Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#9031 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

is infamous festival of blood worth $2.50?

hell yes!

#9032 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

You should have access to any PS+ content for the entirety of your subscription term, so yes.

Btw, a good tip... Whenever they put up a free PS+ game in the store, even if you're not interested in playing it right now, go and "download" it... Then, once it goes through and is "purchased" (the red purchase bag icon will show up next to it in the ps store), you don't have to download it. It will add it to the download list under your account in the xmb, and you can download/play it whenever you want as long as you're still a PS+ member, even if it's no longer a PS+ free title.

#9033 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Thank you very much. By the way, if ican't beat the free game starhawk next week, do psn still allow me to play the game? I am a psn plus member until December.

Anything offered from PS+ is yours until your subscription runs out. If you renew, it will be yours again.

#9034 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

my download list got scrambled again... noticed a bunch of old stuff I got listed at the top and purchased yesterday even though it was years ago.

It may have something to do with "renewing" my ps+ sub yesterday...
Posted Image

#9035 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

^It has everything to do with you "renewing" yesterday, it happened to me too, and it's fucking annoying beyond belief!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#9036 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

I really hope with these new PS Store, that they will finally start changing the way your purchases are shown. I'd like a menu for Demo's onl- hell, why would I want a demo in my history anyways? Just let me download it and not put it up in my transaction history ffs.

They also need a tab for PSN Plus exclusive purchases that way when you renew you don't have to see 200 things "renewed" and at the top of your history list again.

Something like this would make life so much easier:

PS3 Games/DLC
Vita Games/DLC
PSN+ Content
Demos

#9037 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

I really hope with these new PS Store, that they will finally start changing the way your purchases are shown. I'd like a menu for Demo's onl- hell, why would I want a demo in my history anyways? Just let me download it and not put it up in my transaction history ffs.

They also need a tab for PSN Plus exclusive purchases that way when you renew you don't have to see 200 things "renewed" and at the top of your history list again.

Something like this would make life so much easier:

PS3 Games/DLC
Vita Games/DLC
PSN+ Content
Demos

Agreed. In general its a pain the ass to redownload things, especially if you bought them a year or two ago and you're downloading multiple things. It took me forever to grab all my PSP downloads for my Vita.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#9038 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

^It has everything to do with you "renewing" yesterday, it happened to me too, and it's fucking annoying beyond belief!

Same thing happened to me earlier this month, and at first I thought my account had been hacked, until I realized the "purchase date" was the same as the renewal date.

#9039 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

Wow that renewing PS+ thing is going to be really annoying considering I have 820 downloads in my download list.......*sigh*

#9040 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Wow that renewing PS+ thing is going to be really annoying considering I have 820 downloads in my download list.......*sigh*

What "renewing Ps+" thing? Auto-renew?

#9041 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

No when you renew a PS+ sub ALL of your PS+ downloads are moved to the top of your download list.....

#9042 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

Anything offered from PS+ is yours until your subscription runs out. If you renew, it will be yours again.

oh...because some game will be expired in next update, I am confused..thank again.

#9043 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

The renewing PS+ is when you leave your subscription ran out, and when that happens all the free games you downloaded while you had the account with PS+ active are de-listed from the list of downloads.

Once you renew your subscription you reget all those free games again but you get them at the top of your download list making it worse for you to search where they are.
:error:
Spoiler

#9044 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

oh...because some game will be expired in next update, I am confused..thank again.

"Expired" as n you will not be able to claim it as a downoad it DOES NOT meanif you have already downloaded it you won't be able to continue playing it because you will. It just means people who didn't get to it in time or late coming into PS+ won't be able to receive it.

#9045 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

The renewing PS+ is when you leave your subscription ran out, and when that happens all the free games you downloaded while you had the account with PS+ active are de-listed from the list of downloads.

Once you renew your subscription you reget all those free games again but you get them at the top of your download list making it worse for you to search where they are.

Wait my sub is up on the 27th. If I renew now it won't do that will it?

#9046 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Wait my sub is up on the 27th. If I renew now it won't do that will it?

If you renew right now before it rans out it won't do that you are correct
Spoiler

#9047 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Thanks! I better get on that lol.

#9048 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

I'm annoyed because I was going to redownload Brave Story last week but it's been removed from PSN so I'm going to have to dig through my 1000+ download history if that doesn't get fixed for the better when the store updates.

#9049 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Where the Fuck is the PSN UPDATE?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#9050 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

Where the Fuck is the PSN UPDATE?

It's almost always later than this. Typically between 4-5 PT. Sometimes it's way later than that though. Chill.

decker%2001.jpg

#9051 o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

I'm annoyed because I was going to redownload Brave Story last week but it's been removed from PSN so I'm going to have to dig through my 1000+ download history if that doesn't get fixed for the better when the store updates.

Pretty sure that they've already stated that download history is staying the same for now. It's something they're working on though, and this update will allow them to more easily make changes like this.

#9052 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

Don't we have a system update today?

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#9053 ynocturnal

ynocturnal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Sure about that? I renewed during subscription and it redated all ps+ games.

#9054 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Don't we have a system update today?

Yup, PS3 update for Vita trophies to appear on PS3 among other minor stuff. That might explain why PSN might get updated later than usual.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9055 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

Sure about that? I renewed during subscription and it redated all ps+ games.

Well if it helps I yesterday added 2 more months to my subscription with 2 codes and they didn't change but also I only recenlty got into us psn store.

So I can't say for sure if when you add more months your list goes up to the list.

So I don't know what happenned to you

But one thing is guaranteed if you forget to renew and go for a sub once more they will guaranteed go to the top of your download list
Spoiler

#9056 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

haha, don't listen to anything reality ever says.
he has been wrong about everything he says about ps+.
i have never let my sub lapse since they started it, and everytime i add any time to my sub it auto puts all your dl'd stuff, all ps+ stuff, to the top of the list. peace

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#9057 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

i have never let my sub lapse since they started it, and everytime i add any time to my sub it auto puts all your dl'd stuff, all ps+ stuff, to the top of the list. peace

Well then you should have answered to him in the first place, I'm just stating facts that happenned to me I only recently start a us account and used 2 psn+ codes all my downloads on the list the most recent ones were from the IGC.

When I added those 2 months nothing changed at all because there wasn't any other download on it at the top.

Regarding with my experience on Europe PSN+ I only use 1 month codes and because I do let them expire everything, I re-sub my subscription which is turned on again, then all the psn free downloads appear at the top.

If you can see below I said in my post that I wasn't sure and certain about that fact that if you renew that it will reput them at the top of the list.

Also if you guys want to answer just do it don't come here and bashing out a guy who is at least answering something while you guys are shy and don't even want to help anyone.
Spoiler

#9058 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

I tested reality fake theory and it doesn't work.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#9059 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:50 PM

I tested reality fake theory and it doesn't work.

which fake theory?

Then try like I said if you have 2 ps+ codes that you have to spend.

1) Create a new account
2) Use the code
3)Download all content from IGC and everyting free on psn+
4) Don't download anything else
5) Redeem another code
6)

Or just simply let your main account after it has redeemed 1 code
Check the order of the items
and keep tracking of their location
re-enter anotehr 1 month code
see the location of the items if they changed