GamersGate Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7798 replies to this topic

#4711 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

CAG isn't just a name brand or a slogan to me, son. It's a way of life. It is branded into my flesh and seared into my soul. It permeates every atom of my being.

:D

Well i am sold. Pm me if you still need a copy.

#4712 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Well i am sold. Pm me if you still need a copy.

I sold him one yesterday ;)

#4713 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

I sold him one yesterday ;)

K good. CAG on my friends CAG on.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#4714 gentlyporking

gentlyporking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

FYI, I saw that Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection Seeker's Edition is on sale for $9.99 (comes with a free month). It includes all five expansions, including the recently released one.

Edited by gentlyporking, 23 April 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#4715 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

FYI, I saw that Final Fantasy IX Ultimate Collection Seeker's Edition is on sale for $9.99 (comes with a free month). It includes all five expansions, including the recently released one.

The franchise is great, but I could never justify the $13.95 per month in fees. And you get nothing back once you stop paying. Square-Enix is also one of the worst offenders when it comes to buying DLC that should already be in the game. Playing this for a month could turn into an expensive hobby, and there are plenty of other games or activities you could do with that money.

They added 17 new areas, but still. A big meh for a cheap ass gamer.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#4716 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

FYI, I saw that Final Fantasy IX Ultimate Collection Seeker's Edition is on sale for $9.99 (comes with a free month). It includes all five expansions, including the recently released one.

There's a recent one? Wow. Anyway, you spelled XI wrong :P

#4717 gentlyporking

gentlyporking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

There's a recent one? Wow. Anyway, you spelled XI wrong :P

Ah, whoops. Fixed.

I played this a little years ago when it first came out (on the PS2). I may drop $10 just to check this out for the first month and then cancel before I get charged.

#4718 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

Ah, whoops. Fixed.

I played this a little years ago when it first came out (on the PS2). I may drop $10 just to check this out for the first month and then cancel before I get charged.

GF and I might do the same.

#4719 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

I think I still have my account with Galka Thief/Ranger with my Rare/Ext. Peacock Amulet, Empress Hairpin and Bounding Boots. Maybe I'll play again =P

Edited by stupidproz1, 23 April 2013 - 09:49 PM.

x5 different Indie Gala bundles Codemasters / January / Capsule Computers / Rise of Flight / Supreme. 40+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread: DIRECT LINK:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#4720 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

So I just went back to check to see if they've applied a discount to Sleeping Dogs Zodiac Tournament yet, but it's still at regular price. It seems odd that they would discount the DLC from March and not one from December. I get the feeling that it was probably intended to be part of the midweek sale, but somebody screwed up and didn't apply the discount.

Ordinarily I'd try and contact them to let them know about it, but I'm not sure if that would work with GamersGate. From the stories that I've heard about their customer support, they're not likely to read my email about it until early June.

Oh well. There will be other sales.

#4721 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:43 AM

I'd like to try FFXI, but that damn monthly fee.

#4722 :Mephistox:

:Mephistox:

Be Adequate!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

Got Year of the Snake and Risen 2 Collection. Been wanting both of these for a long time!

#4723 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

Just finished year of the snake, doesn't feel like it's any longer than nightmare in north point, may be around 2 hours.

#4724 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

The Overlord Complete set is 5.99. Steam keys. Not the cheapest it's been I think, but it Codemasters games seem to be pretty rare on sale on Steam itself these days.

It was $5 on the steam xmas sale. You're right though, it doesn't go on sale often enough (it hadn't been on the xmas/summer sales for two years prior). Overlord is great. I recommend it. The script, voice acting, and animations are great. Some people say it plays like Pikmin.

So I just went back to check to see if they've applied a discount to Sleeping Dogs Zodiac Tournament

Spoiler

I'm chalking it up to ancient Chinese wisdom...

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4725 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

I'm chalking it up to ancient Chinese wisdom...

I'm waiting for 91% off glitch sale again on all Sleeping Dogs game + DLC on Steam... ;)

#4726 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:24 AM

Guess FFXI was a daily (or an error), cause it's back up to $40.

elessar123.png

#4727 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:36 AM

Guess FFXI was a daily (or an error), cause it's back up to $40.

Considering it included the new expansion, clearly a glitch. I would have grabbed it if I didn't already have the Abyssea Edition will all expansions (except for the new one) for $5 on Amazon. This was a much better deal considering the new expansion is like $30, but yeah... I don't think I'll ever get around to the game anyways, unless it goes F2P (which should have happened ages ago).

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4728 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Man, I can't believe none of you are jumping on this Aliens: Colonial Marines deal for 66% off. With comp. discount, it's now only overpriced by $13! :lol:

#4729 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Man, I can't believe none of you are jumping on this Aliens: Colonial Marines deal for 66% off. With comp. discount, it's now only overpriced by $13! :lol:

Hmm.. it's $12.50 on the UK site. This dropped at lightening speed.

76561197967716198.png

#4730 gentlyporking

gentlyporking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Considering it included the new expansion, clearly a glitch. I would have grabbed it if I didn't already have the Abyssea Edition will all expansions (except for the new one) for $5 on Amazon. This was a much better deal considering the new expansion is like $30, but yeah... I don't think I'll ever get around to the game anyways, unless it goes F2P (which should have happened ages ago).

Nope, it was a daily deal.

#4731 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Since I know everyone has been waiting so long for a sale on this, I would like to take a moment to point out that Tiefbau Simulator is on sale 70% off for $2.99.

If you're ever wanted to Simulate Tiefbau now is your chance.

steam_sig.png

#4732 madjoki

madjoki

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Tracmania Canyon 5-pack

61 825 BLC (or 49 457 BLC) for 5 copies.
~10 USD per copy.

I think it's 20 EUR and thus 20 USD on steam.

But does it register on steam?

http://forum.maniapl...php?f=9&t=17019

#4733 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Since I know everyone has been waiting so long for a sale on this, I would like to take a moment to point out that Tiefbau Simulator is on sale 70% off for $2.99.

If you're ever wanted to Simulate Tiefbau now is your chance.

Holy crap, just $3 and it comes with 20 herausfordernde Missionen und freies Spiel?! Sign me the Fuck up.
76561197996844513.png

#4734 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Holy crap, just $3 and it comes with 20 herausfordernde Missionen und freies Spiel?! Sign me the Fuck up.

I'd also imagine that it comes with nur die Wahl der deutschen Sprache.
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.20 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $0.80 (Cards) (Or both for $1.80.)

#4735 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

Tracmania Canyon 5-pack

~10 USD per copy.

I've been waiting for a good deal on that game but I don't know if I feel like finding 4 other people. Pretty good price though if it does work on Steam.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#4736 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Id be down for a copy of canyon as well in a GB, however I doubt it works on steam since its not on the GG page

#4737 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

Tracmania Canyon 5-pack

~10 USD per copy.

Decent, but not great. I'm holding out hope that now that it's finally on steam it'll get sales. Steam pricing is 1-pack for $20, 3-pack for $50, & 5-pack for $80. Thus even a mere 50% off brings it to $10 solo or $8 in the 5-pack. Of course I'm hoping for 75% off.

Edit: The oddity here is that Steam list price is lower than GG (or GG.uk) prices. The list price for the 5-pack is $100 on GG and $80 on steam, though both sell the 1-pack for $20, and 3-pack for $50.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4738 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

EDIT: Or not..

Edited by spoderman, 25 April 2013 - 07:38 PM.

#4739 Stronghammer

Stronghammer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

I took the plunge on Canyon, however, I need to wait 10 minutes to reveal the keys. I will let you know whether I can redeem on Steam.

*Invalid product key. :(

Edited by Stronghammer, 25 April 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#4740 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

I took the plunge on Canyon, however, I need to wait 10 minutes to reveal the keys. I will let you know whether I can redeem on Steam.

*Invalid product key. :(

Hm.. that's odd. I don't understand why maniaplanet keys activate on Steam, but the GG keys don't? Thanks for letting us know.