• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

Ain't that the truth smh

#272 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:54 AM

I think I read RE:Revelations gonna be $20 on Sunday or did I read that wrong?

I wish lol. It's Assassin's Creed: Revelations that will be $19.99.

#273 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Too many revalations

#274 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

You can always just buy it again and return it with the old receipt.

Found out today GS doesn't do price adjustments. They ALWAYS have to return/rebuy.

#275 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:06 AM

Too many revalations

Perhaps that's the reason Capcom spelled it "Revelaitons"? ;)

#276 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:09 AM

THinking about picking up Kingdom of Amular...def gonna get it eventually.

Not sure about the $40...hoping it will drop a little more before the summer.

#277 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:34 AM

Is there any reason whatsoever to own the vanilla Marvel vs Capcom 3 for $9.99 with the Ultimate version out there and awaiting its own price drop eventually?

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#278 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

Is there any reason whatsoever to own the vanilla Marvel vs Capcom 3 for $9.99 with the Ultimate version out there and awaiting its own price drop eventually?

No. UMVC3 is superior in every way.

#279 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

No. It's basicly a 10$ beta for umvc 3
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#280 jmarano7836

jmarano7836

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

not even for seperate trophy lists?? are was UMVC3 seen as the plus sign trophies like add on content (+).
Rule#2: Double-Tap :twoguns: :

#281 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:56 AM

Can you please elaborate, I was also thinking of picking up the vanilla version.

#282 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:58 AM

That's what I suspected. Thanks!

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#283 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Ah crap, gotta let my bro know :(

#284 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

I got FF13-2 today from gamestop for 29.99 guess there matching bestbuys price already.

#285 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

I got FF13-2 today from gamestop for 29.99 guess there matching bestbuys price already.

Wasn't it just on sale at gs for 39.99 ?
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#286 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:21 AM

If you've waited this long to get MvC3 at all you might as well wait a bit more for Ultimate to get stupid cheap.

#287 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

Can you please elaborate, I was also thinking of picking up the vanilla version.

UMVC3 is better due to the 8 extra characters, and changes made to existing characters over MVC3. The Heroes/Heralds mode is better then the Shadow Battle mode (and free too).

You can buy MVC3, I won't stop you, but UMVC3 is a better game due to those few simple things.

#288 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:20 AM

MVC3 has some pretty easy achievements, but aside from that, there's really no reason to own both. UMVC3 is the definitive version. For now, at least. :lol:

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#289 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

And still no mega man and captain commando. COME ON CAPCOM !
Currently playing

#290 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:38 AM

UMVC3 is better due to the 8 extra characters, and changes made to existing characters over MVC3. The Heroes/Heralds mode is better then the Shadow Battle mode (and free too).

You can buy MVC3, I won't stop you, but UMVC3 is a better game due to those few simple things.

Agreed.

#291 Tiny Gallon

Tiny Gallon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Hey $129.99 for a DSi XL seems like a pretty good deal. I can't recall seeing them cheaper at any point so far.. thoughts anyone? (unless you count that Radio Shack clearance)

Edit: It's $129.99 for a PRE-OWNED system! Will keep waiting I guess

#292 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

Hey $129.99 for a DSi XL seems like a pretty good deal. I can't recall seeing them cheaper at any point so far.. thoughts anyone? (unless you count that Radio Shack clearance)

Quite seriously, I would just spend the extra cash on the 3DS. Sure the screen wont be as big, and the size of the machine is smaller, but it's not like the price difference between a PSP and PS Vita. Plus having 3DS games and 3DS exclusive software is a bonus.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#293 Tiny Gallon

Tiny Gallon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

Quite seriously, I would just spend the extra cash on the 3DS. Sure the screen wont be as big, and the size of the machine is smaller, but it's not like the price difference between a PSP and PS Vita. Plus having 3DS games and 3DS exclusive software is a bonus.

I don't disagree, since I do already own a 3DS as well! Been wanting the larger XL for some time now though, specifically to play PIC-PIC (best game ever) since I pretty much wore out my DS Lite playing it. But these damn XLs have never seemed to drop in price

The deal is only for used XLs however.. but I still may go and see what they've got (although I don't have a lot of faith in traded-in Gamestop portables)

#294 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

Edit: It's $129.99 for a PRE-OWNED system! Will keep waiting I guess

Get the 3DS, you open up options of games to play. If you get the DSi, you will end up buying a 3DS in the future when the new mario, or zelda, or super smash releases on the 3ds
8-) Head BrokeAss

#295 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

im sad that twisted metal isnt $19.99 yet
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#296 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

12 extra characters, not 8.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#297 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hmm, so does Amazon usually price match these kinds of sales? Im thinking about what to do, Id rather buy from amazon.
Posted Image

#298 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

i still wish jill and shoma gorath (sp/tentacle eyeball dude) were included in the ultimate mvc3.
i totally missed the 1 week add on 50% off sale

i know best buy will price match these prices. or at least that's what i hope for on sunday.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#299 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

i still wish jill and shoma gorath (sp/tentacle eyeball dude) were included in the ultimate mvc3.
i totally missed the 1 week add on 50% off sale

i know best buy will price match these prices. or at least that's what i hope for on sunday.

dang u should've told me u wanted those. wouldve gave u my code from the special edition for free.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#300 summer

summer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

THinking about picking up Kingdom of Amular...def gonna get it eventually.

Not sure about the $40...hoping it will drop a little more before the summer.

I'm hoping Gamestop has a print ad and Best Buy will price match for this game, I have $20 gift code from preordering ME3 - which would make it $20.

I'll happily pay $30 for it at BB this week if I have to, I'm burnt out on gun combat games and have been jonsing for another fantasy rpg. Dang it, I deserve a reward for maintaining a 4.0 after being out of school for 17 years! (My need for self justification is strong obviously...)