1 000 000 MSP Giveaway - Xbox Rewards Rush For Gold - Starts April 16th

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

hahahaha, well this is useful for those of us already on Gold.
Posted Image

#32 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

Just went silver yesterday and the dash has 3 months for $10 = 9 entries for me.

#33 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

Eeeh, if I can find a cheap enough 12-month card, then I'll get that since mine expires on 6/11, but otherwise, I'm just getting one entry.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 Gut

Gut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Xbox Rewards is a joke as usual. :roll:

#36 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Agreed, 1 entry for me also..:roll:

fs_overall.png
Trading List In Spoiler. Interested? PM Me

Spoiler

#37 gamingforrealnow

gamingforrealnow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Heaven forbid anyone get 20 MS points for doing a 4-5 question survey every month, a cashback % of purchases made on XBLM as MS Points (depending on the offer(s) of the month), VIP Avatar prizes, and the possibility of winning one of the sweepstakes of course.

Compared to the old Diamond Card program, XBL Rewards is pure win.

I've gotten at least $20 cashback in MS Points since being a member for doing what I would have done anyway, buying content on XBLM. Plus the VIP prizes (MS Points, XBLA Games, Avatar; hats, outfits and props, etc).

On a side note, I also won nearly $2,000 in MS Points in a seperate Xbox LIVE promotion. Then there is the guy who won the $48,000 MW3 Jeep Wrangler for doing a MW3 survey every day for like a month or so.

I really don't understand all the complaints about Xbox LIVE Rewards. It generally takes minimal effort. Then again, nobody is forcing you to purchase or signup for anything you aren't interested in doing in the first place.

It's like any other cashback and/or loyalty program. Be realistic, it's NOT as if you are going to be getting 50-90% of your purchase price back as Microsoft Points.

That one entry you get for registering for this "Gold" promotion could end up getting you the Grand Prize! :roll:

#38 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

^ exactly xbox doesn't even have to do this

#39 SuperNintendo

SuperNintendo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

thanks op
but I doubt they'll even give that much away. they didnt even give me my 20msp for the survey and the 100msp im supposed to get for purchasing something game in the marketplace -___- smh.
Posted Image

#40 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

Heaven forbid anyone get 20 MS points for doing a 4-5 question survey every month, a cashback % of purchases made on XBLM as MS Points (depending on the offer(s) of the month), VIP Avatar prizes, and the possibility of winning one of the sweepstakes of course.

Compared to the old Diamond Card program, XBL Rewards is pure win.

I've gotten at least $20 cashback in MS Points since being a member for doing what I would have done anyway, buying content on XBLM. Plus the VIP prizes (MS Points, XBLA Games, Avatar; hats, outfits and props, etc).

On a side note, I also won nearly $2,000 in MS Points in a seperate Xbox LIVE promotion. Then there is the guy who won the $48,000 MW3 Jeep Wrangler for doing a MW3 survey every day for like a month or so.

I really don't understand all the complaints about Xbox LIVE Rewards. It generally takes minimal effort. Then again, nobody is forcing you to purchase or signup for anything you aren't interested in doing in the first place.

It's like any other cashback and/or loyalty program. Be realistic, it's NOT as if you are going to be getting 50-90% of your purchase price back as Microsoft Points.

That one entry you get for registering for this "Gold" promotion could end up getting you the Grand Prize! :roll:

How do you become vip, ive been a member for a year?

fs_overall.png

Spoiler

#41 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

I think it might be point dependent? How many points do you have? I only have 550 and am VIP.

#42 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

i think it might be point dependent? How many points do you have? I only have 550 and am vip.

Also got a pic of where it says vip or not please?

fs_overall.png

Spoiler

#43 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

http://img525.images...495/rewards.jpg

thats on the rewards.xbox.com page

#44 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

I'm a level 3 yours shows level 1 dunno what the difference is

#45 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

http://img525.images...495/rewards.jpg

thats on the rewards.xbox.com page

Damn seems im not vip, scumbag xbl rewards lol :roll:

fs_overall.png

Spoiler

#46 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

I'm a level 3 yours shows level 1 dunno what the difference is

I think it's the number of VIP rewards you've earned. I have a 2 on mine. One is the 1-year Rewards anniversary and the other is for Halo when Anniversary came out. I guess I have enough achievements in the series or have played it enough hours or something.

#47 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

Great, about a week after I redeeming my 12 month Gold card. Of course!

#48 Salty Nachooo

Salty Nachooo

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

thanks op
but I doubt they'll even give that much away. they didnt even give me my 20msp for the survey and the 100msp im supposed to get for purchasing something game in the marketplace -___- smh.

The 100msp for a marketplace purchase is for your very first marketplace purchase ever so if you have made a purchase prior than when you signed up you will not recieve it
SALTY AS HELL! SALTY NACHOOO!!

#49 iKnowledge

iKnowledge

Roll Tide!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

I have a level 4, but the guy that posted the pic above me has earned more points than I have so it's definitely not according to that.

#50 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

The 100msp for a marketplace purchase is for your very first marketplace purchase ever so if you have made a purchase prior than when you signed up you will not recieve it

Which sucks the bucks as it will ALWAYS be showing on the Xbox Rewards page even though your not able to do it.

Nothing worse than being informed that you missed out on something FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME IN XBOX REWARDS!

#51 Pirate331

Pirate331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:18 AM

It's especially lame considering most users made their first purchase literally years prior to Rewards coming into existence. Just another MS trap to entice new blood.
Posted Image
Earn money by filling out mindless surveys!
http://www.cashcrate....php?ref=200970

#52 Fitzed

Fitzed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

Well, I've got my one entry. Thanks for the head's up OP!

#53 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

I have a level 4, but the guy that posted the pic above me has earned more points than I have so it's definitely not according to that.

proof?

#54 iKnowledge

iKnowledge

Roll Tide!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Not sure why you want proof but here:

http://imageshack.us...5/16284181.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...5/16284181.jpg/

#55 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

I think that number is how long you've been on Xbox Live

#56 iKnowledge

iKnowledge

Roll Tide!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

I think that number is how long you've been on Xbox Live

Are you sure because I have a 6 next to my gamertag on my xbox live profile

#57 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Damn. Just redeemed a 12 month prepaid card about 3 weeks ago. Shoulda waited for this.

Ah well.

#58 kirby145

kirby145

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

what is the mail in method.
here is a line from the rules page:
You will receive sixteen (16) entries into the Promotion with each correctly submitted and received 3" x 5" card.

not in australia of course, stupid.

In for 50...

No really, I remember a few contests game developers had, where very many of the winners submitted post cards.
Posted Image
Xbox: kirby145x

#59 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

o yea is this a every day thing?

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

http://titanfallforu...er&referrer=244 - Join the titanfall forums! Lets grow!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#60 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

I think it's the number of VIP rewards you've earned. I have a 2 on mine. One is the 1-year Rewards anniversary and the other is for Halo when Anniversary came out. I guess I have enough achievements in the series or have played it enough hours or something.

This. It has nothing to do with how long you have been on Xbox Live but does seem to somewhat correspond with how long you've been a Rewards member (the longer the more likely you might have received a VIP reward). Look under "VIP Rewards" and the number of items listed there will correspond to your VIP Number.