with no replies. You'd probably be better off asking on a gaming site, as no one here seems to be interested in joining up.

#1120 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I TRAIN UFC BRO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

http://halo4arg.wix....ph-search/c23db

Some waypoint codes, most are armor codes and have prerequisites that need to be done before you can unlock them. Wiseguy needs all terminals found and the day one and curious codes will net you a nice 32000 xp. Log in on waypint's site and put the codes in.

http://www.halowaypo...n-us/classified

Black Ops SUCKS!!!

#1121 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

I asked about this over a week ago and Gunnm asked about it a day ago, with no replies. You'd probably be better off asking on a gaming site, as no one here seems to be interested in joining up.

Shrug. Ok. Offer still stands if anyone needs the achievement.
Posted Image

#1122 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Shrug. Ok. Offer still stands if anyone needs the achievement.

Werd add me I added someone like a week ago and he doesn't even play the game anymore. I also need co op heroic if you need that as well

#1123 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Anyone up for legendary co-op? I want to get the mk6 armor.

#1124 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

Anyone want to hammer out the Bros to the Close achievement (keep marines alive during the jungle mission)? Probably need two other people, preferably three. Those AI marines are pretty dumb so the more human targets out there, the easier it'll be. I'm free most of the time until after the holidays, so whenever.

Not sure what's up with the error, but you'll get a quick double xp notification when your xp results are shown at the end of a match, also showing how many double xp matches you have left.

Thanks. I tried again last night and the site worked smoothly this time and had no problem applying my first six matches. Now to get time to play a few matches...
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#1125 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Anyone up for legendary co-op? I want to get the mk6 armor.

I need the last level of legendary.

#1126 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Will add GUNNM to my list, if anyone else wants to work on it (Bros to the Close) lemme know. I'm sure we can do it with three but four would be optimal.
Posted Image

#1127 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Will add GUNNM to my list, if anyone else wants to work on it (Bros to the Close) lemme know. I'm sure we can do it with three but four would be optimal.

I'd probably be down to get it too.

#1128 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

the more the merrier.

Tried solo on heroic I've tried giving them better weapons IE switching those with magnums to light rifles but its just brutal on the final part with creepers and knights rushing you.

#1129 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Ok, added GamerDude as well.

I think part of it (at the end) is letting at marines get on the turrets since they're decent at actually doing some work that way, and then the players staying nearby the remaining AIs to prevent anything from going after them. I'm sure it'll take a few tries, but that's what "reload last checkpoint" is for.
Posted Image

#1130 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Just invite me whenever you're ready even if I'm not on halo. Taking a break from halo for a bit I played it non stop for a month

#1131 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

If you still need a fourth, I'll be on today.

You'd probably be better off keeping all 4 Spartans down low at the part where Cortana opens the door, just so that they immediately battle the Knights and Crawlers, allowing the turret Marines to fire without being shot at (hopefully).

#1132 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Just add kane so when he sets it up all 4 of us can play

#1133 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

Anyone still awake and up for legendary? I'm on Forerunner right now. Mission 3.

#1134 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Ok guys, will keep an eye out for you when I'm on. I'll try for Wednesday night at around 9 EST. I know holiday shit may have people off the map for a day or two so no big deal if it doesn't get done then.

Did someone from here send me a request? Got a request from a gamertag I didn't recognize.
Posted Image

#1135 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

Feel free to add "Saint Jude II" when you get to the last level (it's the only legendary one I need).

Just load the final checkpoint and finish it ;0

#1136 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Can someone please give me a hand with legendary? I'm on Infinity. I'll help you with whatever you need.

#1137 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Can someone please give me a hand with legendary? I'm on Infinity. I'll help you with whatever you need.

Sure add me I need co op achievement
again even if I'm not on halo just invite me I haven't played much

#1138 darkasian

darkasian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

If anyone happens to have an extra Specialization Code they'd be willing to part with, it'd be greatly appreciated. Never got mine regardless of meeting their criteria, or following their request guidelines. Heard they're releasing the Specializations in the future regardless, but I'm getting closer to 50, and what wasn't a big deal is slowly becoming one. Unfortunately I've got nothing to trade.

#1139 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

If anyone happens to have an extra Specialization Code they'd be willing to part with, it'd be greatly appreciated. Never got mine regardless of meeting their criteria, or following their request guidelines. Heard they're releasing the Specializations in the future regardless, but I'm getting closer to 50, and what wasn't a big deal is slowly becoming one. Unfortunately I've got nothing to trade.

PM sent. Happy holidays.

#1140 darkasian

darkasian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

Thanks again Ebb. Greatly appreciated. If you ever need someone for a Legendary run or Big Team Battle, feel free to add me. I'd play Sparton Ops too I guess. Once again, thank you.