Photo
- - - - -

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10415 replies to this topic

#211 illmatic21

illmatic21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

So the 50% off of Final Fantasy games for PS+ members is confirmed? I tried wading through the past few pages but I didn't see it. It seems like this is a topic about Final Fantasy XIII rather than PSN sales.

If you're bored and you want to troll because you have nothing better to do with your day, go do it on the thread dedicated to the game itself.

#212 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

So the 50% off of Final Fantasy games for PS+ members is confirmed? I tried wading through the past few pages but I didn't see it. It seems like this is a topic about Final Fantasy XIII rather than PSN sales.

If you're bored and you want to troll because you have nothing better to do with your day, go do it on the thread dedicated to the game itself.

Check the OP for the list.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#213 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

Yeah it was confirmed in the PS Blogcast. Wait for "The Drop" to post on the PS Blog today, they might provide more info on that post.

Edit: http://blog.sonyente...al-throwdown-3/
The Rum Diary vs A very Harold and Kumar Christmas for this week's $0.99 movie throwdown.

Hmm... Not sure which movie I want to watch more.

They won't. The Drop is just for new releases. There will be another Spring Fever post on Monday or Tuesday with more details.

Oh okay, thanks for clearing things up.

#214 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

They won't. The Drop is just for new releases. There will be another Spring Fever post on Monday or Tuesday with more details.

#215 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Keep discussion on topic or DO NOT POST.

#216 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

I'm passing on real steel. But id go for Harold and Kumar for $1!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#217 Hiei69

Hiei69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

I will be picking up Final Fantasy IV:Complete, FF VI, VII, VIII, and maybe IX. I do have to say that as great of a deal that this is (I'm PS+), this is big tease as a Vita owner. Stop trolling me and just let me play some damn PSone games on my Vita.
Currently Playing: :wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever :pc: Pixel Junk Eden
:pc: Rock of Ages :pc: Skyrim :psp: Corpse Party
Rayman Origins, Lumines Electronic Symphony, and Hot Shots Golf on the Vita

#218 forweg

forweg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

These PSN Final Fantasy titles (back when the series was good) sales are pretty coo. Good thing I have PS+.

Not interested in generic military shootems tho, so I'll pass up on these Clone of Duty Modern Borefare sales. I'm sure that people that love generic cloned copy and pasted games will love this sale tho. Hopefully they have PS+ so they can get crappy games for cheap!

I like being on topic, this is coo!

Yeah, I'm not interested in any of these March sales with only games belonging to generic, overhyped, overcommercialized series' with 15 sequels on sale. Cool for PS+ people who like generic trash though, I'm happy for them. :)

Hopefully April is more like February.
Posted Image

#219 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

I'll double-dip on FFT just to have it on Vita.

#220 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

Fuck. I bought FF4 a few weeks ago for $30 of the PSN Store when I got my vita. This just sucks.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#221 herweg

herweg

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

Is there any point in playing Dissidia before 012? Or is the story disjointed and the sequel just a better game?

There's no point in buying the first at all. Once you beat 012, you unlock the first game.

#222 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

To anyone interested, Warriors Orochi 3 has a confirmed price of 49.99 on PSN
Posted ImagePosted Image

#223 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

To anyone interested, Warriors Orochi 3 has a confirmed price of 49.99 on PSN

This is PSN only? No retail disc release?

#224 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Ratchet & Clank will be delicious....

http://blog.us.plays...layer-included/

It was only a matter of time. Course, I have the PS2 versions of all of these games, so I doubt I'll get it.
Posted Image

#225 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

For anyone with PS Plus right now, I highly recommend getting Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars while it's still free. Very addictive game where you play soccer with RC cars. Great physics too, if you don't get frustrated by these types of games. Liked it a lot more than I expected.

#226 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

do we know for sure if duodecim will be on sale yet? or will we not find out until the store is upadated tomorrow?

i'm going to trade in my fft and duodecim umd's toward a psn card but want to be sure it will be on sale first

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#227 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

I'm super tempted to grab FF6 and play through it for like the 80th time, I'm just concerned that it might have the annoying PS1 lag. Can anyone who has downloaded it already enlighten me?

#228 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

do we know for sure if duodecim will be on sale yet? or will we not find out until the store is upadated tomorrow?

i'm going to trade in my fft and duodecim umd's toward a psn card but want to be sure it will be on sale first

I guess it's possible they'll post something about the FF sales today, but my guess is that it will come tomorrow with the update.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#229 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

There will be a new post on the PS Blog today or tomorrow to confirm what's on sale, but they've said that 10 Final Fantasy games will be on sale and there are 11 on PSN. If you wanted that game, it was just on sale the week before last for 50% off and is the most likely candidate to not be a part of that sale.

#230 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

There's no point in buying the first at all. Once you beat 012, you unlock the first game.

That's kind of ridiculous, but at least it saves me a few bucks. Thanks for the heads up.

#231 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

thanks for the replies. i realize it was on sale recently. but I just bought a vita this last weekend.. hence my present need for the digital version.

#232 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

Ugh, I really want the NFS hot pursuit DLC to go on sale again. Does anyone know how often they've seen it? I only saw it once around Dec/Jan I think.

#233 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

only saw it on sale once last winter/fall for like 20 for everything. i foolishly bought it ;)
great game tho!

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#234 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

This is PSN only? No retail disc release?

Sorry was in class, yeah its download only

#235 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

only saw it on sale once last winter/fall for like 20 for everything. i foolishly bought it ;)
great game tho!

I loved the game. I thought the dlc included some extra challenges in addition to new cars. You didn't think the dlc was worth it?

#236 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

Why don't you just wait a day and see the update before trading them in? It won't be a one day sale.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#237 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

Why don't you just wait a day and see the update before trading them in? It won't be a one day sale.

that's the plan. i was just checking. i'm not an expert on these psn sales and figured many of the cags that post here would know

#238 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

http://blog.sonyente...al-throwdown-3/

This week's Theatrical Showdown is between The Rum Diary and A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas. Go to the link above to vote.

#239 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

OK, I'll throw this question out since they're the same price... for a PSP/Vita owner, any reason to get PS1 Final Fantasy Tactics over War of the Lions?

#240 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

OK, I'll throw this question out since they're the same price... for a PSP/Vita owner, any reason to get PS1 Final Fantasy Tactics over War of the Lions?

nostalgia and smooth frame rates.