Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#6151 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

I've had a strong urge to play a Harvest Moon game lately. Maybe I'll pick one of the PSP games up. Which one of those is best?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#6152 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Tokyo Jungle hitting PSN on Sept. 25th for $15.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6153 rpg

rpg

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:41 PM

I finally got around to Walking Dead myself. I really like the idea of the game, it's very original and very well done, with normal Telltale humor (Hmm. It's pointy!). However, something about the gameplay style just annoys me - in particular the combat scenes where you can't get your cursor in place fast enough or even know what to do before you die. Also I dislike how I don't know if a subquest is required, optional, or undoable until later in the episode, such as searching for batteries, fixing the swing, etc. It's a great concept, but not a great game.

I'll just wait for the other episodes to be free/cheap before getting them.

I didn't fix the swing couldn't find the stupid rope so i just continue with the story and later Andrew fix it.

I only died 3 times
ep1 - Sandra killed me in Clementine's house
ep2 - David got me in truck didn't exit fast enough
-Danny got me in the barn

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifPlaying: Blackgate Ps3 (2/4 playthroughs)

#6154 rpmboy

rpmboy

EA Sports. It's not in the game. Please pay to unlock.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

Sleeping Dogs Demo and Tokyo Jungle in the US? For $15? Pretty sweet. I wonder if Tokyo Jungle will be a cut down version.

#6155 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

Oh, Japan. What will you think of next?

#6156 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

Hmmm, hadn't even heard of this game before. Sounds interesting...

#6157 rpg

rpg

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

Hmmm, hadn't even heard of this game before. Sounds interesting...

this is in game enjoy ha
https://encrypted-tb...I5Lpn0oTYGh2OGg

Legasista Coming to PSN Tomorrow

http://blog.us.plays...o-psn-tomorrow/

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

#6158 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

Legasista looks really cool, though I've never played any NIS games. I traded for it on the trading thread here but haven't had time to boot it up yet. I'm looking forward to it though.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#6159 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

Doubtful but can you use the VITA USB cord to hook the VITA up to the net and download games using your USB PORTS On your computer or do you need wireless

Found this funny if you do this to google

QUESTION
can vita hook to internet using usb port

Says do you mean this
can vita hoare to internet using usb port

LOL

guessing you have to hook to the net download the games in the pC then hook your vita up and download off the pc to vita ?

any new info when PS 1 downloads will come to vita or is it still SOON like they said back in may
WOOOO I STINK

#6160 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

Damn. I was considering getting the HK version before I say that it wasn't in English and the secret E3 announcement that it was coming to North America, but that was about $40 for the digital version. This is a steal for the price alone.

#6161 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

Damn. I was considering getting the HK version before I say that it wasn't in English and the secret E3 announcement that it was coming to North America, but that was about $40 for the digital version. This is a steal for the price alone.

Yeah, I'm definitely in at $15. The premise is really cool.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#6162 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Why is it a steal for $15? Other than playing animals in a fictional Tokyo, what makes this game worth more than $15 to you? Im just curious since it doesnt seem like a "great" game.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#6163 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

If you want to see Tokyo Jungle in action, just watch GameSpot's video of the Japanese version.

Why is it a steal for $15? Other than playing animals in a fictional Tokyo, what makes this game worth more than $15 to you? Im just curious since it doesnt seem like a "great" game.

I was willing to pay about $40 for it and now only have to pay $15 for it.

#6164 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

Doubtful but can you use the VITA USB cord to hook the VITA up to the net and download games using your USB PORTS On your computer or do you need wireless

Found this funny if you do this to google

QUESTION
can vita hook to internet using usb port

Says do you mean this
can vita hoare to internet using usb port

LOL

guessing you have to hook to the net download the games in the pC then hook your vita up and download off the pc to vita ?

any new info when PS 1 downloads will come to vita or is it still SOON like they said back in may

The only way to download games to the Vita is either through the Vita itself, or through a PS3 first and then transferred to a Vita. There is absolutely NO way of downloading any PSN game let alone any Vita game, to a PC.

And if you took the time to google your second question, you'd see that a new update is being released next Tuesday, the 28th, for the Vita that will support PSone titles.

#6165 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

If you want to see Tokyo Jungle in action, just watch GameSpot's video of the Japanese version.

Damn FriskyTanuki, you have put a game on my radar that I never heard about but that video convinced me that I need to get some Tokyo Jungle in my life. Hunt larger animals with a dog and dinosaurs sold.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6166 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

For those curious the dev of retro/grade says here that the game won't be free in the US as its part of some EU promotion on Plus that will highlight indie games each month http://blog.us.plays...sn-august-21st/

#6167 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Okay. Very different. The video still makes me wonder why anyone wants to play as a dressed up Pomeranian. Having said that I love the fact the guy giving commentary sounds like an Asian Count (Count as in Sesame Street)

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#6168 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

I didn't fix the swing couldn't find the stupid rope so i just continue with the story and later Andrew fix it.

For the battery in ep 1, I gave them to Carley but nothing happened. I didn't know if I was supposed to find more or what. I gave up on it and it turned out to not matter. For the swing, I also gave up because I could not find the rope.

This is my point. You don't know if you should be searching everywhere for the items because they're important to keeping someone alive, or for a side requirement, or if they're required for the story, and it's just confusing overall.

I only died 3 times
ep1 - Sandra killed me in Clementine's house
ep2 - David got me in truck didn't exit fast enough
-Danny got me in the barn

I don't think I died in 1, but I died once to David in ep 2 and about 3-4 times to Brenda trying to figure out how to advance.

#6169 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

The only way to download games to the Vita is either through the Vita itself, or through a PS3 first and then transferred to a Vita. There is absolutely NO way of downloading any PSN game let alone any Vita game, to a PC.

And if you took the time to google your second question, you'd see that a new update is being released next Tuesday, the 28th, for the Vita that will support PSone titles.

BUT can you hook the VITA up to the inteternet Using the USB cable and using that cable to hook into the USB PORT On the PC

or do you need Wireless only to get the Vita online
WOOOO I STINK

#6170 rpg

rpg

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

BUT can you hook the VITA up to the inteternet Using the USB cable and using that cable to hook into the USB PORT On the PC

get a modem that supports wi-fi problem solved

http://manuals.plays...c/internet.html

#6171 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

No, you can't tether your PC's internet to your Vita through the USB cable. It's all wireless.

#6172 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

For those curious the dev of retro/grade says here that the game won't be free in the US as its part of some EU promotion on Plus that will highlight indie games each month http://blog.us.plays...sn-august-21st/

Thanks for posting. Very fucking lame. Even lamer is that "Hell Yeah" is probably part of that promo as well, and we won't get it either.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#6173 haku67

haku67

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

For the battery in ep 1, I gave them to Carley but nothing happened. I didn't know if I was supposed to find more or what. I gave up on it and it turned out to not matter. For the swing, I also gave up because I could not find the rope.

This is my point. You don't know if you should be searching everywhere for the items because they're important to keeping someone alive, or for a side requirement, or if they're required for the story, and it's just confusing overall.

I don't think I died in 1, but I died once to David in ep 2 and about 3-4 times to Brenda trying to figure out how to advance.

for the battery after you give them to her. she will say it isn't working. if you look at the radio again, it turns out she put them in wrong. you can fix it but it really doesn't matter you get to hear the news for a couple of seconds but thats it.

lol i died in the same place in ep 1 but after that I got used to the controls. :lol:

Awesome might have to pick up Tokyo Jungle like FriskyTanuki said that is an steal. :)

#6174 captaintek3304

captaintek3304

You can't slim down bone, stupid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Does your PC have a wireless card? If so, you can use ethernet to connect the PC to the net, and then set up ICS through your wireless card. I do it all the time when I'm at the in laws since they don't have wifi.

ProfessorStotch.png

Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Recently added:

- Witch and the Hundred Knight: $25 shipped! (Available until 4/24/14)

#6175 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

To anyone who got Legasista early, is it good? I'm debating on whether to get it now or wait.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6176 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Would you guys think Tokyo Jungle was a steal at $15 if you didn't know it came out in Europe for $40?

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#6177 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

Game is a bit....disturbing. Like most Japanese games.

#6178 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:16 PM

Would you guys think Tokyo Jungle was a steal at $15 if you didn't know it came out in Europe for $40?

I didn't know that and I still think it's a steal.

#6179 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

http://www.ps3trophi...ungle/trophies/

no plat is a shame, but im down for $15. gameplay looks cubivore/evo ish?

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#6180 rpg

rpg

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

lets hope they offer it for free in psn+