Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#10321 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

GAME SHOW PARTY BUNDLE YOU WILL BE MINE. En garde!

#10322 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Yeah, that would've been nice. Unfortunately, I already own the original family feud. It's really too bad they can't let you pick 3 yourself, or find some way to not exclude people who own portions of a bundle.

Yeah that does suck. Only one I've ever played is Price is Right Decades, so I'll be able to skip that one at least.

Unfortunately there aren't demos for any of them. For any other guys out there that might be interested in them, here are a few details on each one:

Family Feud - 14 trophies (7 offline, 7 online); Metacritic N/A
Family Feud Decades - 16 trophies (14 off, 2 on); Metacritic N/A
Price is Right - 14 trophies (all offline): Metacritic N/A
Price is Right Decades - 46 trophies (including plat, mix of offline and online); 50 Metacritic based on 1 review
Press Your Luck - 13 trophies (all offline); Metacritic N/A
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - 15 trophies (11 off, 4 on); 61 Metacritic based on 4 reviews
Hollywood Squares - 17 trophies (14 off, 3 on); 40 Metacritic based on 1 review

Not a whole lot of info to go by there, but I figured since I did the research I'd post it so others don't have to. I'll still be scouring the net to try and find a few more reviews, since none of the games have demos.

You can see the correct price above. ;)

The bundle was released before the rest of those games were, so that wasn't an option then.

Thanks.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#10323 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Is it bad that I want all the game show games? ALL OF THEM.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#10324 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Also, noticing that the Fantastic 4 Zen Pinball table finally made it to the store. I can't seem to get it to import from Zen Pinball 2, and when I try to download it directly off the store it wants to charge me $2.99, even though I already own it.

Probably just an early snag that will be corrected, but if anybody else has a solution to this and is actually able to import it into Zen Pinball 2, please let me know.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#10325 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

I wish Atlus would make Persona 4 on PSN... :(
Posted Image

#10326 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Yeah that does suck. Only one I've ever played is Price is Right Decades, so I'll be able to skip that one at least.

Unfortunately there aren't demos for any of them. For any other guys out there that might be interested in them, here are a few details on each one:

Family Feud - 14 trophies (7 offline, 7 online); Metacritic N/A
Family Feud Decades - 16 trophies (14 off, 2 on); Metacritic N/A
Price is Right - 14 trophies (all offline): Metacritic N/A
Price is Right Decades - 46 trophies (including plat, mix of offline and online); 50 Metacritic based on 1 review
Press Your Luck - 13 trophies (all offline); Metacritic N/A
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - 15 trophies (11 off, 4 on); 61 Metacritic based on 4 reviews
Hollywood Squares - 17 trophies (14 off, 3 on); 40 Metacritic based on 1 review

Not a whole lot of info to go by there, but I figured since I did the research I'd post it so others don't have to. I'll still be scouring the net to try and find a few more reviews, since none of the games have demos.

Pre-Req for Ludia interest:

They may differ a bit on visual quality, bugs, etc., but these are essentially what you'll get.

#10327 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

I wish Atlus would make Persona 4 on PSN... :(

P4G will be soon enough and that's the definitive version of the game.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#10328 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

I have the original Family Feud it's meh. I kind of want that Price Is Right though.

#10329 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

P4G will be soon enough and that's the definitive version of the game.

I think he's referring to something he can play full screen on the PS3, like FES. I too hope they do, as I'd rather play it on my big screen rather than a portable.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#10330 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

Nothing for me until December 4th when Page Chronica is released on PSN.

#10331 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

Pre-Req for Ludia interest:

They may differ a bit on visual quality, bugs, etc., but these are essentially what you'll get.

Wow thank you for amassing all those videos here. Will check them out tomorrow for sure!

#10332 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99

This game is great, it was called SuperCar Challenge in the UK. I imported it when it first came out over a year and a half ago and have nearly finished it. The graphics aren't as good as GT5, not bad though, but the game is fun to play especially if you get a community. The controls are tight with a controller but awesome with a wheel, far better than NFSMW. This is a steal at 7.99. I decided to buy this one also, to play LAN racing on my two ps3s. My only negative is that they lost the license to Lamborghini during the beta which I help test and that killed sales, but there are still a lot of great supercars, just watch the trailer.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10333 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

getting some of those game shows would probably make my wife happy, but will she play them enough? they look corny.
Posted Image

#10334 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

Hmmm, Super Stacker Party for $0.89. I heard the trophies are ridiculous though.

I grabbed it tonight for the $0.89 and played for a while. Ya, the whole trophy list pretty much sucks (probably amounts to memorizing how to beat every level and then doing them all in a row without making one mistake)...but, if you don't care about trophies, it's a fun, thinking-required physics-based puzzle game with sort of a cute graphic style. I don't regret the purchase.

#10335 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

getting some of those game shows would probably make my wife happy, but will she play them enough? they look corny.

I got Millionaire to play with my girlfriend, and we had a good time. It's definitely a bit bare-bones (few character selections, generic host, etc) and has a slightly generic feel (especially given the existence of the older Millionaire PC games with Regis and all the bells and whistles). Also, the local multiplayer just has you playing against each other through 15 questions with no lifelines to see who can end at a higher tier...so it pretty much just ends up being a 15 question, "who can get the most right" style competitive trivia game. The single player retains the basic mechanics with the tiers and lifelines and all, though. It's decent enough.

#10336 eballarini

eballarini

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Can someone help me please? I am trying to download RE5 and everytime i try to "buy" it (i´m ps+) it goes to the checkout menu where it shows how much money i have left in my wallet, pretty much like if i wasn´t a ps+. What should i do?

#10337 DietCokeJunkey

DietCokeJunkey

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

Can someone help me please? I am trying to download RE5 and everytime i try to "buy" it (i´m ps+) it goes to the checkout menu where it shows how much money i have left in my wallet, pretty much like if i wasn´t a ps+. What should i do?

Is it showing the cost as 0.00 or full price? And if full price, are you sure you're PS+?

#10338 eballarini

eballarini

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Is it showing the cost as 0.00 or full price? And if full price, are you sure you're PS+?

I´m pretty sure that i´m a ps plus until july 13'. I can´t remember right now if it´s full price or 0.00. Guess it is full price, since it tries to make me pay for it.

#10339 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

I had the same problem, just keep exiting out and trying again.

#10340 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Also, noticing that the Fantastic 4 Zen Pinball table finally made it to the store. I can't seem to get it to import from Zen Pinball 2, and when I try to download it directly off the store it wants to charge me $2.99, even though I already own it.

Probably just an early snag that will be corrected, but if anybody else has a solution to this and is actually able to import it into Zen Pinball 2, please let me know.

This is apparently know to be a problem by the Zen Studios company. From their facebook feed...

Fantastic Four will be available TODAY in North America and TOMORROW in Europe for Zen Pinball 2 on PSN!

Once the PSN store updates, you'll be able to import the table to Zen Pinball 2 if you have already purchased it. If you have not yet purchased it and would like to play it in Marvel Pinball AND Zen Pinball 2, please purchase it in Marvel Pinball first, and then import it to Zen Pinball 2 to avoid paying for the table twice. The recent patch should have fixed any issues with importing, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you all so much for your patience and support, we really hope you enjoy Fantastic Four!

Also, we'll have news on the Marvel Civil War table tomorrow!

#10341 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

does anybody know how to access these pages on amazon? http://i.minus.com/jsadF0ra8jtzS.PNG
http://i.minus.com/jtEJtQhbQ8AWy.PNG

I went to the best sellers, but it's not showing the rank like that.

#10342 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

Looks Like the Movers and Shakers list

http://www.amazon.co...bsms_tab_t_bsms
Posted Image

#10343 eballarini

eballarini

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

All ps store downloads whether free games are done like they're purchases now. So just go through it, it'll say $0.00 since you're plus and then complete the transaction. I like the new store, I think it's slick but they've made it cumbersome to download free games or demos.

Now, it actually displays 29.99. There´s 0.5 in my wallet, so it shows that i still have to pay 29.95 or something. man, that sucks

#10344 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

120 levels without dying/quitting/restarting insane

Challenge accepted
:error:
Spoiler

#10345 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

They're definitely corny and honestly rather bare bones, just speaking from experience from the 1 or 2 I've played. But for $5 a pop I think I'll pick up most of them, they're good for a couple hours of fun and always fun (in small doses) with friends.

This is apparently know to be a problem by the Zen Studios company. From their facebook feed...

Fantastic Four will be available TODAY in North America and TOMORROW in Europe for Zen Pinball 2 on PSN!

Once the PSN store updates, you'll be able to import the table to Zen Pinball 2 if you have already purchased it. If you have not yet purchased it and would like to play it in Marvel Pinball AND Zen Pinball 2, please purchase it in Marvel Pinball first, and then import it to Zen Pinball 2 to avoid paying for the table twice. The recent patch should have fixed any issues with importing, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you all so much for your patience and support, we really hope you enjoy Fantastic Four!

Also, we'll have news on the Marvel Civil War table tomorrow!

Thanks. They've mentioned they're aware of the problem and working on it, so hopefully we see a fix soon.

#10346 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Quantum Conundrum is good stuff. Played through the first section of the game, it definitely has a huge portal vibe to it, but it's still a very good 3D puzzler. My one complaint would be that there's a little bit too much reliance on platforming, which doesn't always work great in first-person games.

#10347 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Picked up Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. The others look too cheesy for me to like. I'm sure family feud would probably piss me off because I typed something a little different than what they wanted.

#10348 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Quantum Conundrum is good stuff. Played through the first section of the game, it definitely has a huge portal vibe to it, but it's still a very good 3D puzzler. My one complaint would be that there's a little bit too much reliance on platforming, which doesn't always work great in first-person games.

Is this game free on playstation plus right now? It showed up as free but when I went to download it it said free demo so I passed but after thinking about the new store setup maybe it is the full game for PSN subscribers.

#10349 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Looks Like the Movers and Shakers list

http://www.amazon.co...bsms_tab_t_bsms

Thanks!

#10350 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Is this game free on playstation plus right now? It showed up as free but when I went to download it it said free demo so I passed but after thinking about the new store setup maybe it is the full game for PSN subscribers.

don't u have to download the key ?

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif