Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

Ravaged at 94% off for $0.62 right now...haha

#1322 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

Ravaged at 94% off for $0.62 right now...haha

$0.59 with coupon IAMANELDERGEEK - can't be too cheap!

Still not buying it...

#1323 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

I didn't like the beta for Ravaged buy hey at $0.60 some I think I'll get it anyway!

And darn it I forgot that 5% code! lol
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#1324 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

There's no single-player content for Ravaged, so I read.

$0.59 with coupon IAMANELDERGEEK - can't be too cheap!

Still not buying it...

Pffsh, not cheap enough. You forgot to buy blue coins with IAMANELDERGEEK first. :newbie:

#1325 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

You guys MADE me buy this, I blame you! I can't resist buying a 59 cent game with the free BC I got from purchasing stuff on GG. They fixed the price right after I bought it lol.

#1326 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

lol... picked it up too. I've paid more for less. And I actually liked the demo, servers were just dead.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1327 Cyborg Kaiten

Cyborg Kaiten

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

Darn you guys are so lucky :/ They changed it to $2.49 right when I was going to buy it

#1328 sunasun

sunasun

Phillip Mamouf Wi-farts aka Dick Geauxenue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

was gonna buy it, but then realized I already have it. :roll:

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#1329 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Darn you guys are so lucky :/ They changed it to $2.49 right when I was going to buy it

aint touching it now
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#1330 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

Mad Riders - $3 (steam) is a daily. It's a decent little stunts based arcade offroad racer. I think that's the lowest I've seen it. (Picked it up around the Steam Summer Sale.)

Torchlight 2 - $10 (steam). The 4-pack is marked at $60 atm.

Fantasy Wars - $2.50 (starforce) Wasn't this a very recent daily?

Sonic Collection $34 (steam/drm free) Same price it's been at since the start of the holiday bundles.

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD - $5 (steam)

Edited by asheskitty, 11 December 2012 - 08:23 AM.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1331 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Sonic Collection must have been a placeholder - it's now replaced with Galaxy On Fire 2 for $5.

Don't forget IAMANELDERGEEK, of course!

#1332 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Fantasy Wars - $2.50 (starforce) Wasn't this a very recent daily?

Not sure if this was on sale recently, but it was just included in Indie Gala 11 as one of the bonuses

#1333 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

Not sure if this was on sale recently, but it was just included in Indie Gala 11 as one of the bonuses

Ah that's probably it. Thanks!

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#1334 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

As well as the Groupees Build A Bundle 4.

#1335 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

As a consequence, you could very easily get a copy for $1, and should be able to get one for 50c or less.

#1336 janlazer

janlazer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Anybody know if Exceed Collection redeems on Steam? It doesn't seem to say so anywhere.
Posted Image

#1337 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

The whole buy three games get the 4th free is a good deal but it would actually be more useful if there were more things on sale at the same time.

Sometimes I'll see one game I want one day, then another one I want on sale another day. I am hoping they do a 'best of' day at the end when they bring a lot of their better deals back at the same time.

Anybody know if Exceed Collection redeems on Steam? It doesn't seem to say so anywhere.

It does not. The collection under DRM says to see the individual products. When you check at the individual entries for the Exceed games they are all coming up DRM free.

#1338 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

I wondered the same thing last night. You have to go to each individual game's page to find out. I checked it out and they are all DRM-free. I was tempted, but I think I'm just going to wait for a Steam sale.

TL;DR - No, they are simply DRM-free downloads. :)

EDIT: D'oh, Motoki answered it already.

#1339 janlazer

janlazer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

It does not. The collection under DRM says to see the individual products. When you check at the individual entries for the Exceed games they are all coming up DRM free.

I wondered the same thing last night. You have to go to each individual game's page to find out. I checked it out and they are all DRM-free. I was tempted, but I think I'm just going to wait for a Steam sale.

TL;DR - No, they are simply DRM-free downloads. :)

EDIT: D'oh, Motoki answered it already.

Thanks, didn't follow those instructions properly. Just kept staring at the 'extended description' and wondering WHERE it said in the collection description anything about DRM. Thanks for the replies!
Posted Image

#1340 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Some random good deals this week:

Alter Ego $1.75
Black Mirror 2 $1.75
Black Mirror III $1.75
The Whispered World $1.75
Mata Hari US $1.75
Gray Matter $2.50
Port Royale 3 $3.40
Empire: Total War $3.74
F.E.A.R. 3 $4.99
Sengoku $5.00

Remember that if you buy four games, you get the cheapest for free.

Also 5% off with IAMANELDERGEEK (assuming the code still works)

#1341 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Absolutely loving this game Black Market. It was in the last Championship bundle.

Unfortunately it's not on sale right now, but maybe it will before the winter sale is over. Basically the game consists of flying to different planets and space stations (just clicking on a map with lines between locations), picking up goods to buy low and sell high, and avoiding/killing pirates on the way. The battle system is limited, but pretty cool. If you get in a fight, the game turns into a side view battle (like a shmup) where you can move left and right and fire your weapons at the enemies above you.

The battles are a bit difficult at first, but once you salvage a good weapon, you can become pretty unstoppable. Thankfully, moving to the next system usually provides an immediate jump in difficulty, so it's not too easy all the time. Really though, what sets the game apart is its writing. You play as a trader named Vincent who has woken up with no memory and an eyepatch that is actually a cybernetic implant with a living AI inside it. I've actually laughed out loud more than once at this game. The writing (especially the dialogue) is good.

Definitely worth it for $2.50, or even $5. I wasn't expecting much and this game pleasantly surprised me.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1342 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" Birthday Toaster (34)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

@Idiotekque
Is that a space-sim game like Freelancer and EgoSoft's X series of games?

#1343 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

If you wanted faster than dial up speeds for Street Fighter x Mega Man, there's a mirror here:
http://www.gamefront...78/SFxMM_US_zip

Edit: Wrong thread.

#1344 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

@Idiotekque
Is that a space-sim game like Freelancer and EgoSoft's X series of games?

Same style, but it's not a dogfighting game. It's more strategy/shmup. A bit odd.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1345 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" Birthday Toaster (34)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Same style, but it's not a dogfighting game. It's more strategy/shmup. A bit odd.

Thanks for the info!

#1346 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

Absolutely loving this game Black Market. It was in the last Championship bundle.

Unfortunately it's not on sale right now, but maybe it will before the winter sale is over. Basically the game consists of flying to different planets and space stations (just clicking on a map with lines between locations), picking up goods to buy low and sell high, and avoiding/killing pirates on the way. The battle system is limited, but pretty cool. If you get in a fight, the game turns into a side view battle (like a shmup) where you can move left and right and fire your weapons at the enemies above you.

The battles are a bit difficult at first, but once you salvage a good weapon, you can become pretty unstoppable. Thankfully, moving to the next system usually provides an immediate jump in difficulty, so it's not too easy all the time. Really though, what sets the game apart is its writing. You play as a trader named Vincent who has woken up with no memory and an eyepatch that is actually a cybernetic implant with a living AI inside it. I've actually laughed out loud more than once at this game. The writing (especially the dialogue) is good.

Definitely worth it for $2.50, or even $5. I wasn't expecting much and this game pleasantly surprised me.

Aww man, I kind of wanted it to be about being in the Russian mafia and intimidating store owners to give you Nvidia and ATI cards as tribute and then taking out the bonus game Steam keys and selling them on the internet.

So it's kind of like Recettear but scheistier and not Anime and in space?

It looks like there's a version you can play in a browser or download at the developer's site but I imagine those are demos?

http://www.bigblockgames.com/

#1347 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

No clue about the demos. Doesn't feel like Reccetear at all though. Think of it as a strategy space trucking simulator, but with quasi-shmup combat in between. If you've played Freelancer or X, you'd understand. It's the same idea as those, just totally different gameplay and not quite as much variation (ships, guns, etc).

Note that it does have a story, and excellent writing. It's not just trading.

bZ2g3eF.png

#1348 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

Aww man, I kind of wanted it to be about being in the Russian mafia and intimidating store owners to give you Nvidia and ATI cards as tribute and then taking out the bonus game Steam keys and selling them on the internet.

So it's kind of like Recettear but scheistier and not Anime and in space?

It looks like there's a version you can play in a browser or download at the developer's site but I imagine those are demos?

http://www.bigblockgames.com/

From what I recall, it's not a demo, it's the full game.

#1349 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Woo!

That game was the one reason I decided I had to grab that bundle. Nice to know it doesn't suck.

#1350 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Hm, well someone try this.

http://www.bigblockg.../blackmarkethd/

Looks like you can download the game for free. xD

bZ2g3eF.png