Photo
- - - - -

Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

#481 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

lil info 7,500 winners of a $5 Amazon gift code and 190,000 winners of 160 Microsoft Points awarded in the form of a digital code (value $1.38). This sweeps started April 9 and ends May 31 which breaks down to about 3,795 winners per day.

guessing about all the 190,000 ms points were already won tho since its not a day to day thing. hopefully they wernt tho and more will show up later on in the contest.
Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#482 Sinfulfate

Sinfulfate

The Podfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

I just won a $50 gift card to Omaha Steaks.

#483 Sharp Katana

Sharp Katana

Chillin like a villain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

I just won a $50 gift card to Omaha Steaks.

how many times did you try? And did you use legitimate info?

9unm.png

credits to Lilchiji

#484 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Does ANYONE see how the contest for this thread (Microsoft Points) is having posts about people winning Steak cards and other things NOT related to Microsoft Points?

.....change the thread name.....

#485 Sinfulfate

Sinfulfate

The Podfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

how many times did you try? And did you use legitimate info?

Not sure how many times I tried and ya I used legit info. I dont think any of that matters. Im pretty sure it chooses winners at random.

#486 Nyxeris

Nyxeris

What is dead may never die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

I haven't won at all other than one initial lucky time. I think all MS points have been exhausted.

"A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. Those who never read lives only one."

#487 Markew001

Markew001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Does ANYONE see how the contest for this thread (Microsoft Points) is having posts about people winning Steak cards and other things NOT related to Microsoft Points?

.....change the thread name.....

I do see a few steak cards... but then I also see people who have won thousands and thousands of points. You missed the boat my friend.

#488 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

I do see a few steak cards... but then I also see people who have won thousands and thousands of points. You missed the boat my friend.

Not really. I got 320 for my account and my sons. After that, the MSP went to people that made multi accounts and took them all. So since there are no more MSP, calling this thread a MSP Contest makes no sense since its all about the other prizes now.

Since there are no MSP to win, a name change on this should be done IMO.

#489 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

i mainly want to win prizes other than MS points because the MS points i just give to my friends and all i really want is a gift card somewhere. amazon is my most important one i want.

#490 tmw214

tmw214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

Decided to try this for the first time in weeks.Ended up winning another 160 MSP but they're no longer sending them instantly. Have to wait 1-2 weeks after the contest is over(ends May 31) to receive your prize

Edited by tmw214, 23 May 2012 - 05:13 PM.

Earn Amazon Gift Cards and more just for searching and watching videos
Posted Image