Photo
- - - - -

The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#541 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

great slate of games yesterday for sure, even though the Packers/Saints refs still had some VERY questionable calls. Still an improvement over the replacements though

#542 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

And just as I expected, the Eagles woke up, and the Giants take the loss. 2-5 start coming for the Giants with Cleveland, San Fran and Washington their next 3 games.

No way that happens in a million years. The Giants and Eagles will be 3-2 following next week. Also, if that FG went like 2 more yards the Giants would have won but neither team would really be feeling any different about their chances today (other than the loss, which does suck).

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#543 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Glad Chargers got back on track offensively after being manhandled by Atlanta last week. But the Chiefs put a horrid performance as i have seen in a while. 6 turnovers, no confidence, no leadership. Just ugly in every way.

49ers defense shined in all aspects shutting down the Jets. I loved the surprise offensive plays using Kaepernick on a wildcat and getting the TD. Anything that's going to spread our offense is a plus.

Hey Jets fans: Is it Tebow time yet? :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#544 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Glad Chargers got back on track offensively after being manhandled by Atlanta last week. But the Chiefs put a horrid performance as i have seen in a while. 6 turnovers, no confidence, no leadership. Just ugly in every way.

As a Chiefs fan, that may very well have been the most embarrassing and disappointing game I've seen from them ever. 6 turnovers, and came *this* close to losing even more.

#545 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

My condolences brother. Here, i'll buy you a drink:

Posted Image

I'll be rooting for you against Broncos, Raiders.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#546 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

As a Chiefs fan, that may very well have been the most embarrassing and disappointing game I've seen from them ever. 6 turnovers, and came *this* close to losing even more.

This is true...but hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that you're not a Raiders fan. They're an absolute mess also. At least KC has two weapons in Bowe and Charles....OAK has DMC.

Watching Raider games is so difficult. I mean, is it so hard to pass on 3rd and 4?

#547 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

I'll be rooting for you against Broncos, Raiders.

Thanks. If Chiefs aren't going to put in the effort to win the AFC West, I'm hoping the Chargers win out over Broncos and Raiders. I may dislike Rivers, but nowhere near as much as the Broncos and Raiders.

This is true...but hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that you're not a Raiders fan. They're an absolute mess also. At least KC has two weapons in Bowe and Charles....OAK has DMC.

Watching Raider games is so difficult. I mean, is it so hard to pass on 3rd and 4?

My major problem with the Chiefs is the refusal to shake it up in the QB position. We just get the hand-me-downs for the most part, and it's frustrating being the team in the NFL that has gone the longest without drafting a QB. Cassel seems like a decent enough guy, but jeezus, he just isn't consistent for shit and is lucky to pull off a pass that's further than 15 yards downfield.

But at least they aren't the Raiders.

#548 Predator21281

Predator21281

The Parking Lot Pimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

great slate of games yesterday for sure, even though the Packers/Saints refs still had some VERY questionable calls. Still an improvement over the replacements though

Yeah, but there was just no way the ref saw who landed on the ball during the Darren Sproles fumble because, just like everyone else watching the play, he probably didn't know the ball was out until people started piling on top of each other.

Looking for the Bears to absolutely wreck Dallas this week.
Brawl Friend Code
Gull 5198 2154 2481

#549 jlarlee

jlarlee

Tigers love pepper.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Gotta love how everyone was whining about the replacement refs yet the real ones shit the bed almost as bad today. That Green Bay Saints game was atrocious and I'm glad GB won so they could stop whining LOLsaints. Scam Buston letting the Fraudcons come back was hilarious. Hell i don't even know which was funnier, Cam fumbling giving ATL a chance or the flagrant holding that happened during that 50+ yard heave that allowed ATL to get into field goal range in the first place.

Props to Redskins for having 2 players injure themselves in fucking warm ups lmao

The Patriots Bills game was well officiated. Game was smooth they kept it under control. I didn't notice the refs one time
Posted Image

#550 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

Hey Jets fans: Is it Tebow time yet? :D

That's all they are talking about on the radio around here lol. Can't wait to see how hard he gets booed after one of those games where he completes 5 passes...

#551 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

When you started talking about only completing five passes I thought you were referring to Sanchez for a minute.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#552 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

someone shut up gruden please.....

And whats with these flagrant face mask holding on Urlacher that's allowing Romo all this time in the pocket

#553 SpeedyG

SpeedyG

Fastest Mouse In Cag!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

Is it Orton time in Dallas?

#554 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

someone shut up gruden please.....

And whats with these flagrant face mask holding on Urlacher that's allowing Romo all this time in the pocket

Is all that time in the pocket doing the Boys any good?

#555 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Remember when Dez Bryant was actually good? rotf

Dallas providing laughs once again even with all that help.

#556 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

How loud will the bloodcurdling screams for Tebow be once my Texans go in and mop the floor with the Jets? No Revis, no Holmes, no hope!

#557 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Depends on how many Texans fans are there. Some 49ers fans on a 49ers message board were saying that the Niners fans were the ones doing the Tebow chants. The Tebow chants were loudest at the end of the game and the stadium was pretty much empty of Jets fans by the end of the third quarter.

#558 GBH

GBH

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:49 AM

Gruden is so annoying anymore, I really can't stand most of the announcers. It's bad enough i have to listen to the Goose but do i really have to see his fat ass in the back of the endzone all the time. I'm still pissed he belly flopped on Gannon and basically ended the MVP's career.
I Didn't Mean To

#559 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

Wilfork is such a beast.

Posted Image

I was at this game and you could feel this hit from our seats-- the crowd just *gasped* when he got leveled. It was a great tackle but man I would hate to have Donald Jones...

Separately. Holy shit was that the worst half of football I've ever seen. And being a Bills fan you get to see a ton of terrible football. But to implode from a 21-7 lead and lose by that many points. Wow.

#560 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:47 AM

This was a huge game for the Rams! I'm very happy because they now have their first winning record since 2006! :whee:

...It's a hell of a lot better watching this Rams team than the 2-14 team from last year...
Posted Image

#561 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Hard hitting game. Great catch by Amendola on the first drive.

#562 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

This was a huge game for the Rams! I'm very happy because they now have their first winning record since 2006! :whee:

...It's a hell of a lot better watching this Rams team than the 2-14 team from last year...

Agreed. Not sure what is going on with the Rams, though it's encouraging so far, especially with 3-0 at home.

#563 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

I think Jeff Fisher has a lot to do with it.

#564 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

I think Jeff Fisher has a lot to do with it.

There's that and many of those top round draft picks have seemed to work out. They've worked really hard at building their defense over the years and I think the offensive line is finally somewhat decent. I also think the new rookie running back is pretty good too.

Hopefully they're able to keep it up. I don't think they'll make the playoffs, but so long as they're competitive and continue to be fun to watch I'll be very happy.
Posted Image

#565 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

Well last year they had a shitload of injuries. So a healthier team and Jeff Fisher make a better team.

#566 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

I hope Spags gets another chance some day.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#567 icp_00_111

icp_00_111

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

I thought that this qb facebook chat was funny enough I had to share the link.

http://profootballmock.com/?p=4810

#568 ShinSolidus

ShinSolidus

El Guapo Jr.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

I thought that this qb facebook chat was funny enough I had to share the link.

http://profootballmock.com/?p=4810

Very funny. I legit laughed out loud when Romo and Wilson showed up. Thanks for sharing.

card.pngShin_Solidus.png

Feel free to add me! Just let me know you're from CAG, please.

#569 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

Good start to the Browns/Giants game. For all of Osi's talk about Trent not being able to run on them, those were some huge holes he had in the first drive.

Edit: I'm upgrading this to a Great Start with that amazing Josh Gordon TD pass. I don't know when was the last time that they scored two TDs in the first quarter, much less the first two drives of the game.

#570 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

Great start...not such a good finish...