Photo
- - - - -

The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#1051 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

Always gets me since this isn't the BCS and everything meaningful is based off team win records. I think it's simply there so fans can have another statistic to whip out their proverbial dicks about.

Of course! What fun would football be without whipping dicks??? There is literally no point at all in watching or paying attention to sports unless you can be a douche to someone rooting for the other team. Is there something I'm missing? :D

Rex should get another year or two unless this roster mess is his fault. The Jets are HORRIBLE. They do not have any (healthy) above-average players at ANY skill position! It's almost unbelievable that they managed 6 wins.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#1052 dothog

dothog

n ur race snakin mai kart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Funnily enough, I wouldn't have guessed it even though it's kind of obvious, but you know a sport that's surprisingly good for dick whipping?

Yep, it's dick whipping. Whodathunk, right?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1053 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

So fucking pathetic how blatantly their ignoring the obvious holding and push offs just to make this game competitive in the New orleans. Love how Colston breaks a tackle all of sudden its omg defenders need to make that tackle according to the commentators yet pez bryant does the same exact thing and its omg such a great player11!

Redskins you have no excuse to lose this division title.

#1054 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

The Cowboys D is so bad right with third and fourth stringers at most of the positions. If DeMarcus Ware is out then the season is over.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#1055 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

HORRIBLE call in the Baltimore game. If reaching out across the goal line isn't a "second act", I don't know what is!

#1056 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

Not a surprising loss for the Browns with Peyton Manning passing as well as he did. He hit about every receiver that he could exactly where they needed the ball, which is almost unstoppable for this team. I'm hoping that they can pull it out at put a final nail in the coffin for Pittsburgh next week.

The Broncos seem to be the hot team in the AFC going into the playoffs. Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas are about as good of a WR tandem as Peyton has ever had and these two are still young and getting better each week.

#1057 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

Patriots get an UGLY win against Jacksonville today. If this is how we play against a 2-12 team...I dont like our chances against the Broncos or Texans.

#1058 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

These calls right now are terrible. San Fran is getting boned right now, and I'm actually wanting them to lose (go pack) yet still feel bad for them

#1059 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

Patriots get an UGLY win against Jacksonville today. If this is how we play against a 2-12 team...I dont like our chances against the Broncos or Texans.

I wouldn't worry too much. Jags were playing like it was the Super Bowl and our Pats were playing without some major players (ie: Gronk, Spikes, Dennard).

New sig coming soon.

#1060 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

These calls right now are terrible. San Fran is getting boned right now, and I'm actually wanting them to lose (go pack) yet still feel bad for them

Seattle corners can do whatever they want. Niners got embarrassed regardless.

#1061 SpeedyG

SpeedyG

Fastest Mouse In Cag!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:39 AM

Every time I see Russel Wilson being interviewed, I always expect him to begin with " The Rock Says..."!

#1062 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

Seattle looking like the best team in the NFC out of nowhere.

Looks like Ed Reed is about to be fined for another fucking legal hit. How the hell do you even play anymore? Seahawks had to literally tone it down because they didn't know if they would be flagged or not after VD got owned on a perfectly legal hit.

#1063 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

Looks like Ed Reed is about to be fined for another fucking legal hit. How the hell do you even play anymore? Seahawks had to literally tone it down because they didn't know if they would be flagged or not after VD got owned on a perfectly legal hit.

To be fair, in real time it looked like a head hit cause it was bang bang and his head snapped back. Also, Seattle gets enough call benefit as it is, their corners could get called almost every pass play.

Niners got blasted though. Seattle won't have a home playoff game so I don't consider them a threat at all.

#1064 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

In real time it look just like it did in slow mo refs need to start having better vision or putting themselves into better positions to see this type of shit all the way through. Guarantee Reed is getting a fine for his as well. Might as well get rid of the safety position since no one can play it apparently.

#1065 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

To be fair, in real time it looked like a head hit cause it was bang bang and his head snapped back. Also, Seattle gets enough call benefit as it is, their corners could get called almost every pass play.

Niners got blasted though. Seattle won't have a home playoff game so I don't consider them a threat at all.

Yeah, in real time it definitely looked like a head hit with how far Davis' head snapped...replay did show differently but I cant really blame em on that call.

In real time it look just like it did in slow mo refs need to start having better vision or putting themselves into better positions to see this type of shit all the way through. Guarantee Reed is getting a fine for his as well. Might as well get rid of the safety position since no one can play it apparently.

do you enjoy whining about the NFL every week?

#1066 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

he does the same thing in the basketball forum, its easier to just put him on ignore than talk to him.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#1067 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Not a surprising loss for the Browns with Peyton Manning passing as well as he did. He hit about every receiver that he could exactly where they needed the ball, which is almost unstoppable for this team. I'm hoping that they can pull it out at put a final nail in the coffin for Pittsburgh next week.

Pitt's already done. Cincy got their spot in the playoffs.

They will if they win and San Fran loses next week.

#1068 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

HORRIBLE call in the Baltimore game. If reaching out across the goal line isn't a "second act", I don't know what is!

I don't even know what a catch is anymore.

The Giants are finally put out of their misery. They are technically still alive but they need major help next week in order to get that #6 seed. I saw this coming all season with everyone saying they could just turn it on at will when they needed to. Um, no - that's not how it works. Packers and 49ers are probably the most happy because the Giants match-up so well against them.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#1069 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

How the hell do you even play anymore? are you kidding me...most of the calls were going against the niners.

Am I the only one that thinks this hype over seattle is short lived? They beat SF 1-2 times this year and all of a sudden they are scarier than the niners? They also played them with out key players due to injuries on offense and especially on defense.

I won't be surprised if the seahoax get knocked off the first round in post season...
Buying 2.5 Sata HDD and Amazon Gift Cards!
Posted Image

#1070 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

Whooo! Seahawk's bandwagon, everyone jump on! I am going to break out my old Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck stuff.

#1071 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

http://sports.yahoo....12727--nfl.html

Michael Vick is likely to start against the Giants after Nick Foles' MRI revealed that he broke his throwing hand during the last game.

http://sports.yahoo....09483--nfl.html

Heath Miller tore a bunch of ligaments in his right knee, so he'll be out of action for a while. This is only good news for the Browns' chances to limit the Steelers' production.

http://sports.yahoo....51765--nfl.html

Carson Palmer is out for the season finale and the Raiders aren't sure whether to start Terrelle Pryor or Matt Leinart. I'd love to see Pryor get a shot as a Buckeyes fan.

#1072 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

"The Shame Report has no issue with the 49ers and Seahawks honk-gate controversy brewing."

Another stupid "controversial" topic the media is trying to milk. Why do they have to add gate to everything? It sounds so stupid, they are starting to make the nfl look like WWF/WWE. oh wait...
Posted Image

#1073 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

"The Shame Report has no issue with the 49ers and Seahawks honk-gate controversy brewing."

Another stupid "controversial" topic the media is trying to milk. Why do they have to add gate to everything? It sounds so stupid, they are starting to make the nfl look like WWF/WWE. oh wait...

The Shame Report should be taken seriously but yeah, that gate shit is annoying.

#1074 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Dang..the Broncos opponents list was released..

You can start your complaining about an easy schedule now..

Home games: Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Baltimore

Away games: Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, The Fucking Pats

Edited by usickenme, 26 December 2012 - 06:32 PM.

#1075 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

The Harbaugh Honk is a fucking non-issue and should be treated as such. No slurs, no batteries thrown, no thing to get upset about.

#1076 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

I wish I knew what this "Harbaugh Honk" was :(

I didn't see the game. I was flying to Ny.

#1077 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

I wish I knew what this "Harbaugh Honk" was :(

I didn't see the game. I was flying to Ny.

Apparently it was during the first game Seattle played in Candlestick, lost and then Harbaugh "honked" at the Seattle bus. It's unlikely that it happened though
Posted Image

#1078 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Jeez. Thaddeus Lewis is taking first-team reps at QB for the Browns today and they signed Josh Johnson to be back-up if neither Brandon Weeden or Colt McCoy are able to play on Sunday.

At least Joe Thomas made the Pro Bowl once again. Josh Cribbs also made it in as a Special Teamer.

http://www.nfl.com/n...-by-senior-bowl

The NFL is considering eventually replacing the Pro Bowl with more of a Senior Bowl-style game to kickoff the pre-draft season, which seems like a move that the NFL would make.

#1079 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

Pro Bowl is non-essential and lackluster anyway. Just give the guys the trip to Hawaii.

#1080 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

The 2013 Pro Bowl rosters have been announced.

Glad to see my Texans are well represented. I believe this is the most number of Texans players at a Pro Bowl ever. And five of them are starters. Honestly didn't think Johnathan Joseph deserved a spot though.