1 000 000 MSP Giveaway - Xbox Rewards Rush For Gold - Starts April 16th

Salty Nachooo

CAG Veteran
http://rewards.xbox.com/rush-for-gold/

Contest starts the 16th of April.
I know for sure it is open to Canadian residents.
Im sure it is open for every country who has xbox rewards.

They are giving away:
:drool:1 000 000 MSP:drool:
:drool:10 Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox Kinect Bundles:drool:
:drool:10 White 4GB Kinect Xbox Bundles:drool:
:drool:10 Mass Effect 3 Kinect Sensors:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saren Arterius']Who knows maybe this time is the indicated, statistically we can't lose forever, right?, right?[/QUOTE]

Heh, its like "when lord, when is gonna be my time?!?!?!?"

That would be pretty awesome to win a grip of MS points. It would be nice not to have to spend money on DLC and XBLA games, that is for sure. I would have more cash I could use to spend on new games. :D

I wonder how they're going to run the contest though, what we have to do.

and I won a 1600 msp code from a dashboard contest so I know for sure microsoft doesn't have anything personal against some of us. :p

[quote name='DaKid469']I wonder how they're going to run the contest though, what we have to do.

and I won a 1600 msp code from a dashboard contest so I know for sure microsoft doesn't have anything personal against some of us. :p[/QUOTE]

Check the official rules. You get one entry for registering online, and significantly more entries for buying/renewing gold.

[quote name='DaKid469']

and I won a 1600 msp code from a dashboard contest so I know for sure microsoft doesn't have anything personal against some of us. :p[/QUOTE]

I won 140,000 MS Points from a dashboard contest so I REALLY know for sure microsoft doesn't have anything personal against some of us. :p

[quote name='starmask2k3']NOT For London Ontario residents. Sorry :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well considering thats where I live and I got the email it is.
You just decided to troll the thread because you have no life?

I just won 1200 msp from the John Carter Sweeps they had on the dash, so its possible to win. I just wish they would stop giving xbox's & kinects as prizes. I could use the points & Live gold subs, but how many xbox's do rewards members need? Ive won 2 kinects so far, I know I dont need another one....

[quote name='Salty Nachooo']Well considering thats where I live and I got the email it is.
You just decided to troll the thread because you have no life?[/QUOTE]

I know that's why I was only kidding with u dude :)

Just registered. I hope there is not an exploit on this as there was for the Time Machine game. I would actually like the chance to winning something instead of finding out that others got thousands of MSP by having fake emails and then selling the points.

1 Million MSP until when again does this end?

1 entry for everybody and extra for people that buy gold. that sucks for people that have gold and dont want to pay anymore for gold.

ok this is different then what i though.
if you look in the rules the microsoft points are to be drawn with the xbox and kinect prizes on the 25 july.
i thought the microsoft points would be like a side thing or game or something but i guess not.

[quote name='star65']1 entry for everybody and extra for people that buy gold. that sucks for people that have gold and dont want to pay anymore for gold.

ok this is different then what i though.
if you look in the rules the microsoft points are to be drawn with the xbox and kinect prizes on the 25 july.
i thought the microsoft points would be like a side thing or game or something but i guess not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read the rules to see what was being given away. Here is hoping I win a 3rd place prize.

Just a marketing ploy to boost sales. I mean do not get me wrong, people will win, but the expectations from this should be minimal.

"You can purchase additional Gold memberships before your current one expires – they'll just be added to the remaining months of your membership, and you'll earn sweepstakes entries for every one"

Sounds like someone trying to sell me insurance after I told them I already have it. lol

what is the mail in method.
here is a line from the rules page:
You will receive sixteen (16) entries into the Promotion with each correctly submitted and received 3" x 5" card.

not in australia of course, stupid.

did anybody else remember on the page when the countdown was up that there was going to be a math question game for the microsoft points?

Eeeh, if I can find a cheap enough 12-month card, then I'll get that since mine expires on 6/11, but otherwise, I'm just getting one entry.

[quote name='Sath666']Xbox Rewards is a joke as usual. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Heaven forbid anyone get 20 MS points for doing a 4-5 question survey every month, a cashback % of purchases made on XBLM as MS Points (depending on the offer(s) of the month), VIP Avatar prizes, and the possibility of winning one of the sweepstakes of course.

Compared to the old Diamond Card program, XBL Rewards is pure win.

I've gotten at least $20 cashback in MS Points since being a member for doing what I would have done anyway, buying content on XBLM. Plus the VIP prizes (MS Points, XBLA Games, Avatar; hats, outfits and props, etc).

On a side note, I also won nearly $2,000 in MS Points in a seperate Xbox LIVE promotion. Then there is the guy who won the $48,000 MW3 Jeep Wrangler for doing a MW3 survey every day for like a month or so.

I really don't understand all the complaints about Xbox LIVE Rewards. It generally takes minimal effort. Then again, nobody is forcing you to purchase or signup for anything you aren't interested in doing in the first place.

It's like any other cashback and/or loyalty program. Be realistic, it's NOT as if you are going to be getting 50-90% of your purchase price back as Microsoft Points.

That one entry you get for registering for this "Gold" promotion could end up getting you the Grand Prize! :roll:

thanks op
but I doubt they'll even give that much away. they didnt even give me my 20msp for the survey and the 100msp im supposed to get for purchasing something game in the marketplace -___- smh.

[quote name='gamingforrealnow']Heaven forbid anyone get 20 MS points for doing a 4-5 question survey every month, a cashback % of purchases made on XBLM as MS Points (depending on the offer(s) of the month), VIP Avatar prizes, and the possibility of winning one of the sweepstakes of course.

Compared to the old Diamond Card program, XBL Rewards is pure win.

I've gotten at least $20 cashback in MS Points since being a member for doing what I would have done anyway, buying content on XBLM. Plus the VIP prizes (MS Points, XBLA Games, Avatar; hats, outfits and props, etc).

On a side note, I also won nearly $2,000 in MS Points in a seperate Xbox LIVE promotion. Then there is the guy who won the $48,000 MW3 Jeep Wrangler for doing a MW3 survey every day for like a month or so.

I really don't understand all the complaints about Xbox LIVE Rewards. It generally takes minimal effort. Then again, nobody is forcing you to purchase or signup for anything you aren't interested in doing in the first place.

It's like any other cashback and/or loyalty program. Be realistic, it's NOT as if you are going to be getting 50-90% of your purchase price back as Microsoft Points.

That one entry you get for registering for this "Gold" promotion could end up getting you the Grand Prize! :roll:[/QUOTE]

How do you become vip, ive been a member for a year?

[quote name='gunnm']i think it might be point dependent? How many points do you have? I only have 550 and am vip.[/quote]

Also got a pic of where it says vip or not please?

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm a level 3 yours shows level 1 dunno what the difference is[/QUOTE]

I think it's the number of VIP rewards you've earned. I have a 2 on mine. One is the 1-year Rewards anniversary and the other is for Halo when Anniversary came out. I guess I have enough achievements in the series or have played it enough hours or something.

bread's done
Back