Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#6361 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:16 AM

might have to trade in my physical copies of some games to Best Buy while the 100% extra promo is still running

I like having digital copies

#6362 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:00 AM

Sure would be cool to have a sale on some PSone Classics to celebrate the fact they'll be playable on Vita now. I've been meaning to get some games on there, like Tomba, Grandia, Xenogears, Chrono Cross, & more.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6363 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out, so here are next week's releases:

Doumo arigatou, Mr. Roboto! :D

#6364 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

Metal Gear Solid: Peach Walker - $19.99

I like the level where Snake infiltrates a factory downtown.

#6365 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

o_O Spelunker HD Add ons? Maybe that will be accompanied by some type of sale...a guy can hope!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6366 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

o_O Spelunker HD Add ons? Maybe that will be accompanied by some type of sale...a guy can hope!

Well you called out for a sale on Flower and what happened? Flower went on sale.

So you might be on to something.

BumslieOG.png

#6367 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

Well you called out for a sale on Flower and what happened? Flower went on sale.

;) Sure hope so.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6368 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

lol, I want that game. Snake goes all fruit ninja on em!

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#6369 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

lol, I want that game. Snake goes all fruit ninja on em!

No way I'd pay $20 for an MGS themed Fruit Ninja.

#6370 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:09 AM

I'm glad Peace Walker's price finally came down, $30 was bullshit.

#6371 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:12 AM

;) Sure hope so.

I would get Spelunker HD if there was a sale. If you pick this getting a sale then you better tell us what other deals are in the future.;)

BumslieOG.png

#6372 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:22 AM

Spelunker HD is so awesome. I think I actually paid full price for it.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6373 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Could have something to do with the Journey CE that comes out the same day. Just maybe. ;)

#6374 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

SNK did Baseball Stars, no? I'd probably spend a buck on that rather than the fighting/shmup games.

#6375 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Could have something to do with the Journey CE that comes out the same day. Just maybe. ;)

The Flower sale was from previous one. Tylerh was talking about Flower going sale on a Tuesday before the update. It wasn't listed previously and it was on sale with Flow and the DLC.

Just saying if you need a game to go on sale just ask Tyler.;)

@gettinmoney- The game looks really good. I just have enough games to play to wait for a sale or freebie for PS+.

BumslieOG.png

#6376 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

Oh damn, Spelunker had DLC+trophies in the JP version, and not here? Is that what's coming next week? I might be screwed though, I platted the game from a gameshare group, but deleted the game, and I can't re-download it because the host changed the password and ran. I don't really want to re-buy the game...

Plus, as much as I liked it, I don't like the co-op aspect because it's not easy to find other skilled players. I got lucky and ran into a guy that did the entire game with me in 1 sitting, but I don't trust myself to have that kind of luck again.

#6377 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:39 AM

Oh damn, Spelunker had DLC+trophies in the JP version, and not here? Is that what's coming next week? I might be screwed though, I platted the game from a gameshare group, but deleted the game, and I can't re-download it because the host changed the password and ran. I don't really want to re-buy the game...

Plus, as much as I liked it, I don't like the co-op aspect because it's not easy to find other skilled players. I got lucky and ran into a guy that did the entire game with me in 1 sitting, but I don't trust myself to have that kind of luck again.

If you do end up gettin the DLC, you can add me and I'll help you out. I actually did worlds 7-10 co-op by myself.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6378 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

Very excited to hear about the Spelunker DLC coming this week. Will surely pick up all of it as it releases! :applause:

#6379 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:01 AM

You know what? I think 8BitArtist ratted me out on PS3Trophies.org. He posts here too.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6380 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

@gettinmoney- The game looks really good. I just have enough games to play to wait for a sale or freebie for PS+.

Yup, I'm in the same boat.

Wow I didn't know it had a platinum. Makes me want it even more.

#6381 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

Wow I didn't know it had a platinum. Makes me want it even more.

Platinum, and a total of 74 trophies (JP version).

#6382 AdmrlBalls

AdmrlBalls

Beefcake pantyhose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

Finally Tony Hawk HD is coming out for PSN. Been waiting all summer for it, it sure would be cool if they discount it a few bucks for PS+ members.

#6383 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

If the SNK games really are $1, I'm going to have to get all of them. Do any of them have online?

#6384 jhuneycutt

jhuneycutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

According to joystiq, Spelunker HD and the new DLC will each be on sale for half off for ps+

http://www.joystiq.c...ting-august-28/

#6385 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

The God of War Collection hits next week at stores also and has GoW3. So I would imagine the PSN download does.

God of War 3 isn't on PSN yet and they didn't mention that it was coming out next week, so it's up in the air right now from what I can tell.

#6386 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

According to joystiq, Spelunker HD and the new DLC will each be on sale for half off for ps+

http://www.joystiq.c...ting-august-28/

Posted Image

#6387 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

God of War 3 isn't on PSN yet and they didn't mention that it was coming out next week, so it's up in the air right now from what I can tell.

hopefully The Drop on Sunday will clarify

#6388 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image

Ok Tylerh congrats on getting another game on sale.

Thanks for using your psychic powers......Keep us posted on the future deals. :)

BumslieOG.png

#6389 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

If the SNK sale will be like the Pixel Junk sale, sweet.

#6390 aldoussnow

aldoussnow

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:43 PM

You know what? I think 8BitArtist ratted me out on PS3Trophies.org. He posts here too.

Thats pretty fucked! Why do some people feel so high and mighty by being a snitch about insignificant things.

OMG im gunna be so kew and tell on him for posting where he shouldn't cause I have no friends as I stab them all in the back like the douche I am...

Theres always gotta be at least one in every group right?