Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#8911 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Um wasn't NFS:MW already getting the little 10% off discount? And thats a weak PS+ week indeed

#8912 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Oh I didn't even read the PS+ update for this week.

Rather weak, I'd say. I'll hold up on spending the last bit of the money I need to spend for that promotion for the last week of October, I think.

I have a feeling we'll get some nice stuff on the 30th.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#8913 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Rather weak, I'd say. I'll hold up on spending the last bit of the money I need to spend for that promotion for the last week of October, I think.

According to Morgan at PSBlog, no freebies next week either, but week AFTER that, November 6th, there will be

However, October 30th is epic day regardless, with Okami HD being released along with AC3

#8914 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

According to Morgan at PSBlog, no freebies next week either, but week AFTER that, November 6th, there will be

However, October 30th is epic day regardless, with Okami HD being released along with AC3

Slade is clearly talking about waiting to spend the rest of his money to qualify for the spend $100 get $20 promotion. So Morgan Haro saying there wont be any freebies next week has absolutely NOTHING to do with what he was talking about.

I'm in for Corpse Party and Wonder Boy in Monster Land. Don't think I'll he hitting the $100 mark this month though. And I think its pretty stupid for the sequel of Corpse Party to be released on the PSP here in the west when the platform is dead here.

#8915 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

If it's like Corpse Party, I'm assuming it'll be PSN-only & available on both Vita and PSP via download.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8916 Ubichu

Ubichu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

Is Odin Sphere for $4.99 on PSN+ a HD remake or just the low-res PS2 version ported to run on any PS3?

Also, in Sega Rally Online Arcade, can your car go over cliffs or take damage or is it one of those racing games where your car safely bounces off invisible walls?

#8917 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

The representative from XSEED said they're working to make the sequel compatible. I wouldn't be surprised if when it's released it'll be on both platforms.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#8918 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Glad Vita trophies are showing up finally.

I cannot believe how stupid Sony is for not having this day one. You can see PS3 stats on a vita but not the other way? They're idiots.

#8919 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

nice another $1 sega title definitely grabbing that, I wonder how long they will keep releasing these

There's 2 more. One more Monster World game and Super Hang-On.

Um wasn't NFS:MW already getting the little 10% off discount? And thats a weak PS+ week indeed

I'll agree that this isn't the strongest week, but I'd hope we're all used to how this works by now. The start of the month is still far more content heavy, which is how PS+ has been since the day I signed up over a year ago. The last couple weeks of the month are far lighter on content, so it's always best to temper expectations for the last 1 or 2 updates of the month.

I'm hoping for a sweet Okami discount next week, a la the killer RE4/RECV deal we got when those released. But I'll still pick it up without the discount, unless I'm able to trade for it here.

Is Odin Sphere for $4.99 on PSN+ a HD remake or just the low-res PS2 version ported to run on any PS3?

Also, in Sega Rally Online Arcade, can your car go over cliffs or take damage or is it one of those racing games where your car safely bounces off invisible walls?

Odin Sphere is just the PS2 Classics version, it hasn't been updated at all. Also, it's not only for PS+ members, it's on sale for everyone.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8920 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Sony is even more stupid for contracting ppl that don't know how to post I am talking of Rey Guttierez that announced that Killzone Trilogy was going to hit PSN.

Guerrilla Games clearly replied that no way that is going to happen, yet he is stupid as a cunt because he can't even do his work properly.

Stupid bitch.

Here's the reply from Guerrilla Games:

:error:
Spoiler

#8921 bsmiff

bsmiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

It's an arcade racer with little realism and plenty of invisible walls. Sadly it's also pretty much a digital re-release of Sega Rally Revo (which you can find used for about $5), only with fewer tracks and cars.

If you're looking for more rally realism on PS3, check out the DiRT series.

#8922 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

I grab Odin Sphere and wow what a beautiful game. Sony and Other companies need to get on the ball and re-release more PS2 games on PSN.

#8923 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Sony is even more stupid for contracting ppl that don't know how to post I am talking of Rey Guttierez that announced that Killzone Trilogy was going to hit PSN.

Guerrilla Games clearly replied that no way that is going to happen, yet he is stupid as a cunt because he can't even do his work properly.

Stupid bitch.

You sure do whine a lot.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8924 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

You sure do whine a lot.

Isn't killzone 2 and 3 already on the store priced at 14.99?

Only thing you're missing is having a menu screen where you select between the titles

#8925 seanmcc

seanmcc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Stupid bitch.

No one cares.

#8926 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

Bought Odin Sphere because of you jerks. Never heard of it before the sale.

#8927 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

Stupid bitch.

You sound mad.

#8928 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Isn't killzone 2 and 3 already on the store priced at 14.99?

Only thing you're missing is having a menu screen where you select between the titles

killzone 2 and killzone 3 never went into the store and never will their huge size on bluray doesn't allow them of doing that it's much like Uncharted 3 you will never see it on the psn store.

Only retail.

Guerrilla Games answered me that killzone trilogy wouldn't be coming to psn only killzone 1 HD

You sure do whine a lot.

I don't drink whine, only beer.

No one cares.

Neither do I but you are caring since you are replying otherwise you wouldn't be caring which means I also cared in reply to your reply that replied to my reply.

You sound mad.

Look at what MorganHaro posted related to Rey Guttieriez and you will see it totally differs.
Spoiler

#8929 Ubichu

Ubichu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Thanks to those who answered about Odin Sphere and Sega Rally Online Arcade. With that info, I can pass on Sega Rally Online Arcade. I know I get bored after a short time when all I can do is race around a track. I need there to be crashes and damage to keep it interesting.

I grab Odin Sphere and wow what a beautiful game. Sony and Other companies need to get on the ball and re-release more PS2 games on PSN.

Given that Odin Sphere is just the PS2 version ported to run on the PS3, it only will have 640x480 graphics. I read reviews and saw some gameplay videos, but as beautiful as a game's art may be, the blocky/jagged edges of a low res game ruin the beauty for me. I had Googled some comments saying Odin Sphere was getting a HD remake, but either that never really happened or it hasn't been released yet. There were also comments about severe frame rate issues during some boss fights, and I haven't found anything saying those have been fixed on the PS3. Unfortunately, and sadly as usual, there is no Odin Sphere demo on PSN. At $4.99 I guess I'll pass on this well-liked game because of the low res graphics and frame rate issues.

I still don't know what to do about Amy at $2.49. Most people hate it, but a few people got it and think it's worth playing at that price. Once again PSN has no demo. Unlike XBLA where I'd say 95% of games have demos, I find the majority of PSN games don't have demos. That combined with more sales on XBLA is why I buy more XBLA games over PSN ones.

#8930 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

any chance of Ezio Trilogy releasing on PSN?

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#8931 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

any chance of Ezio Trilogy releasing on PSN?

It looks like you don't pay attention to the blogs it has already released my friend but mostly overseas , which means only in Europe.

for 59.99€ you get AC1 AC2 ACB ACR plus all DLC on it
Spoiler

#8932 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Stupid bitch.

how old are you?

#8933 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

how old are you?

old enough why?
Spoiler

#8934 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Thanks to those who answered about Odin Sphere and Sega Rally Online Arcade. With that info, I can pass on Sega Rally Online Arcade. I know I get bored after a short time when all I can do is race around a track. I need there to be crashes and damage to keep it interesting.

Given that Odin Sphere is just the PS2 version ported to run on the PS3, it only will have 640x480 graphics. I read reviews and saw some gameplay videos, but as beautiful as a game's art may be, the blocky/jagged edges of a low res game ruin the beauty for me. I had Googled some comments saying Odin Sphere was getting a HD remake, but either that never really happened or it hasn't been released yet. There were also comments about severe frame rate issues during some boss fights, and I haven't found anything saying those have been fixed on the PS3. Unfortunately, and sadly as usual, there is no Odin Sphere demo on PSN. At $4.99 I guess I'll pass on this well-liked game because of the low res graphics and frame rate issues.

I still don't know what to do about Amy at $2.49. Most people hate it, but a few people got it and think it's worth playing at that price. Once again PSN has no demo. Unlike XBLA where I'd say 95% of games have demos, I find the majority of PSN games don't have demos. That combined with more sales on XBLA is why I buy more XBLA games over PSN ones.

I don't see the Odin Sphere HD remake ever materializing since they ported the PS2 Classic on to PS3. If it does happen, I can't imagine it would be any time soon.

There were several mentions in this thread that the slowdown had been fixed on Odin Sphere, though I don't think anyone was able confirm it. Frisky said he *might* do a video on it, but since the slowdown occurs later in the game that he might not do it.

I agree that demos are SUPER important for games, but I don't think they do demos for any PS2 classics.

#8935 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

old enough why?

Lower teens?

#8936 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

old enough why?

because that post was extremely childish

#8937 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

Ok thanks

It's not my problem that blogcast people have Alzheimer disease, and forget and miss things every week, doing a job that their supposed to, plus getting paid but not doing it correctly.

Because of that some people that thought that Killzone HD trilogy was getting on PSN are holding out right now to wait for him to be released on the store, it would be the same as anyone taking into a line waiting for the next iphone, but oh snap, when the day was about to come in that State the new iphone will never come anymore, you'd have to travel to another state to get it, in this case to a store instead of PSN.

So am I being childish? Yes
Is he being childish? No he's being stupid in giving a lie to Killzone fans in their face, making them believe that PSn would get while in fact it will never get it.
Spoiler

#8938 gordo789

gordo789

Freebasing Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Corpse Party half off starting this week till November 6th ($9.99)! The sequel is coming out this winter as well, Book of Shadows!!! Love this game, pretty much a must buy at this price.

http://blog.us.plays...-sale-tomorrow/

yes, definitely will be buying this as well!

#8939 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Maybe they just don't have launch plans for the full trilogy. Makes sense to put KZ1 HDonline since a lot of people might already own or at least not want to repurchase #s 2-3. Not to mention, the PSN version will maintain it's sales value while retail games will eventually be sold for dirt cheap.

CAG needs 'like' buttons.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#8940 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

old enough why?

Because you whine and cry like a child; type like one too.