#4291 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

How much is the Looney Tunes set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VyseArcad1a
Hot off the press, guys: Friday August 3rd, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 are going to be $10 each on all consoles.

That's the only gaming DOTD next week. Also, Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Blu-Ray will be $20 on Aug. 2nd. Ill be getting that fo sho.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#4292 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

more of a dotw but Rabbids Alive and Kicking is now live on the website. Just picked one up for $5.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4293 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

more of a dotw but Rabbids Alive and Kicking is now live on the website. Just picked one up for $5.

Thanks!
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#4294 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

You beat me to it! Great minds think alike LOL

Word brother :-)

#4295 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

good there's a lil break in the DOTD's my wallet needs a break & there's not enuf time for my RZ points to post to help with all these deals. I've already got the @gamer stuff but the b2g1 does have a few things that'll get me to spend.

#4296 dano1mark1

dano1mark1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

just in case you want to get it at bestbuy and not gamestop you could price match the harry potter deal of the week price now online by calling bestbuy and price matching from gamestop thats what i did 3 days ago

i got the dotw early :)

#4297 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

I have been playing NFS:The Run for a little bit. I like it! It's all exciting 'n stuff! I'm glad I didn't try and rush it to GS!

Now I will look forward to at least trying it out :D

#4298 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

just in case you want to get it at bestbuy and not gamestop you could price match the harry potter deal of the week price now online by calling bestbuy and price matching from gamestop thats what i did 3 days ago

i got the dotw early :)

You can also do the same with Years 1-4 (also $9.99 at gamestop) if you want the whole set for $20...

#4299 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:04 AM

hi what is 2day deal of day it s not in title and when i click o nwebsite it dont say nothing please let me kno and pm me it i aint hcecking this thread again. ok thats a lie i will but just not 2night!

Not gonna bother PMing you.

Check the FAQ in the OP.

#4300 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:07 AM

should have known that this kid is an attention seeking newb troll.

Got a nice PM from the newb

jhpow was i supposed 2 kno theres a faq i bet u drink coke that is expired ihate coca-cola its the worst soda in th world and ur the worst poster in the world go play dukie nukem 4ever a**hole i checked op but when i click link nothing come up ur very ominious and jerkful.

you know theres a FAQ by reading the first post.

#4301 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:23 AM

nypicle... i knew i was not going 2 read this thread again... but this is ac ommunity... not a comedy roast.... we help each other out by posting deals... i was contemptible 2 u in that pm but it was cus ur were an a** 2 me 1st... so im sorry but u should apologize first and stop being a jerk. pm i am only a few states away from u so id shut up plus my family lives in new york so stop.

He's not being a jerk you are just a tool and a troll....

#4302 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

sayst he guy who has 97% feedback while every1 else has 100% when im here and trade a few games ill never go below 100%. and stop being an a****** is this how u guys treat new members if os ill go elsewhere i dont even want 2 b on the nety anymore u guys drained my creativity.

namispep?

#4303 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:44 AM

namispep?

Looks that way.

Anywho, to keep on topic, probably not gonna bite on this week's DOTD. LEGO HP hasnt interested me like the rest, even at $10 I'll pass.

#4304 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:48 AM

Looks that way.

Anywho, to keep on topic, probably not gonna bite on this week's DOTD. LEGO HP hasnt interested me like the rest, even at $10 I'll pass.

Ditto.. we'll see what comes around next week. Here's to hoping for something nice and cheap lol :)

#4305 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:53 AM

Ditto.. we'll see what comes around next week. Here's to hoping for something nice and cheap lol :)

if it were LEGO Star Wars or Pirates I'd definitely bite, maybe even Batman. But while I loved the HP books and liked the movies, I have yet to see a video game that works well in the universe.

#4306 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:53 AM

What the shaqfu is up with the newbs we have been getting lately?

#4307 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:06 AM

It's clearly pepisman. Him randomly mentioning that he hates Coca-Cola in that PM was the red flag.

I wouldn't plan on getting a very high feedback score if I were you.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4308 VT_Brian

VT_Brian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

I'm certain that it's pepsiman due to his horrible spelling and of course his hatred of Coca-Cola. And he said that people were being a jerk to him when they really weren't.

lol Google his name if you want extra confirmation that this is pepsiman,pepsiboy,namispep, etc.

I just don't understand why he keeps coming back

#4309 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

And he's gone. Good riddance.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4310 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

What the shaqfu is up with the newbs we have been getting lately?

Did somebody call me? ;)

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#4311 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

Now I will look forward to at least trying it out :D

The Run did turn out to be really good. I don't know why it attracted so much hate. It's very rare when NFS puts out a game that isn't awesome.

#4312 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

The Run did turn out to be really good. I don't know why it attracted so much hate. It's very rare when NFS puts out a game that isn't awesome.

I hated that there were no actual races. The story was unnecessary and stupid. I hated Jack.

I'd give it a 6/10 at best.

#4313 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

I hated that there were no actual races. The story was unnecessary and stupid. I hated Jack.

I'd give it a 6/10 at best.

With that kind of review, I'm surprised you didn't give it a 2.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4314 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

I still haven't gotten to it yet, but seems like it could be something I will enjoy I mean GodofUncharted gave it a 6/10 :lol: but as for Harry Potter I went back to years 1-4 and the spells aren't all that fun to use so maybe I'll pass unless maybe I can grab a vita version

#4315 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

Since you guys are talking about the Run, I dare to say I loved it. I like how all the geographical scenes are rather accurate, unlike when games portray a wildly inaccurate London or Shanghai (looking at you Kane and Lynch). For the recent titles, this and Shift are among my favorites. One for after-work relaxation and one for some serious racing.

I do hope the next gen consoles can make use of the recent breakthroughs in memory technology and work on those load times.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4316 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

Since you guys are talking about the Run, I dare to say I loved it. I like how all the geographical scenes are rather accurate, unlike when games portray a wildly inaccurate London or Shanghai (looking at you Kane and Lynch). For the recent titles, this and Shift are among my favorites. One for after-work relaxation and one for some serious racing.

I do hope the next gen consoles can make use of the recent breakthroughs in memory technology and work on those load times.

For me, the only area where The Run really drops the ball is the Challenge Series. Unless you have a friend who has achieved a gold medal on a race, there's really no way to know if you're on pace to beat the required time. When you do have a friend with a gold medal, the game shows the time difference between you and your friend so you know if you need to reset your checkpoint.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#4317 Maineavalanche

Maineavalanche

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

You are dead on with the load times, I felt like I was back in the PS1 days. I enjoyed the run a lot, but my main gripe was that while playing, you could see what this game could have been. Imagine if they actually let you race the whole cross country trip instead of just bits and pieces of it. I would love to race like that instead of the game telling me that in an hour and a half I've driven 2000 miles.

#4318 DFogz

DFogz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

Since everyone else is, I may as well throw in my 2 cents on The Run.

Fun, if annoying. The drafting system sucks (really? build a meter for a temporary speed boost?) I don't know why they chose to go with an upgrade system either....I don't like that I have to keep leveling up so I can unlock things like drafting, drifting, and better nitrous boosts.
I hate rubber-band racers, and this is one of the worst offenders I've seen. If I'm 5+ seconds *ahead* of my friends best time, and he won the race, you would think I would win the race too? Nope.
It's a fun game, but extremely frustrating when you keep doing record-breaking runs to have the AI rubberband and pass you at the last second. Even though you're at top speed and the other driver is in the same car so you know there's no possible way they can be going that fast.
Aside from the fact that you can beat your best time and still lose it's not a bad game.

#4319 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:39 PM

Speaking of the run did everyone else get the limited edition from BB in their order? I'm guessing it may be like Darkness II, where BB only stocks the limited edition.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#4320 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

Speaking of the run did everyone else get the limited edition from BB in their order? I'm guessing it may be like Darkness II, where BB only stocks the limited edition.

Almost all of the posts I saw said they got the LE. Seems like one guy said he didn't but that was about it.