Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#8161 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:40 AM

HELL YEAH RETRO CITY RAMPAGEEEEEE

Lol, no Zombies for Black Ops: Declassified. http://www.joystiq.c...ll-shoot-the-l/
This game is destined to fail. They really dropped the ball on this one.

I agree completely. Isn't this game being rushed just in time for the holidays? There is absolutely no reason for them to NOT include a Zombies mode, I mean, the damn Zombies mode can be played on a iOS device for fucks sake. Even so, it looks Nihilistic would like to do it but it's an issue with Activision and Sony: http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=494475
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#8162 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Going by a random hint Randy Pitchford gave on Twitter, along with the title of a leaked IGN page, looks like we might get the Mechromancer class a week early (That or a big balance patch for some of the overpowered stuff lol...)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8163 Derextreme

Derextreme

Do you even Sony?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

I agree completely. Isn't this game being rushed just in time for the holidays? There is absolutely no reason for them to NOT include a Zombies mode, I mean, the damn Zombies mode can be played on a iOS device for fucks sake. Even so, it looks Nihilistic would like to do it but it's an issue with Activision and Sony: http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=494475

seems more of an activision issue than a sony issue. since zombies is a treyarch mode. only thing i could see being on sony is not wanting to give activision a ton of money to get the rights for it.

it's a shame that there aren't more quality developers handling some of these titles. hopefully by next year they get something figured out. i'm not a call of duty fan, but i was actually looking forward to this when it was announced.

That's a surprisingly fair price for the DMC Collection.

that's what i was thinking. i'm very tempted by that, but with having plus, i have enough full games downloaded. i'll grab a disc copy eventually.

405831.png               sig.gif

2014 completed games tab

#8164 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

Will Retro City Rampage be the game that finally gets me to stop playing Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time on my Vita?!

#8165 thetruelokre

thetruelokre

Secretly three gophers in a human costume

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I was able to hit my $100+ in one fell swoop today when i grabbed the AC3G+AC3:L bundle for $120

I reckoned that for about $100 to get both AC3 and AC3L would be about average, but to get the $30 season pass thrown in for (what is essentially) free? couldn't pass that up.

527753.png?23636769

#8166 GBH

GBH

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:55 AM

Kof 13 sounds like a great edition to plus, although i would have rather had Resident Evil 5 Gold but kof is better than darksiders or RDR in my book.
I Didn't Mean To

#8167 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

I was able to hit my $100+ in one fell swoop today when i grabbed the AC3G+AC3:L bundle for $120

I reckoned that for about $100 to get both AC3 and AC3L would be about average, but to get the $30 season pass thrown in for (what is essentially) free? couldn't pass that up.

AC III gold edition (includes season pass) $90 + AC III liberation $40 = $130. So the bundle is $10 off. By far not a good deal in my book. Throw in the $20 credit you'll receive in November and it's decent at best.

#8168 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:11 AM

Considering the last title and perhaps the others before it (can't recall offhand) hit about 30 during black friday, I wouldn't consider it a deal.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#8169 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

To confirm my earlier post, Gaige is coming out for Borderlands 2 a week early. Straight from the man with the Golden Keys himself.

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8170 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:01 AM

Fighting games aren't really my thing so this week is a bust for me.

#8171 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

Any word on pre order bonuses on AC3 through PSN?

#8172 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

Just to clarify, you got the bundle for $120, not $100. Applying credit that you won't get for a month to today's purchase is a little odd.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#8173 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

I wish the store just updated at a regular time. Noon would be sensible.

#8174 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Sony is A LOT BETTER about publishing the store these days then they used to be. More often than not for the last few months it is up by about 2pm ET whereas before it was 5pm one month then, 11am the next day the following month and then 9pm the month after that.

So give them some props for locking it down better, it's not easy because there are many multiple constraints to deal with for the update and a problem with just one delays the whole store.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#8175 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Like others on here have suggested, just get in the habit of checking the store Wednesday morning at 8am. It will be updated for sure, and you can set that as your "regular time".

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#8176 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Sony is just as bad with their MMOs. DC Universe goes down for updates sometimes on Friday nights around 5-6 cst for several hours. It usually takes longer than they expected and its down for most the night.

#8177 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Store is beginning to update. Most releases can be found via search, so should be fully up soon.

RPGHope18.png

#8178 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Sony is just as bad with their MMOs. DC Universe goes down for updates sometimes on Friday nights around 5-6 cst for several hours. It usually takes longer than they expected and its down for most the night.

Another CAG that plays DC Universe Online? Holy shit. I didn't know there were more of us.

#8179 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

The Walking Dead Episode 4 is up if you search it.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#8180 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Store is beginning to update. Most releases can be found via search, so should be fully up soon.

Thanks- surprised that spy hunter is full 39.99 vita release, thought it'd be psn price

#8181 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Another CAG that plays DC Universe Online? Holy shit. I didn't know there were more of us.

You guys play DCUO? I used to, and I've been looking to maybe get back into it somewhat casually. For a while(before the hack basically) I had a way overpowered flyer/mage healer/hand blasters. I wouldn't mind making another...

#8182 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Holy fucking shit Flying monkeys and pandas everywhere the blog states that Devil May Cry HD Collection is 19.99$ and on the store it's 29.99$ !

What the Fuck the group is going to be on a hold 10$ is a lot

Source:
http://blog.us.plays...ore-update-260/
:error:
Spoiler

#8183 rpg

rpg

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Last Chance (Leaving on 10/16)
The Revenge of Shinobi (80% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Pre-Order DOOM BFG Edition (10% Off) – PS Plus Price: $35.99
Spelunker HD (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $5.00
Spelunker Championship Area 2: Nasty Cave with a Stream (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 3: Fiendish Ancient Ruins (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 4: Frigid Icy Depths (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 5: Ancient Creature’s Fossils (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 6: Cave of Glowing Moss (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 7: Scorching Cave (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 8: Mysterious Mining Facility (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 9: Unforgiving Characters (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00
Spelunker Championship Area 10: Heinous Creature’s Lair (50% Off) – PS Plus Price: $1.00

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifPlaying: Blackgate Ps3 (3/4 playthroughs)

#8184 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

Holy fucking shit Flying monkeys and pandas everywhere the blog states that Devil May Cry HD Collection is 19.99$ and on the store it's 29.99$ !

What the Fuck the group is going to be on a hold 10$ is a lot

Source:
http://blog.us.plays...ore-update-260/

Just saw that myself- 19.99 was too good to be true

#8185 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

its showing up as $30 for me too, I wonder who made the mistake the psn store people or the ps blog guys, not that I plan of buying DMC HD on the ps store I will get a physical copy (eventually)

300px-Titan_esports.jpg

#8186 rpg

rpg

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

its $29.99 on the blog(dmc)

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifPlaying: Blackgate Ps3 (3/4 playthroughs)

#8187 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

There's a comment where Morgan said they're going to fix it, whatever that means.

My guess is that it will stay $29.99.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#8188 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Just saw that myself- 19.99 was too good to be true

I just said Flyingmonkey and pandas but didn't even knew there was a nick like thtat existed on this forum.

lol

MorganHaro responded to me on twitter:
my bad guys, QA didn't catch the price change. was listed as $19.99 on the docs I had. i'll stop drinking on the job
:error:
Spoiler

#8189 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

Downloading KoF XIII right now to give this series a try.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8190 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

I'm not into fighters these days but ill give KoF a chance. Fighting games have come a long way since my MK1 days.