Photo
- - - - -

The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#2011 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

I can't believe we have another week of Super Bowl coverage to go. Is anyone outside of 49ers fans going to be rooting for them?

I would like to see the 49ers win.

#2012 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

I can't believe we have another week of Super Bowl coverage to go. Is anyone outside of 49ers fans going to be rooting for them?

I would rather the Niners win if only to keep Lewis away from the ring.

#2013 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

He already has one though... I cannot stand Jim Harbaugh. He seems like the biggest asshole in the stadium every Sunday - no small feat.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#2014 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Yep, Lewis already has one from their 2000 Super Bowl. Randy Moss on the other hand still doesn't have one, and I'd like to see it stay that way.

He already has one though... I cannot stand Jim Harbaugh. He seems like the biggest asshole in the stadium every Sunday - no small feat.

No doubt. As amusing as his run-in was with Lions head coach, Jim Schwartz, last year the way he handled it afterward was definitely borderline unprofessional (not to mention the way he handled the handshake in the first place that lead to the incident).

#2015 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Jim Harbaugh is awesome. Is it because he yells at the refs? Both Harbaughs do that, Jim is just more animated.

I was thinking today about the last Super Bowl the 49ers were in, and it made me think of Natrone Means.

With a name like that he would have been perfect for the American Gladiators. It's a shame he only really had that one good year in 94.

#2016 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Jim Harbaugh is awesome. Is it because he yells at the refs? Both Harbaughs do that, Jim is just more animated.

As amusing as his run-in was with Lions head coach, Jim Schwartz, last year the way he handled it afterward was definitely borderline unprofessional (not to mention the way he handled the handshake in the first place that lead to the incident).

One of the reasons.

#2017 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Gym Shorts shouldn't have been talking shit across the field. It was laughs when Harbaugh said it was his fault because he shook Schwartz's hand too hard.

#2018 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

I don't mind either Harbaugh. I prefer animated jackasses to boring robots any day.

Though I love having a boring robot as an offensive coordinator!

#2019 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepard of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

I am. So sick of the Ray Lewis Tent Revival Tour.

#2020 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

It's almost as if people are too stupid to use something called a remote, who would have guessed!.

#2021 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Sure. It'd not like either Harbaugh brother is stand up guy- they're just fb coaches.

#2022 jbuck138

jbuck138

Wario for President!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

Am I the only one that despises all of the Superbowl talk this upcoming week? Especially when all the radio shows at radio row have various "interviews" with athletes and celebrities selling stuff. I always enjoys the conference championship games more than the superbowl. Maybe, it's because I'm sad to see the season over.

#2023 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

Am I the only one that despises all of the Superbowl talk this upcoming week? Especially when all the radio shows at radio row have various "interviews" with athletes and celebrities selling stuff. I always enjoys the conference championship games more than the superbowl. Maybe, it's because I'm sad to see the season over.

It's nice to hear retired guys pump whatever brand they are with, like Roger Craig pumping some software company he is with :)

#2024 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

I dont think I've watched more than 10 minutes of ESPN since the championship games, actually feels pretty good too. Glad I'm not listening to all the Harbaugh Bowl crap.

#2025 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

I don't mind either Harbaugh. I prefer animated jackasses to boring robots any day.

This is true...

I am. So sick of the Ray Lewis Tent Revival Tour.

So am I ... there's really no good choice but I think rooting for the Ravens is the lesser of 2 evils even though there are probably 25 teams I'd rather see win.

#2026 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Meh, the only sports shows I watch anyway are The Dan Patrick Show and PTI, so the Super Bowl overload doesn't affect me too much. I would like to go one playoff run without a feature on OJ Brigance though (apparently everyone else in the media has forgotten that ESPN did a story on OJ last year, and the year before that, and the year before that...).

#2027 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

This being the first time I'm paying attention to the over coverage of the super bowl because the Niners are in it, it's been a whole lot of nothing interesting so far. Maybe we get something interesting now that the teams are in New Orleans but probably more of the same. With 24 hours news coverage it's just the same shit, over and over.

#2028 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

I haven't watched any superbowl coverage, even though I'm a Ravens fan and am really excited for the game. Of course part of the reason is I don't have cable.....

Crunchewy.png

#2029 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Don't really like either team, was hoping for falcons/hawks, vs Broncos personally

#2030 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

I haven't watched any superbowl coverage, even though I'm a Ravens fan and am really excited for the game. Of course part of the reason is I don't have cable.....

I just catch the random article on Fark or some random tidbit I see, otherwise I've been able to miss most of it myself. I don't want to be sick of it by Sunday.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#2031 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

http://sports.yahoo....10220--nfl.html

The 2013 Pro Football Hall of Fame class includes Bill Parcells, Cris Carter, Warren Sapp, Jonathan Ogden, Larry Allen, Curley Culp, and Dave Robinson.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#2032 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I've never once thought of Warren Sapp and said to myself, "That guy right there is a first-ballot HoF'er".

#2033 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

I'm glad to see Ogden get in.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#2034 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

Glad to see Ogden in, obviously. The Ravens' first-ever draft pick is our first to be entered into the HOF, which is pretty cool for a relatively new team.

Also, I watched Super Bowl coverage all last week, but got pretty tired of all the hype, including all of the Ray Lewis stuff. I'm just excited to see the game tomorrow.

Go Ravens!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2035 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

I've never once thought of Warren Sapp and said to myself, "That guy right there is a first-ballot HoF'er".

I'm shocked that Sapp got in before Strahan. That boggles my mind.
Posted Image

#2036 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

http://www.dallascow...ff-7fa1806fec4d

Glad to see that Larry Allen made the Hall of Fame. Hopefully Charles Haley gets in soon.

Posted Image

#2037 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

How awesome would this weekend have been if Modell had been (rightfully) inducted in and the Ravens won the Super Bowl?

#2038 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

Sapp getting in first ballot is a joke. I don't mind him in a fan favorite hall of fame but I don't think he belongs in canton.

#2039 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

Sapp getting in first ballot is a joke. I don't mind him in a fan favorite hall of fame but I don't think he belongs in canton.

2 all decade teams, turned around the biggest laughingstock of the nfl, and was one of the best ever at his position. Those Tampa defenses were nasty.

#2040 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

Calm before the storm. I can't sleep.

The Quest for 6. Lets get it 49ers.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image