7798 replies to this topic

#2941 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Wut wut, in the... oh my.

read that again, in a George Takei voice:

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#2942 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

...something got into the water ...

#2943 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

Champagne got into mine.

This is for Gamersgate

steam_sig.png

#2944 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

I blame Lucy, the Sky, and the Diamonds...
and maybe Marina, too, while I'm at it. ;)

#2945 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

I was looking for ABBA songs and pondered posting Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee A Man After Midnight, but somehow didn't think that would work as well.

steam_sig.png

#2946 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

I was looking for ABBA songs and pondered posting Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee A Man After Midnight, but somehow didn't think that would work as well.

LOL!
:- x

#2947 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

I swore Children of Bodom (or some similar group did a cover of that)... The closest I could find on youtube was Synergy

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2948 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

This makes me totally want to bust out Audiosurf again.

steam_sig.png

#2949 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

They still haven't posted the rest of the Indiefort Countdown bonuses that were due the 27th.

And, it looks like Motoki broke another thread. How many is that? I've lost count. ;)

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#2950 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

[DEAD] Batman: AC GOTY for $3.75

87% discount, subject to change immediately.

And looks like it's fixed/gone

#2951 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold Edition for $1.25

#2952 Ethereality

Ethereality

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

[DEAD] Batman: AC GOTY for $3.75

87% discount, subject to change immediately.

And looks like it's fixed/gone

I went ahead and added two to my cart just in case someone out there wants one. Unfortunately, they are only GFWL keys and not Steam redeemable, but $3.75 is nonetheless a good price.

#2953 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Renegade Ops to 91% off. 4 pack too.

steam_sig.png

#2954 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Is it any good?

#2955 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Is it any good?

It's not bad. Easily worth like 1/4th of $3.75. :-P
Steamworks too.

And fixed.

steam_sig.png

#2956 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Pricing error?

#2957 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Of course.

#2958 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

What the hell is this crap? I submitted a ticket for a refund on my Bethesda pack (which was taken away from my library, never received ANY keys or refund) a few days ago.. finally get a reply, and it's automated, ugh.

Hi

This email is a mass reply sent to all customers with tickets including Bethesda and Borderlands tags.
If your question was not about our problem during the holiday, we are sorry. Please reply again and we will try to solve YOUR problem.
Unfortunately this error caused a lot of problem and the support is overrun and this is an attempt to catch up.

If your problem IS about the holiday problem, here is a link that explains the problem.

http://www.gamersgat...iday-sale-issue

This link will be the official way to explain the problem. We will not get engaged into individual discussions about this through the support system. Not that we don’t care, we simply can’t manage that with the resources available
Andreas P
Customer Support Manager
GamersGate

#2959 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

yeah me too, I don't have my refund yet, I don't have any keys, they removed the game from my library, and now they are telling me they won't attend my case individually because they don't have resources?

Can someone explain me how to try to get a refund through paypal? I think GG just stole my money.
PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#2960 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

I think the key phrase in the link is "We are doing all that we can to sort this out, however due to the holidays we will most likely not be able to sort this out until next week"

I took that to mean that refunds will be happening next week.

#2961 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

I think the key phrase in the link is "We are doing all that we can to sort this out, however due to the holidays we will most likely not be able to sort this out until next week"

Well they said that last week, although to be fair I don't exactly expect it to happen on New Year's Day either.

steam_sig.png

#2962 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

It's nice they are enjoying their holidays while people go without the product they ordered or refunds in its place.

76561197971332172.png

#2963 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

GamersGate should hire Tony to get their shit straight.

#2964 Tsnake617

Tsnake617

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

It's nice they are enjoying their holidays while people go without the product they ordered or refunds in its place.

Yeah. They don't deserve to spend time with their families. They should be helping out all the people who took advantage of them and made them lose a crapload of money.

#2965 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Yeah. They don't deserve to spend time with their families. They should be helping out all the people who took advantage of them and made them lose a crapload of money.

Like it or not, this whole mess is their fault. It's their BUSINESS and it's in their best interest to take care of it. This directly affects their families and their livelihood. If it were my business... you can bet your ass I wouldn't be lying about drinking eggnog. I'd be trying to fix it so that people will continue to want to give me money.

For the record... I bought none of the glitched games.

76561197971332172.png

#2966 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

Well they said that last week, although to be fair I don't exactly expect it to happen on New Year's Day either.

I don't expect it to happen today either, I figured it would be better for me to submit a ticket early considering their support responds so damn slow.. but now we're getting automated replies wtf.

Now I'm not sure if they'll be responding to tickets at all, according to this:

We will not get engaged into individual discussions about this through the support system. Not that we don’t care, we simply can’t manage that with the resources available

How the hell am I supposed to get a refund from them if they're not willing to talk through their support system? Absolutely ridiculous.

This is possibly what they meant, but the way the automated response was written makes it seem like they won't be responding to any support tickets about the issue, period.

Also, they mention nothing about refunds in the link, they just say that they'll "sort it out next week" which could mean anything in GG terms.

#2967 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Well there was, you know, a whole week between Christmas and New Year's and there were three business days last week. Some of us had to work then. I did.

Since this is such a huge cluster they could have tried harder to get their shit settled in that time, or at very least be clear about what their intentions were, instead of half assing it with giving a few people a refund, but not the rest.

My own theory on that is that they were testing the waters with just a few people at first to see if going back to the publishers with proof they refunded people would get them to yank their keys back and reset them so GG could resell them.

I'm guessing since no one had their keys yanked yet that didn't work out so well for them so now they're trying to come up with a plan B.

Edited by Motoki, 01 January 2013 - 05:55 PM.

steam_sig.png

#2968 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

I just received that automated email this morning too. I put in a ticket about a week ago asking for a refund on my Bethesda pack. It is still open, never was assigned to anyone. Still have the games in my library nothing about a refund. Maybe I should just try and dispute the charges through paypal if they are going to go about it like this.

Not trying to gain anything I really don't care anymore if I get the keys or not. They still have $30 of mine which they clearly took and have not delivered any response on the entire thing.

They either need to step up and honor the problem or just say sorry and cancel all the orders and say we messed up not this flip flop back and forth crap.

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#2969 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Since they said "next week" last week I will give them the rest of this week at least, but if I don't hear anything by the end of the week then Monday I'll probably file a dispute myself.

steam_sig.png

#2970 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

I got a refund. When they were first announced.

Time spent replying to individual inquiries is time not spent on trying to make sense of what must be one messed-up database.