Halo 4 out November 6th!!

Ya, lag was a pain in the butt. I felt useless shooting at what felt like trees hoping I'd hit something.

Damn you lag!!!
Heh, I was hoping you'd take the Mantis when we got to that point because I was having lag issues and thought you might have a better time in it. We blew through that Tank part, though. When you got in that Wraith and I had that Scorpion we were just blasting by.

Heh, I was hoping you'd take the Mantis when we got to that point because I was having lag issues and thought you might have a better time in it. We blew through that Tank part, though. When you got in that Wraith and I had that Scorpion we were just blasting by.
I was firing at the darkness. :p

From January 20th to February 2nd there will be a DLC Playlist added to matchmaking.  343i has said that if it has enough players (whatever vague amount that is) they will consider making it permanent.  If you have all of the map packs (all four are required to play in this playlist) and want to be able to play those maps, make sure to play that playlist as much as you can during those two weeks.

This isnt very related to Halo 4 but just enough that I'll post it.

I ordered a Halo 4 Master Chief POP Funko a couple weeks back from the Halo store and through some kind of mixup I received 5 and was charged for 5.  I tried to explain to CS but they wont reimburse shipping despite it being some kind of error on their end.  So, if anybody wants a Halo 4 Master Chief POP Funko I have 4 still sealed in the box that I'd gladly rid of for $10-$11 shipped.  Not looking to make any money off it just trying to break even. PM me if interested.

If anyone still wants to finish the Campaign, or others, in cooperative, I still have my copy.  There's still plenty of time before the Master Chief Collection arrives.

bread's done
Back