Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Deal of the Day (2012)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#4261 ikast

ikast

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

I traded in my 2k12 during the 100% bonus trade in so i dont picking it back up for 14$ along with MLB which ive been wanting to play!

that baseball game is very boring. NBA 2k12 = the greatest basketball game ever

#4262 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

I feel like that's a lot of money for those games. Kinda doubt it.

Doubt it all you want, those are the values from today.

Are the combo packs any different from the individual games sold separately? I would buy this to sell one of the games to Amazon if they would accept?

Can't say the same about the PS3 since I don't know, but there is no difference on the 360 versions.

#4263 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

Does the MLB2k12/NBA2k12 combo have separate instruction manuals for each game? Is this a 2 disc pack?

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#4264 Mr. Black Ops

Mr. Black Ops

Keep it Lowkey!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

that baseball game is very boring. NBA 2k12 = the greatest basketball game ever

2k12 basketball is the greatest basketball i will admit that i just sold it while the value was high and i pre ordered 2k13.. as far as the baseball game goes i just wanted to play baseball on my xbox since i havent gotten around to buyin the show.. if anything it'll end up in my lowball

#4265 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

Are the combo packs any different from the individual games sold separately? I would buy this to sell one of the games to Amazon if they would accept?

If you mean trade in to amazon then good luck

Because I'm pretty sure combo packs come in a combo you know like 2 discs in one case. And Amazon doesn't take disc only trade ins

#4266 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

2k12 basketball is the greatest basketball i will admit that i just sold it while the value was high and i pre ordered 2k13.. as far as the baseball game goes i just wanted to play baseball on my xbox since i havent gotten around to buyin the show.. if anything it'll end up in my lowball

2k12 seems popular, alot of bb stores near my location are sold out of it, LOL

#4267 247

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

Does the MLB2k12/NBA2k12 combo have separate instruction manuals for each game? Is this a 2 disc pack?

1 manual only.

#4268 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

I think I'll wait to buy a Silent Hill game. Don't think I'd be shocked if Downpour came back at $10-$15 from a sale or coupon deal.

Hopefully by that time Konami will have the game patched on PS3 so it doesn't run like shit. I thought my PS3 froze at least a half dozen times in the 2-4 hours worth of time I played the first and only night I tried it out. That's how bad the framerate drops at times.:roll:

As for people wondering if the combo pack has seperate manuals and cases, to those folks I say that's what laser printers are for.:D Grab a generic Madden for a few bucks from GS with a regular 360 case & then print up some artwork and a faux manual and there ya go.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4269 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

Surprised shipping is still available for this. Makes me all the more tempted to bite...hmm

#4270 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

so anyone plan on selling a copy? i have a 20 psn card and a $10 bb gc, pm me ;)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4271 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

A dream come true for me. Now if only ESPN and all of the other channels that used to clog our cable lineup would permanently go off the air and they'd launch Lebron and the rest of the overpaid primadonnas into space I'd cheer.:D

i much prefer a nuke proof bubble is put over hollywood than a nuke is set off inside that bubble. sports well....at least me and the old man can bond watching sports so there is some value. hollywood however is a rotting cesspool that needs to be reset.

#4272 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

so anyone plan on selling a copy? i have a 20 psn card and a $10 bb gc, pm me ;)

dude, nobody is gonna sell you something that cost them ~30 for a 20 psn card and a $10 bb gc.

cue IATCG on costs of shipping "anymore."

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4273 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:05 AM

can some1 ples check if the best buy on gaithersburg, md has a copy left i want 2 go but i dont want 2 waste my time if it not in stock ples pm me i dont want 2 check this thread thx tim...

He's back....

Edit: And he's gone. The moderators are fast.

Edited by Dark Rider, 28 July 2012 - 01:27 AM.

#4274 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

Hopefully by that time Konami will have the game patched on PS3 so it doesn't run like shit. I thought my PS3 froze at least a half dozen times in the 2-4 hours worth of time I played the first and only night I tried it out. That's how bad the framerate drops at times.:roll:

As for people wondering if the combo pack has seperate manuals and cases, to those folks I say that's what laser printers are for.:D Grab a generic Madden for a few bucks from GS with a regular 360 case & then print up some artwork and a faux manual and there ya go.;)

Damn. That's right. You posted that vid. Well, maybe they'll do the Silent Hill HD collection since it is cheaper. I really just want part 2 and on PS2, but I read the controls are "clunky" on the PS2 version and that reminded me of that 'free' 1 from PS+.:-#

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4275 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:44 AM

I have 0 clue why but after I picked up my order tonight about an hour later after the "thanks for picking up your order" email I received another email letting me know that they were refunding my order total.

I don't know why but I'll gladly take a free copy of the game

#4276 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

He's back....

Edit: And he's gone. The moderators are fast.

Aww, Cheapy, give us a few hours to poke at him first!

#4277 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

I have been playing NFS:The Run for a little bit. I like it! It's all exciting 'n stuff! I'm glad I didn't try and rush it to GS!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4278 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:42 AM

Looks I'll be buying Lego harry potter PS3 next week.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#4279 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

Hot off the press, guys: Friday August 3rd, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 are going to be $10 each on all consoles.

That's the only gaming DOTD next week. Also, Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Blu-Ray will be $20 on Aug. 2nd. Ill be getting that fo sho.

Including Vita?
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#4280 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

Looks I'll be buying Lego harry potter PS3 next week.

You can get it for the same price at GS now. The used price is also marked a $1 cheaper as well. I think the sale is good at GS through this Tuesday.

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#4281 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

In case you guys didn't know, Harry Potter years 5-7 is $9.99 new at Gamestop

#4282 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:27 AM

You can get it for the same price at GS now. The used price is also marked a $1 cheaper as well. I think the sale is good at GS through this Tuesday.

You beat me to it! Great minds think alike LOL

#4283 Gore

Gore

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

Got the last copy of mlb/nba 2k12.

Might get lego too.

#4284 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

Yeah but I have some BB GCs plus Gamestop sucks and they're OOS online.
I might also make a $50 order, but not likely.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#4285 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:38 AM

Including Vita?

Oh good call, I don't believe the vita version was on the list. Editing my original post.

#4286 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Didn't somebody say that the Rabbids game is going to be a DOTD on Sunday?

It's in the weekly ad and goes on sale Sunday.

#4287 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

so its only lego harry thats confirmed next week? That looney tunes collection is really calling my name though. Ima look more into that one.

#4288 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:16 AM

so its only lego harry thats confirmed next week? That looney tunes collection is really calling my name though. Ima look more into that one.

Yup, I wish I could say we had more this week, but kinda slim pickin's.

I still have my upgrade & save coupon burning a hole in my pocket for that Looney Tunes set on Thursday.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#4289 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

I still have my upgrade & save coupon burning a hole in my pocket for that Looney Tunes set on Thursday.

so is there any chance of a surprise gaming dotd? lol

#4290 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

How much is the Looney Tunes set?
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.